[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Found this link, not very sharp but the voice is very clear:sweatingbullets:  Thank you Stroppyse!

I got teary just listening to his voice, so warm and kind. especially when he calling Yoo Jung's name and Hong San Nom...also at the end I wonder why BG did the bombastic dance, is it because he is happy that YJ win the award or he saw Eunuch Jang and just thought of doing the dance with him lol

Spoiler

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Jillia said:

Summary for KBS Drama Awards:

Kim Yoo Jung&Park Bo Gum - Best Couple Award

Kim Yoo Jung&Park Bo Gum - Best Kiss

Kim Yoo Jung - Female Excellence Award for Mid-Length Drama

Park Bo Gum - Male Top Excellence Award

Lee Joon Hyuk - Best Supporting Actor; nominated: Choi Dae Chul

Jinyoung - Best New Actor; nominated: Kwak Dong Yeon

Park Bo Gum - Netizen Award; nominated: Jinyoung (interestingly they didn't give the female Netizen Award to anyone, even though KYJ was nominated - we know why, right?)

Jung Yoon Suk - Best Young Actor (for MDBC and other dramas)

Heo Jung Eun - Best Young Actress

Other nominations:

Park Bo Gum - Daesang

Jung Hye Sung - Best Supporting Actress

Despite all the terrible first world drama created by k-netizens the KBS Drama Awards were a great success for MDBC. I would even say I consider them as the big winners since they got most of the awards.

Of course it's bittersweet since KYJ wasn't able to attend the drama awards. But I rather see her rest well and get healthy without the crazy schedule than coming to the award show for the sake of sitting there for hours, not being fully recovered.

Congratulations to the cast and crew! :D I would've loved to see the writer of MBDC receiving Best Script Writing Award since I think the other drama was a fail writing-wise. But again popularity wins over quality.

But I'm not bitter. I'm very glad and happy for MDBC and the cast and crew! :heart::heart:

Add in . KYJ - nominated for Top Excellence Award (Female):blush:

• Like 5

Since this is sort of moonlight related, i post it here, as Lapalette mentioned about Moonlight... what a great encouragement to YJ and fans!

rough translation...

Lapalette official IG... 

Happy New Year! Happy New Muse! ( Muse meaning for lady with artistic inspiration-me think)

Who is the new muse of Lapalette? (Hint hint, Moonlight Drawn by Cloud) ;p

• Like 5

And the next one is even more bravo!!

Lapalette Official 2016:

Congratulations  to Kim Yoo Jung on winning the 2016 KBS Actress Excellent Award!.

We will be supporting the new muse, Kim Yoo Jung in 2017, and..  sth like asking readers to anticipate their new 2017 products.

p.s.If Stroppyse could help with proper translation, that would be wonderful.  

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Translation of this clip of Lee Jun Hyung's speech accepting on behalf of Kim Yoo Jung. Cute, but I feel as if this clip cuts off in the middle, perhaps? Anyway, this is what he said on this clip. I didn't translate the intro for KYJ as LJH is walking up to accept: 

Uhh, yeah. I was afraid our kids might misunderstand, but I’m accepting it as a substitute, kids. Uhh, Yoo Jung-ah, be happy. You’ve received an award. Uhh. Hong Sam Nom, you seem to be very ill, but get better and jump out of your bed, and dance Boombastic with Hun Nam.

Oh my goodness, this is so hilarious, Eunuch Jung is so funny in real and reel life;

i was reading it on my bed and chuckling and almost literally fall off from the bed!

thanks for the wonderful translation, can always count on you for word-for-word translation! 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I thought Park Bo Gum's acceptance of the Top Excellence Award and his acceptance speech were really moving. When they announced his name as a winner, you could see that it came as a complete shock to him. He was not expecting it at all. And, then he broke down in tears as he started his speech because he was so moved. What a year 2016 has been for him. I translated most of the speech as I was watching it, so I'm posting it here. There are a few places, namely when he mentions Blossom Entertainment management, when I edited it a bit. Otherwise, I think I got most of his comments. Trust PBG to remember and name so many people to thank. I also left in a couple of the MC comments which were entertaining, one in the middle of PBG's speech, and the other one at the end which was actually addressed to SJK. SJK and PBG are just so sweet together.

PBG: First of all, to our Heavenly Father who is always helping me, I want to honor. Actually, I…even being nominated was an honor, and to enable me to be a nominee, all the viewers who voted for me, I wanted to sincerely give my thanks. Just being amongst all of the sunbaenims was such an honor, but for giving me the award as well, I want to give my sincere thanks. While filming Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, I felt very inadequate. During all of those times, to Joon Ki hyung who gave me advice and supported me, I want to thank. Also, Director Kim Sung Yoon, Director Baek Sang Hoon, Director Kang Su Yeon, and to the one who made such beautiful pictures Director Kim Shi Young, Director Lee Min Hoo, and Director Jo, Director Choi. Really… Because there were such stalwart sunbaenim, I was able to play the role of Lee Young well. Also, so that I could meet such a great character like Lee Young, I want to thank the writer, and so that I could wear such pretty hanboks that were more than I could ever want, I want to thank Designer Lee Jin Hee as well, and the makeup artist Jin Ha Kae I want to thank as well. Also…

MC: Ahh, two people are crying now.

