[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

6 hours ago, Earth2KatyD said:

My bad.. Meant as a joke, of course.. I never intend to offend or make anyone feel uncomfortable here.. Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't we joked about things like this before? I really do not recall anyone saying anything against it.. ever. I'll be mindful next time. Thanks for the tip.

Welcome back dear:wub:  the typhoon issue still concerning me. But at least you be safe now. As I remember the most important rules is not bashing other members & actors/actress in reality. I don't see you ever did that in one of your post too. But if some people just being too sensitive about their preference & thought then I dunno why they're join in a global forum? :blink:. Please always be your self as long as you're not bashing & always try to give positif vibe for others. Ah I miss the time when we're joking about being byeontae with uri CP kiss :lol:. Oh wait I will quote definition of joke in google 

"a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter"

• Like 18

@hairuchii, haha..ok ok. my bad. Not 3 or 4 days, but longer. I know. I know. I did selective, poor calculation. Too heart ache to watch them cry and long for each other. These two awesome young talents really made me cried buckets in episode 14.

As long as the next preview is not out, I will imagine them still hugging in that room. (My ridiculous self-consolation)

Ok. Off to cast votes for our Raon-ah. Spare some time to vote for our Raon-ah, ya at  http;//www.hallyuvote.com/

Bye.

• Like 18

@Bambiina, another Highlander is born should we celebarate with pop corn and soda ?

Hope your live in soompi world give you extract happiness, meaningful thought and more friends whom growth with your excistence.

Always cringe with your post sometime hook me the another time insight me to value the expand of thinking is wide then what we thought.

Happy Immortal day....

• Like 14

Thank you @Jillia, for explaining it much more clearly. I'm glad my assumption's correct on preparation for wedding ceremony :)

I won't congratulate you then @Bambiina, just wishing you a crazy fun ever lasting immortal soompi's life :w00t:

I feel so you @Earth2KatyD.. Oohh.. My shipper's heart :wub:

Now Moonlighters, excuse me for a second while I'm yelling

I miss my puppies... URI OTP... CP.. RO..!!! :tears:

I miss my handsome YS...!!! :(

I miss my gallant BY..!!! :(

I MIIISSSSS MMMYYY MMOOOONNNDDAAYYSSS!!! :crazy::tears::tears::tears::crazy:

• Like 20

2 hours ago, underthemoon0616 said:

Gurumi crew reward is overseas trip 

Park Bogum will come

http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201610070906349110#imadnews

yay

Still discussing if they are going to Phuket, Thailand or Cebu, Philippines, just short distance travel  

Not surprised PBG is going as he seems the sporty type. But what about our baby KYJ???? She is not going:tears::tears::tears:

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, b3ll4dy said:

Thank you @Jillia, for explaining it much more clearly. I'm glad my assumption's correct on preparation for wedding ceremony :)

I won't congratulate you then @Bambiina, just wishing you a crazy fun ever lasting immortal soompi's life :w00t:

I feel so you @Earth2KatyD.. Oohh.. My shipper's heart :wub:

Now Moonlighters, excuse me for a second while I'm yelling

I miss my puppies... URI OTP... CP.. RO..!!! :tears:

I miss my handsome YS...!!! :(

I miss my gallant BY..!!! :(

I MIIISSSSS MMMYYY MMOOOONNNDDAAYYSSS!!! :crazy::tears::tears::tears::crazy:

We are so bizzare! lol. usually people hate Mondays cause then its back to work day but we are longing for it. But you know what's worse? When Monday is over, I am so sad cause I know that Tuesday will end soon.....:tears::tears::tears: then one more weeeek to go to catch the next eppie! MDBC what have you done to me!!!

• Like 16

3 hours ago, MaknaeC said:

We only have 4 episodes left, but I'm looking forward to what Hayeon can offer to the story especially when it comes to the court in the upcoming episodes. Because just like you said, real life Queen Sinjeong (Crown Prince Hyomyeong's wife from the Jo-clan) was a Queen Regent. She was the only one that can hold a candle in front of the powerful Queen Dowager Sunwon (Hyomyeong's birth mother from the Kim-clan) and her clan who have been take a control of Joseon for many years. Once Queen Sunwon died, Queen Sinjeong took over the court from the Kim-clan and even she's the one that make Yi Myeong Bok to be the next King of Joseon, King Gojong. She's that powerful. I hope the upcoming episodes at least can give viewers a hint about this through Jo Ha Yeon.

Sorry to cut your post. 

Me too...I am looking fwd to what HY can offer. Only 4 eps left...how are they going to pack everything in. 

2 hours ago, KateSG said:

TGIF, 3 more days will be Monday ;))

Enjoy your Friday!!!

