[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

hello everyone! just dropping by to say hello everyone and glad to see everyone still powering with lots of moon power!

I've satisfied my moon cravings by studiously ignoring all korean dramas on offer and avoiding this forum because even now I can feel the signs...the pulls towards it!

Chingus, I missed reading the fanfics and I remember there was one fan that was writing long chapters on her blog. And the last in early Dec, she was up to chapter 3..but I lost my bookmark...,anyone know what website is that???

• Like 3

On 12/31/2016 at 10:36 PM, Jillia said:

Among others Kim Yoo Jung and Park Bo Gum won Best Couple Award. Congratulations! Unfortunately it looks like KYJ isn't there.

These K-netizens.....I am like gob smacked about this whole quote unquote "controversy"......its a non-event!!! come on. You can't stand ramrod straight all the time!!! And even if she did look @ her nails, does that automatically make you rude?

sheeesh! thanks to these weirdos, we were denied a proper MDBC send off...sigh...i want to see them in another drama....all of them if possible:sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

On 1/8/2017 at 8:33 AM, PrincessMe2515 said:

Chingus, I missed reading the fanfics and I remember there was one fan that was writing long chapters on her blog. And the last in early Dec, she was up to chapter 3..but I lost my bookmark...,anyone know what website is that???

i think you are referring to this fanfic by marysiah...

https://tearsthatstoletheheart.wordpress.com/2016/10/29/chapter-one-stay-by-my-side/

• Like 8

@Jillia We are still here chingu, still regularly checking this thread, it feels like home here :wub:

The scene where Lee Young discovers his favorite eunuch is a girl, love how you said it was filmed as a theatre play, to echo the puppet show. This episode is also about unveiling the truth, so maybe the space beetween the veils shows how Lee Young was finally given the chance to have a sneek peak into the truth.

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds is a fairytale because so many favorable circumstances are there to make the story advance and to help the characters overcome obstacles. But it also shows how the characters are responsible for their own destiny. In this episode, their courage and sincerity lead to better results. Eunuch Ma was courageous to confess through the puppet show, Ra On was brave to confront Lee Young. They are also willing to learn from each other, Lee Young receives a lesson on sincerity from eunuch Ma.

Also totally agree with you on that very beautiful scene where Lee Young tells Ra On about his mother.

'- Where have you been?

- I visited someone I missed

- Who is the person, your Highness?

- My mother

- What kind of person was the late Queen?

- She was bored in the palace and curious about the outside of the palace

- She is similar to you *laughs*

- She often tried unusual things. Her servants used to be in trouble.

- It is the same for you as well. *laughs*

- Nevertheless, she had a warm heart...and was wiser than anyone else. I could not protect her. I could not. That was when I realised  that I must become strong to protect someone I love.'

Ra On asks Lee Young about his mother and then keeps smiling and telling him how he is very similar to his mother. Love the background music in that scene. The title is 'When you and I cry under the moonlight'. It shows how Lee Young has found in Ra On someone that knows him well enough to share his pain, literally 'cry' with him :heart:

Thank you so much for your post again Jillia, it was such a good read!

You truly are wonderful!

Please take good care of yourself and get well soon :heart:

562d34463aebaaf1584dd1d7ce00a83a.jpg

cr: http://mezashitabuchi.pixnet.net/album/photo/661170368

@PrincessMe2515 @peachlover777 @WildDivine69 @Estelle Lopez @thephamle @stroppyse

Thank you very much for your posts chingus, you guys are jjang!! Also so relieved to see uri baby Yoojungie is healthier and smling, Ra On is back! :wub::)

One of my favourite episodes...thanks so much for the lovely gifs...

@Jillia

Didn't realise you were down for the new year, flu can really sap your strength...rest up well!!!

I rewatched and rewatched the opening scene not only for the lovely acting by pbg but the sheer beauty in which that scene was shot...

As the tendrils of raon's hair fell towards her eyes after she placed the hair ornament...

Her face half lit.... so so beautiful and the intimacy of that scene....simply took my breath away

• Like 9

@Jillia,:wub:, i hear you calling me,:tongue:

So happy you come with another beautiful analize post, i gigle so much while read it.:D gosh..the feeling...seem just yesterday we watching episode 7 with :astonished:..they are kissing...i can't believe it. ,the pd give us kissing scene on eps.7.lol sudenly remember all qualm we fuse over send petition and another sugestion, wish and worry to dear pd-nim how we want kiss scene.:lol:And buum we have in double tap eps 7 & 8.aah that sweet memory still shadow over me-_-

Btw thank you for still calling me, please take care your body well okey... With all pain waiting Yoojungie news i don't know you knock down like her too, once again take care your body first please.

• Like 9

Just sharing my own thots after rewatching MDBC - in episode 18 when Raon was commenting Gurumi was about the growth and maturing journey of a prince from "a well frog" to a wise king.  Every conversation between the main casts (LY, Raon, BY, YS) revealed each of their own individual struggles, loneliness, challenges, dilemmas and their yearnings for love and friendship.  Particularly between LY the crown prince and Raon, a commoner barring being a rebel's daughter whose identity was only known towards the end.

Sam-noan aka Raon, a commoner and having gone thru much rough patches in life shared her learning experiences with LY whenever he asked her about the difficult situations he encountered.  And it was HSN who helped eununch Ma in arranging the puppet show to confess his love publicly to the court lady whom he loved "secretly".  HSN's comment was that even though they could not be together, confessing his love to his lady love will give her strength to live on, knowing that she was being loved.  And this comment also gave LY the courage to write his "love" letter to HSN initially without knowing he was a she?!

The story somehow tells of the exchanges of perspectives between a commoner and the lonely crown prince .............:unsure:

• Like 7

Hi moonlighters , 

Just want to share my fancam of Bogum Jakarta FM last friday ... i only share 2 of them which is related to moonlight drama ... he was sharing his experience when shooting moonlight drama ( when CP & raon on the pit , "My name is LeeYoung" part , etc )

Its quite funny about "My name is LeeYoung "part ... he said the first time when he received the script about this scene ..he screamed "aaaaakkkk" (....hahhah the way he scream sooo funny .... ) he said he was confused about how to express and act this "My Name is LeeYoung" part ... he practice hard and repeat this part again and again ... he confuse whether he need to act and express "My name is leeyoung" with serious style or with cute style ... hahaha .. the way he renact this scene so cute and funny ...

@Jillia thanks for mentioned me and thanks so much for your posting ( its always so detailed ... i still miss moonlight drama till now , reading your post ... thats bring back  beautiful memories of YoungOn couple ) ... hope you are getting better now ...

• Like 10

@jilian wah! I am in awe, yet really thankful for your posts on YoungOn ⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )... I hope you'll have a speedy recovery. *fighting*

I hope everyone has had a good start this year ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

Me myself have been in a melancholic slump... which ended up setting the tone for my fmv of my favorite moments from MDBC. I had to edit away a lot. ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚ Like all my favorite dialog moments 

Sad Piano part 1

Sad Piano part 2

Sad Piano part 3

Sad Piano part 4

• Like 9