PBG: Also, I think it’s thanks to the staff that I am able to receive an award. Also, to the people who wrote good reports (press coverage) I want to sincerely give my many thanks. Really, there are too many people that I want to thank. For helping me to realize my dreams and guiding me, Blossom Entertainment (names five Representatives and Directors), I want to give my sincere thanks. Also to the ones who suffered along with me and took care of me, Kwang Jung hyung, Gong Ji Hyun noona, In Jung noona, Yeh Jin noona, also, I wanted to tell them thank you. And together on Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, the staff and Jun Hyeok hyung, Hye Sung noona, Dong Yeon-ie, Soo Bin-ie, Yoo Jung-ie, Jin Young hyung, I definitely wanted to tell you my thanks. For giving me this award tonight, I will definitely not embarrass you, and I will be trying to live as a righteous and sincere person. To the one who always prays for me and loves me, my father, our family is sharing in this happiness. Once again, I sincerely give my thanks. 

MC: Park Bo Gum really did not expect it. He really was not expecting it at all. Song Joong Ki-shi, why are you crying so much? Really. It must be because he (PBG) is a cherished hoobae* (junior) that you showed us your tears. It was a very beautiful scene. 

*My comment: I think most people reading this thread will be familiar with the sunbae-hoobae relationship concept. It's a Confucian relationship which indicates a sunbae who is the senior person and a hoobae who is the junior person in the relationship. The senior-junior can be a reference to people who attend the same university, to talents at an agency, to people who enter the same profession, to learning a craft, etc., and indicates the senior person who with his/her greater experience has a responsibility to teach and guide the junior person who has a responsibility to respect and follow the senior person. So, it is a closer relationship than just being colleagues might be. Hope this makes some sense. 

Thank you so much for translating Park Bo Gum's and Eunuch Jang's for Kim Yoo Jung.

I really wanna let Kim Yoo Jung receive her honorable awards by herself. I am not pleasant to SidusQ's arranged schedule for her to be really too hard after Moonlight's filming, she really required rest. In news, SidusQ blamed Stress Shock but why SidusQ did not blame themselves for crazy schedule arrangement. 

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

An aside: The start of the clip is actually pretty funny. Oh Ji Ho is commenting that while he may have won a Best Couple award with the little actress who plays his daughter Geum Bi, she won't look at him because she's so fascinated by Song Joong Ki, and that there seems to be more distance between them since she was standing close to SJK. The MC then comments that Heo Jung Eun was also trying to get Park Bo Gum's autograph earlier to which she enthusiastically nods. So, the MC asks her to choose between Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Gum to which she roundly responds with "Song Joong Ki" which causes PBG to make a pouty face. Everyone laughs. The MC tells SJK that he's very fast (meaning that SJK is a bigger pull than PBG) and tells PBG that he should control his expressions better. PBG starts to say something, but OJH actually asks the MC to ask HJE to choose between himself and SJK. The MC asks if OJH is sure he wants to risk it, then asks her. She again definitively says "Song Joong Ki" which sends everyone into spasms of laughter. I guess can't fault the little girl too much, though I would have picked PBG over SJK for sure. :) 

Little actress might not experience acting with Song Joong Ki so she wanna while she has already acted with Park Shin-yang, Oh Ji Ho, and Park Bo Gum. Let listen to her who she wanna act with then. 

• Like 4

Congratulations to all the KBS award winners in their respective categories especially to the MDBC team - PBG, KYJ, JY, JH, young prince, even little princess. And also the best couple award for Bogum-ssi and Yoojungie.  A well recognition of their hardwork and excellent portrayal of its characters and also kudos to its PDs, the writer, all the various staff and crew for all the hardships they had gone through in making MDBC a beautiful and enjoyable drama filled with heart fluttering romance and many fun moments! (다들 정말 많이 많이 수고했어요)! :anguished:

May all of them be blessed with joy, love, good health and success in whatever they undertake!:grin:

• Like 10

Happy 2017 to all moonlighters!!

@Ahpheng lovely to have been greeted this morning with your lovely comic strip this morning!!!

am still lurking in various moonlight related threads!!!and of course eagerly awaiting...gifs/ reviews/insights when you all get your directors's cut DVDs....

here's wishing all of you good health and a year filled with ra-on and may we see our MDBC team shine on in the future!

• Like 8

@peachlover777 To answer you question. Yeah, Bo Gum is always shy about any mention of his kissing scenes but if you watched whole section everyone cringed and giggled watching their scenes it's probably awkward for them also I had a hunch but didn't want to say it on his behalf since Bo Gum is polite it's expected he would felt sorry for Yoo Jung who is minor and senior to him. oh well kiss turned out to be very pretty a bit uncomfortable for some but still pretty I guess in clip Bo Gum was thinking while nodding "good they cut it short" lol :D 

Park%20Bo%20Gum%20144_zpsia2mprau.gif?zo

Gif Cr fangirlverdict

• Like 5

Moonlight KBS award goodies bundled in one gorgeous package!

Watch this first on Eunuch Jung's accepting speech, lol

and his ending speech caused Kim Hyun to tear up ;p

http://bogummyday.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/KBS-Drama-Awards-2016-_-Episode-1-Best-Supporting.m4v?_=3

Enjoy the rest :)

https://mdbcblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/02/one-last-one-for-the-road/

• Like 6

There's a beautiful pic of kim haneul n partner looking at pbg .....probably smiling at his kiss scene...either that or could be when he was teased about his kiss ngs....

Their expression is classic!

Like the quick diversion copied from sjk....camera angles as the new excuse for repeated takes of screen kisses.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

There's a beautiful pic of kim haneul n partner looking at pbg .....probably smiling at his kiss scene...either that or could be when he was teased about his kiss ngs....

Their expression is classic!

Like the quick diversion copied from sjk....camera angles as the new excuse for repeated takes of screen kisses.

I think you were referring to this...

C1O5jUkUsAAIscd.jpg

• Like 10