[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

6 minutes ago, JackieOnTheRocks said:

Sooo I'm guessing that Hong's mother kidnapped her from a higher up Clan right that's why she's hiding her as a boy or something or if not they were not in good terms with the royalty or military (that is why she was arrested or something) because I'm guessing if the plot twist is right that CP can't marry a commoner right? Hong should be come from a good family background just like in METS (Yeon Woo ajjashi) 

As per the web novel version, Ra On is from a family of high position in society but was accused of treason. In those times, direct male descendants are killed or sold as slaves whereas female are either slaves or gisaeng,

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Cindy Ngo said:

Alright won't be able to watch with subs until tonight, but I'm trying to find another song I really like to vid these two down the road. Anyone have suggestions?

Lee Seung-Chul: 사랑하고 싶은 날 (The Day to Love)  & 서쪽 하늘 (Western Sky)

ALi(알리): 그대여 함께해요 m(__)m m(_ _)m

1 hour ago, Naruto_7th_Hokage said:

It hurts that I want to grab her out of the screen!!.... 

*sorrynotsorry*

I willingly will help you.. oNI5l0gvWEvRK.gif

• Like 6

i have not backread but im watching episode 5 without subs. i so love how crown prince lee young saved ra on from the lake, how he looked at her when the head eunuch seemed to blame raon for that. i could actually feel that crown prince wanted to do more but was held back due to his position. the emotions on park bo gum's face is always spot on!

and the scene when crown prince went to watch over a sleeping raon. huhuhu im crying just watching the emotions playing on their faces! such great actors, really these 2!

and omg i love the bridge scene with the fireworks and the music and the crown prince's slow walk to ra on and now, they both remind each other of someone they love the most. i think this is the theme of their relationship, that they fill the emptiness of each other's hearts and become the source of strength for each other, thereby ensuring each other's happiness and safety. i need subs asap, though i can probably watch this again by tomorrow night only huhuhu. but i hope someone here will have pity on me and give a rough translation on what the crown prince said at the last scene. 

and i also think crown prince has already resolved it within himself that she's a she, but then he'll get confused and not be sure again. and this episode is once again very beautiful! nice music, great cinematography, brilliant acting! i love the side story of the crown princess too though i don't understand anything lol. it's just sweet that her lantern went to that boy who's crushing on her. 

hay i should stop watching this without subs. it turns my imagination to hyper mode. 

and it seems i only saw a few scenes with dong yeon tonight. or maybe i skipped some of his scenes? i did not see when he got the wound and who is that ahjusssi he was talking to?

@MaknaeC I agree, today's episode was pretty slow compared to the previous episodes.  Today's episodes seemed like was meant to introduce the background on a lot of the characters.  We got to see how the princess started receiving the love letters.  We got a glimpse of Ra On's past. 

• Like 8

Sorry if this was posted before:

From the preview, It seems that they already found out that RaOn's a woman.

It's possibly that Eunuch Ma(witness) told them or maybe another one saw her or overheard a conversation).

Also in the preview the China envoy is there. he's taking/bringing RaOn with her (possibly he found out that she's the dancer),

But Lee Yeong is trying to save her and stopping them.

-----

Also I notice that Princess YoungEun (child princess) already knows RaOn is a woman (thus putting flowers on her hair) and she can also sense Kim Hun(YoonSung's harabeoji) has bad intentions.

• Like 10

the scene where she dreamed about her mother (and please give all the mother role awards to that actress! whenever she plays my heart hurts already ;_;) made me cry it was so bittersweet</3 hope they will release the various artist's background musics in the end!

Also i was kind of shocked that they made her gender reveal(kind of..) that early :o BUT i have to say im happy that they didnt made him suddenly slower to understand hints about her gender too :D He was such a genius and fast to get things and still he is! If he didnt think on dancing girl/ ra on THAT MUCH i would be pissed :D i become even more weird after watching asian dramas ayyy...

• Like 9

Curious if she is the daughter of a traitor...But even if she was,why the need to hide that she is a women,the fear to be taken as slave/concubine or some other things?from who is the Mother hidden her away...Has anyone read the novel?Is a good twist to it?

Quite curious if he will indeed find out Ra On is a women or will get a typical preview twist

by the way does PGM have a IG acc aside from his twitter one?

• Like 8