[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

10 minutes ago, Mei Lee said:

@inlovewithmdbc @chubbz I do not mind if they are invited to RM after the drama ends. All those listed need not appear as guests together so we all can have more episodes of watching them on RM! I would definitely need therapy for my POST-MDBC BLUES after the finale. :tears:

I don't think they will be invited to running man because RM is SBS station.... Rival station that produces the other rival drama...they may be invited after long time later when the casts have moved on to other projects.. Hee hee 

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, babysiew said:

I am actually looking for someone who can translate the whole web novels for me. I posted an advertisement in facebook, so far 2 replies but no confirmation yet. Crazy until this level haha 

OMG... seriously????  All 5 volumes of it????  *faintzzz*   :w00t::lol::sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, chubbz said:

I'm a little more greedy and already have all 7 guests in mind to compete with the 7 RM cast :)

Park Bo-gum
Kim Yoo-jung
Jinyoung
Chae Soo-bin
Kwak Dong-yeon
Jung Hye-Sung
Jung Yoo-Min

Ooooh, it would be so much fun to watch them on that show, hope it happens!

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, Mei Lee said:

@inlovewithmdbc @chubbz I do not mind if they are invited to RM after the drama ends. All those listed need not appear as guests together so we all can have more episodes of watching them on RM! I would definitely need therapy for my POST-MDBC BLUES after the finale. :tears:

3 minutes ago, Gummy Ting said:

I don't think they will be invited to running man because RM is SBS station.... Rival station that produces the other rival drama...they may be invited after long time later when the casts have moved on to other projects.. Hee hee 

RM invited Kim Ji Won and Jin Goo after DOTS ended :) 

Theres a chance that it can happen 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Gummy Ting said:

But RM did invite jin goo & kim ji won... and they mention about DOTS...

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, Gummy Ting said:

Oh yes, I totally forgot about the rivalry. Oh well...

Would like to see some mix and match pairings amongst them for future dramas though, e.g. JY with CSB in one drama, or perhaps PBG with JHS in another...

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Apparently the last scene of YS in the novel was extracted to make me cry so hard when I read it.   It was not clear how he "died" as I have not reached that part of the story yet but the extract was so beautifully sad...even as I translate for you,,,,the tears cannot help rolling down.  This is made worse because I play the "rururu" music in my background....

Warning...please DO NOT click spoiler if you do not wish to know YS's fate in the novel.

Reveal hidden contents

Extract of Yoon Sung supposed last scene in the novel 

"Ra On ah..."

If there is a next life to meet you again, at that time, I would dress you up beautifully and we will go out together.   I will ensure all the alluring hair accessories will sit on your hair like a beautiful garden.  Like music to my ears, I will listen to your footsteps movement with the bells sound.  As we go up to the mountains together, the breeze will blow gently at us and I want the world to see how I clasp your hands so tightly, never to let go....will not let anyone snatch you away from me, as we live happily together for our lifetime. Even in death,  you will be in my bosom.  If you need to leave before me, be sure that I will leave together with you...it must be like that.

If only I knew earlier, adoring someone is such delight and happiness.  If only I can understand earlier,  thinking of someone fondly can cause the heart to flutter....

Only now do I understand,  what it means to love with the heart, happiness and joy, sadness and pain.  Only now I really learn, all these is because of one person.

In his sub consciousness, the image of Ra On's face appeared.

At that moment,  Yoon Sung face broke into a smile.  That was the most genuine smile from his heart ever since he was born.   With that radiant smile on his face, Yoon Sung closed his eyes....

"Ra On ah..Ra On ah..."

The sound of the calling getting weaker and weaker, it felt like a beautiful dream. Yoon Sung, face filled with happiness, seemed to slip into a long sleep into dreamland as the snow fell silently and piled upon his body.    (my comment:  is this inferring he is dying????  Did anyone save him later in the novel??? *scream.........................*)

I am dreaming...

Dream as beautiful as flowers

Become a butterfly flying under the light with wings extended like a dream

I am dreaming...

