[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• 2 weeks later...

@Jillia no need to apologize at all, please take your time. I am sure your posts will be well worth the wait (especially anticipating your OST post, of course :) )

Yay, Hwang Chi Yeul did sing "Because I Miss You" today in Daegu :) Thanks to uploader of the fancam:

• Like 4

Hello moonlighters!

It's been ages since I was here and it's kinda anti-climatic and sad after I was well going back.  It only showed how much I missed from the drama and this thread.

Anyways I came back to inform everyone that our fave drama is getting so much attention now in the Philippines, especially from the famous actors and actresses.

Here is a clip where Jinyoung sends his birthday greetings to the Vice Ganda, the host of a popular late night show.

• Like 5

ABS-CBN, the network that purchased the rights to show Moonlight in the Philippines have been putting the show in the limelight.

A song was especially made as OST for the show and was sung by a Korean who currently lives in the Ph and won a singing contest from the same station.

The song is quiet nice too.

• Like 5

Hello guys, I hope that June will come real soon to get the DVD, however, I just wonder if they will sub English for International fans who cannot speak Korean like me or not. I watched some clip of DOTS DVD but it seems a NO.

• Like 3

Just read that the dcut will have 3 hours of added scenes which is about 10 minutes per episode.  I hope we'll get new scenes with Ra On and Yeong or at least more of Ra On during the last half of the series.  Ra On disappeared after she left the palace.

• Like 3

On 3/28/2017 at 8:52 PM, SpiritGambler said:

Hello chingus! I would like to ask where and how can I pre-order the Director's cut DVD for MDBC? Thanks!

First pre-oder was already done already, I heard there will be another pre-order but don't know when exactly. Follow gurumidvd twitter page to keep updated. happy leaf

On 3/30/2017 at 11:11 AM, Tien Le said:

Hello guys, I hope that June will come real soon to get the DVD, however, I just wonder if they will sub English for International fans who cannot speak Korean like me or not. I watched some clip of DOTS DVD but it seems a NO.

Don't worry chingu, English sub was added on the D-cut!happy leaf

On 3/31/2017 at 5:51 AM, honeywell said:

Just read that the dcut will have 3 hours of added scenes which is about 10 minutes per episode.  I hope we'll get new scenes with Ra On and Yeong or at least more of Ra On during the last half of the series.  Ra On disappeared after she left the palace.

Looks like the director really and all the cast made so much effort for this D-cut, I couldn't wait to see it!in love leaf

• Like 3

On 28/03/2017 at 11:52 PM, SpiritGambler said:

Hello chingus! I would like to ask where and how can I pre-order the Director's cut DVD for MDBC? Thanks!

Hi, they're opening the second batch of order. You can find followup info here:

Or here:

https://gurumidvd.tumblr.com/post/159182318787/hello-moonlighters-we-have-some-updates-on-the

• Like 4

@stroppyse  really love your additional thoughts on Jillia's detailed analysis! enjoyed you two discussions. 

@Jillia  totally love your long detailed analysis of the characters e.g. king, yeong, raon, yeongon...etc....I love Love in the moonlight so much that I exhausted myself reading alll Chinese review posts / blogs / forum and  Dramabeans..then i remembered that I havent read the Soompi thread!.  Then I came across your analysis. I have a question, I don't seem to find your write up after Ep4.....lol, do you have a comprehensive directory for your thoughtful posts? Last time I got so crazy with Soompi was Lie to Me by Yooon Eun Hye....wow....time flies.

p.s. I also read your blog on costumes, you sure know the details!

• Like 5

On 05/04/2017 at 10:22 AM, honeywell said:

What does shortlisted mean?  Does it mean they may not be part of the final nominees?  How about the actors and director.?

It means the drama is among the very few ones selected for final considerations, as in final nominees. Bogum is nominated for best actor in TV drama category. He is also up for popularity award in TV drama category, as is Yoojung. Jinyoung is in for the new actor in TV drama. Looks like the PD didn't get nominated :( 

• Like 6