[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

video of KYJ and PBG in the same restaurant where they had dinner the other night.  KYJ seating on a different table with the princess and PbG is seating behind her accross the aisle, wearing a white shirt you will see him at the end of this video. 

credit to joy18_heorpo
  • Like 22

Wow wow this thread is on fire! Thanks for sharing your top ost, favourite quotes and scenes, I enjoyed reading all your comments on a rainy day.

I was mulling over how PM Kim ended his own life with the gun. After all his evil deeds to poison CP and his mom, arrest Raon, torture HGN, dethrone the King and inevitably played a role in causing the death of YS, I thought suicide was too easy a way to die. Would have preferred that he be given the capital punishment or whatever was prevalent in the joseon era. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Good morning, chingus! :D

Just noticed there was

- list  your top 5 mdbc quotes (suggested by @radiocity)

- list your top 5 mdbc scenes (suggested by @iheartyoojung)

YAY! But how can I limit myself to 5 each? :lol: Maybe I cheat a little bit. *giggles*

So here goes my 5 MDBC Quotes (no particular order):

1. "There is no one who can touch my body without permission" - this is from the first episode and while this scene isn't embedded in a meaningful scene between Lee Yeong and Ra On, I thought it is really interesting when we see how much Lee Yeong later one likes to touch and enjoy the moments of Ra On initiating physical contact. Of course he refers to his status as Crown Prince but he dodges Ra On's attempt to touch him in the scene and I didn't think much of it but now I'm always laughing, thinking "Oh boy! You don't know love is coming for you!"

2. "There may not have been times you have felt hungry but I think your heart has been hungry many times. It's very easy to comfort a hungry man. However it's not easy to comfort someone who is hungry in his heart. They usually tend to lie and say that they're okay [...] From me! Who has the richest heart in all of Joseon! This is the affection I, Hong Sam Nom, give to you!" - Well what can I say? First of all Ra On is nailing Lee Yeong's character and state of mind in this scene. She is also foreshadowing what she will mean to Lee Yeong in the future episodes. She will be the Ra On who fills his entire world. ;)

4. "What right does a man whose home is the palace have to live there?" -  We yet again get another glimpse of how much of an understanding Lee Yeong does have of himself and of his position as the Crown Prince. He knows very well he didn't earn it by himself but it was given to him by birthright. His mother raised him well.

5. "Lee Yeong. That is my name." - Me: *SQUEEEEEE* Because I could easily put this on my favourite scene list as well but I just thought: "How can you break down the social boundaries by telling her your name?" and then the love song starts playing - I remember some people saying on social media "stop playing a love song" ROFL - with the lines:

"내 사랑을 그대가 부르면
용기 내 볼게요
얼어있던 꽃잎에 그대를 담아서
불어오는 바람에
그대 내게 오는 날
나를 스쳐 지나치지 않도록
기도 할게요"

"But when you call out my love
I will have courage and look
On a frozen flower petal
I’ll place you
In the blowing wind
On the day you come to me
So you won’t just pass me by
I will pray"

Okay music editor: WE GOT IT!!! :P

I have re-watched to episode 7 but after reading your comment and others in this forum, I wanna re-watch more rounds to thoroughly collect details. 

1. Showed how royal Crown Prince has spent his life under palace's rules.

2.&4. Crown Prince's facial expression immediately changed after listening RaOn's word which might strike his lonely feel. In scenes, we watched Crown Prince very lonely as we knew after his mom's passing away, his dad has promptly got new grand wife from Kim Family, the suspect who killed Crown Prince's mom. Crown Prince has been pampered by his dad's another wife but she was suffered from his dad's ignorance also. 

5. Crown Prince hesitated for a big while to hide his real identity in order to prolong his friend relationship with RaOn without awkward from Crown Prince-Eunuch status.

@Jillia Where is your 3. anyway?  Haha.

One Scene I wondered about how script wanna let Crown Prince present is the scene of dancing beauty by Raon, why would Crown Prince think about his mom? Did script mean Crown Prince find another beloved woman in addition to his mom? 

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Hahaha... OMG! I seriously forgot a quote. Thanks for telling me, @NongpeeP! :D

3. "My wish is that your wish comes true" - Me: SWOON

So I can only choose 5 favourite scenes for MDBC!?! This is very cruel, @iheartyoojung! :P:D

But here they come (no particular order):

1. I think episode 4 was what I call a fateful episode. I never considered Ra On and Lee Yeong meeting in the beginning and end of episode 1 as a "OTP finally meeting"-moment. I always considered the rain scene in episode 4 as the equivalent for it.

Reveal hidden contents

mdbcfavfive1.gif

2. Same goes for the dance scene in episode 4 who is until now my favourite scene in my history of watching (fusion) sageuks. I mean my pretty KYJ dancing as Ra On and Lee Yeong watching her. But this scene stood out for me because of this:

Reveal hidden contents

mdbcfavfive2d.gif

3. The whole lantern festival - also the fact that the scene was filmed with the staff as the village people. :wub:

4. Lee Yeong finding out about Ra On being a woman - I have rewatched this scene way too many times. It's a very sensually filmed scene (and the editing - the transition from one scene to another - is so smooth):

Reveal hidden contents

mdbcfavfive4a.gif

mdbcfavfive4b.gif

5. And of course: the final scene of episode 18 because it was perfect! :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

mdbcfavfive5c.gif

Haha i was also struggling to limit my own faves after I set it as 5, please add on more as you wish :D

• Like 12