Dream as surreal as the clouds

Become breeze blowing around like a dream

I am dreaming...

Dream where you love me

Your eyes are filled with my dream

A dream where we are together forever

I don't know Kim Hyung's fate yet.

OMG, I was supposed to work now but can't help for not tearing up when I read those message from YS, arghh.. Those words,  so beautiful but so sad :tears:thanks so much @lovehbhjw2013 for translating & sharing this with us,  really appreciate it alot chingu-ya :heart:

• Like 17

31 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Warning...please DO NOT click spoiler if you do not wish to know YS's fate in the novel.

Reveal hidden contents

Extract of Yoon Sung supposed last scene in the novel 

"Ra On ah..."

If there is a next life to meet you again, at that time, I would dress you up beautifully and we will go out together.   I will ensure all the alluring hair accessories will sit on your hair like a beautiful garden.  Like music to my ears, I will listen to your footsteps movement with the bells sound.  As we go up to the mountains together, the breeze will blow gently at us and I want the world to see how I clasp your hands so tightly, never to let go....will not let anyone snatch you away from me, as we live happily together for our lifetime. Even in death,  you will be in my bosom.  If you need to leave before me, be sure that I will leave together with you...it must be like that.

If only I knew earlier, adoring someone is such delight and happiness.  If only I can understand earlier,  thinking of someone fondly can cause the heart to flutter....

Only now do I understand,  what it means to love with the heart, happiness and joy, sadness and pain.  Only now I really learn, all these is because of one person.

In his sub consciousness, the image of Ra On's face appeared.

At that moment,  Yoon Sung face broke into a smile.  That was the most genuine smile from his heart ever since he was born.   With that radiant smile on his face, Yoon Sung closed his eyes....

"Ra On ah..Ra On ah..."

The sound of the calling getting weaker and weaker, it felt like a beautiful dream. Yoon Sung, face filled with happiness, seemed to slip into a long sleep into dreamland as the snow fell silently and piled upon his body.    (my comment:  is this inferring he is dying????  Did anyone save him later in the novel??? *scream.........................*)

I am dreaming...

Dream as beautiful as flowers

Become a butterfly flying under the light with wings extended like a dream

I am dreaming...

Dream as surreal as the clouds

Become breeze blowing around like a dream

I am dreaming...

Dream where you love me

Your eyes are filled with my dream

A dream where we are together forever

I'm curious to read the Chinese text for this bit that you translated...Chinese is my emo language haha

Btw, are you residing in Taiwan or did you get international shipping, since I recall you mentioned you bought it from a Taiwan website?

• Like 6

Hello Moonlighters!

Cheongmal kamsahamida for sharing all your thoughts/pics/gifs/vids of MDBC here and of course our OTP, PBG and KYJ. I'm itchy to post my thought here too about the drama, PBG and KYJ, but i'll do it later since i'm not feeling very well today. And yes, it's Monday today, i shall wait for the live recaps here since in Malaysia, it will only air the episode tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a more lovey dovey scene from our CP and Raon, at least before the heartbreaking scenes comes into picture. Can we have more of kissing scenes please, PD-nim? :blush:

I'm loving all the OST too, my current favourite is Misty Road from Ben. Can't wait for K.Will song to be release!

Let's keep the thread moving! :heart:

• Like 13

On 17/09/2016 at 10:56 AM, Plummpychan said:

Lmao,  yes,  how I want to be that flag,  I bet the flag is female,  I envy her for having a chance to kiss our dearest Seja (byeontae ver :phew:)

This NG scene is so funny,  epic major failed,  lol :lol:

Hehehehhe... I want to be his lip balm hehehehe... 

2 hours ago, yuuinokokoro said:

Eh did I miss something? (・_・ヾ I don't think the rebellion and his mothers death are related.I got the feeling that it is the Kim clan that is involved in his mothers death.. 

Nononono .. I was wrong .. mix up..  traitor try to kill the king right? .. as for his mother he has a hunch that his mother did not die a natural death .. :D .. mianhe ...  I might be too excited its monday .. got everything mixed up   

• Like 9