May I just ask anybody have the same feelings with me?  That actually I am okie with the second male lead to have Raon if CP has to obey the HISTORY (I am sorryyy). Jinyoung is soooo good at acting, his face isss manly, his eyes are attractive, and he is my second happiness in any cases that I have to face the sad ending. You have my heart too, Yoon Sung <3

I am ok...only if the ending will be depressing. But i am pretty sure it will be a happy ending. 

2 hours ago, MaknaeC said:

And Kim Yoo Jung named Jung Woo Sung as a man that she wanted to be if she could live one day as a man. What an interesting coincidence! :) 

omo....thanks for telling!!! I have not come accross this info. But I am as excited as when I find out about my fav actor saying this about PBG. PBG is being recognised by  JWS...I'm so proud. And then to find out that KYJ also look up to JWS. Wow...this really made my day! thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949014

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I have to agree with @Jillia that when I first read the character description, I thought that Ha Yeon would be a much more active witness to the budding romance between Young and Ra On similar to YS and BY since she's trying to keep such a close eye on her crush, and that the wedding would have happened sooner, so that HY feels rejected as Young continues to spend time with his eunuch rather than his wife. The fact that Young is enthralled with a eunuch would have probably horrified her and become a personal affront to her womanhood, and she may have tried to "save" Young from himself for the sake of her pride and the sake of the nation who probably would not have stood for a homosexual king. That doesn't seem to be where this is going as yet. However, as it is, I don't think HY yet knows that RO is the object of Young's love nor that she's a woman yet.

I think when she does figure it out, her pride is going to be hurt that Young would prefer a traitor's daughter with no standing in society over a beautiful, noble, well born woman such as herself who could be beneficial to the throne and was offering him everything that she had. And, that will be on top of the hurt that she's already feeling from Young's personal rejection. So, she could try to impede Young's and Ra On's reunion after the wedding, again under the guise that she's doing what's best for her country, especially as the new Crown Princess. Her own personal pride may cause her to go along with the underhanded dealings of the Ministers Kim and the nobles plotting the overthrow of the King and the CP, possibly on the condition that she gets a chance to have a baby who will become the new CP.  I throw that last bit in because of history which says that Young's kid will be the next King. Still, I think that once she gets over her hurt pride, she'll probably accede to Young's wishes to go to RO, again possibly with a condition of  sending her a son that she can pass off as her own. She may even help them to escape as she's consolidating her power in the palace once she's accepted that nothing she can do will keep Young with her.

So, I guess I do expect HY to go from sad while hopeful, to mad and possibly vengeful, then to resigned and determined in the rest of the her arc in drama. HY strikes me as relatively pragmatic and knowledgeable about the world that she lives in. She is not presented as a shy, retiring flower that is guarded all the time. She's actually been pretty independent and outspoken. So, I think that as Crown Princess, she could gather power in the Court, and ultimately serve as the Queen Regent that I think she historically  becomes.

I also wonder if HY's part was diminished due to the popularity of the Young-On Couple. I was expecting HY to be a meatier role than it has been thus far. 

Great analysis on HY chingu!! I am really hoping to see more of her char to fit in the flow of the drama. I too believe that when the drama airs, her screen time was questionable ( we don't see much of her. )And when she appears...there are scenes about her that just doesn;t make sense. Like I said in my previous post...I can't seem to connect the dot for HY. I hope to see a proper closure for her in the next 4 eps. 

I am thinking if the writer has problem as to what kind of char HY should be introduced to us audience.....to follow the novel or follow the history or to purely just make her likeable. I also believe it was also because of the popularity of our otp. When the rating went up after 2 eps, none of them expected it. I still believe, the reduced HY's screen time is due to the unexpected high rating. Not that I am complaining, but it does make me sit on the fence about her. After 14 eps, I concluded and made up my mind about her. But would love to see how they complete the drama with HY, and the wedding... ;) 

10 hours ago, febz said:

So I think with her friendly character she should be marry with princes from West. You think which one of them is suitable enough for her?

Hide contents

It's perfect they're gentleman always being polite to a lady, only have1 spouse, no concubine so women really being respected here. Also the most important thing is "And they live happily ever after".

You are so funny chingu!! ahahahaha...marry a western prince. lol...and live happily ever after... :) 

• Like 14

Korean Drama Award. I don't know what is the best award in South Korea. I don't know how they select the nominees because Kim Yoo Jung and my other actresses aren't in the list. Disappointed with the nominees' list. Then again i don't know exactly how prestigious this award. Is there anyone here can explain about all the award and categorize of nominees? How they select it?

• Like 16