1 hour ago, underthemoon0616 said:

D-3

Gurumi OST 

Park Bogum title song is 내 사람 (nae saram) "MY PERSON", a bittersweet ballad

will be release on 11th midnight

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20161007072111498

:wub:

On 10/1/2016 at 6:21 PM, Earth2KatyD said:

Is it Mo{o}nday yet?? *sigh* I miss uri OTP, Lee Yeong and Ra On. :cry: I'm not the only one, right?  :frown:

Got bored so I put this together.. Can't help but smile whenever I see this beautiful couple. :blush:

Displaying 3.jpg

PBG's MDBC OST title coincided with the caption on a photo I edited several pages back (p761) in the thread! :blush:

• Like 21

TGIF, 3 more days will be Monday ;))

Enjoy your Friday!!!

May I just ask anybody have the same feelings with me?  That actually I am okie with the second male lead to have Raon if CP has to obey the HISTORY (I am sorryyy). Jinyoung is soooo good at acting, his face isss manly, his eyes are attractive, and he is my second happiness in any cases that I have to face the sad ending. You have my heart too, Yoon Sung <3

• Like 14

1 hour ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

Wow, so many lengthy discussions about how LY treated HY. To be honest, I feel his reactions (becoming forlorn and cold, paying no mind to those around him) follow the typical arc of a romantic novel/drama hero who has lost his love. The deeper his angst, the more it shows how deeply he loves RO. HY getting her feelings hurt in the process is to be expected. It isn't about whether she deserves it or not. It just happens that way. Maybe it's because we come from different backgrounds and experiences that we view the same thing differently?

Are we expecting CP to be perfect even when the love of his life is gone? It's interesting how the discussion sidetracked into women's role in Joseon times and what constitutes rudeness. I doubt that is the drama's intention at all. After all, this is a modern romance transplanted into Joseon times. The Princess for instance doesn't behave in the least like a Royal Princess; CP and the Princess go outside the palace as and when they like with hardly any protection. Even knowing that the characters do not behave exactly like people who live in Joseon's times, I find HY's behaviour too forward and anachronistic for me. I can't pinpoint it exactly, just feels like she's a modern woman wearing hanbok.

I appreciate that our love for this drama makes us want to analyse it in depth but when doing so, can we keep in mind the drama's intention?

I was a literature student once and I believe it is important to understand a work from the creator's point of view.

True that, true that.  Thank you @inlovewithmdbc for pointing this out.

I liked how this drama made CP a person less than a sageuk character.  It does not dwell so much on customs and formalities (it's not a documentary or an informative program, it's a drama); it shows us the plight of a man, who happened to be the crown prince.

However, to be honest, I like HY's character, too.  She's strong yet she chooses her battles (Did we ever see her compete with the woman CP loves?).  She's frank yet she knows which things to keep to herself (Did we ever see her confess her love?).  She is willing to be a martyr but not to the extend of losing her self-respect (Did we ever see her beg?  The girl negotiates to make CP see the benefits of the marriage.)  And guys, she wants to help the CP whichever way she can - even if that means she has to endure every day being slapped in the face with the truth that he can never love her back.

Omoooooo...  this drama is messing my EQ big time.

• Like 8

Guest MaknaeC
11 hours ago, moodypie said:

Was so excited when i read this..

My fav actor JWS named PBG as an actor he wants to manage.

PBG has certainly caught the attention of some experienced actor. :) 

[TRANS] 161006 enews24 interview ✧ Jung Woosung names Park Bogum as one of his hoobaes he would like to manage

EN24: 매니지먼트사 대표로서 어떤 후배들 매니지먼트 하고 싶은가.

JWS: “김우빈, 박보검, 주지훈 같은 후배들이 참 눈에 많이 들어오더라. 오래 활동을 해보니, 배우는 인성이 중요하다. 인성이 좋으면 근성도 있다. 그런 배우를 키우고 싶다.”

EN24: As a representative of a management company, what kind of hoobaes (juniors) would you like to manage.

JWS: “Hoobae’s like Kim Woobin, Park Bogum, and Joo Jihoon catch my eye quite a bit. Promoting for so long, I’ve come to realize that character is important for an actor. If their character is good, then they have grit as well. That’s the kind of actor I want to raise.”

source: enews24 interview 161006
translation: prkbgm.tumblr.com
cr prkbgm@tumblr

And Kim Yoo Jung named Jung Woo Sung as a man that she wanted to be if she could live one day as a man. What an interesting coincidence! :) 

@onlysb1 Sorry, i don't see anything wrong with @Earth2KatyD post. Did i miss something? It was a really harmless joke. She explained that it was just her "shipper's heart talking". 

I know there are certain rules and etiquette to observe when posting our views, images or jokes. So can someone please clarify? I'm getting the impression that any joke related to PBG as an individual, not related to his role as CP, is not allowed?

• Like 24

27 minutes ago, KateSG said:

TGIF, 3 more days will be Monday ;))

Enjoy your Friday!!!

May I just ask anybody have the same feelings with me?  That actually I am okie with the second male lead to have Raon if CP has to obey the HISTORY (I am sorryyy). Jinyoung is soooo good at acting, his face isss manly, his eyes are attractive, and he is my second happiness in any cases that I have to face the sad ending. You have my heart too, Yoon Sung <3

Thanks for the praise for our jinyoung..

As for me, I want yoonsung to find his own happiness in other woman.. because I can't picture RO and yoonsung together at all..

I'm still hoping that there will be a cameo role by someone to be his future wife or something.. I beg you, writer.. :bawling:

• Like 17

22 minutes ago, underthemoon0616 said:

Gurumi crew reward is overseas trip 

Park Bogum will come

http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201610070906349110#imadnews

yay

Still discussing if they are going to Phuket, Thailand or Cebu, Philippines, just short distance travel  

Sorry for quoting you chingu .! Sincha???!!! Omg..! Wish it will be Philippines.! I'll literally book a flight .! Lol! I must convince my husband first, hahaha..! 

• Like 22

Three new dramas enter TV popularity chart

Spoiler

Three new dramas ranging from a rom-com to an action-romance entered the rankings on a TV popularity chart their first week on air, data showed Thursday.

(MBC)

"Shopaholic Louis," an MBC rom-com revolving around an amnesiac chaebol heir and a country girl in search of her runaway brother, took third place on the Content Power Index for the week of Sept. 19-25 with 244.3 points. Starring Seo In-guk and Nam Ji-hyun, the drama aired its first two episodes that week.

(KBS)
The KBS 2TV drama "On the Way to the Airport" also premiered the same week and took sixth place with 234.9 points. The series follows the story of two married individuals -- a flight attendant played by Kim Ha-neul and an architect played by Lee Sang-yoon -- who grow emotionally attached to each other.

(tvN)

In seventh place was the action-romance "The K2," which premiered the same week on cable channel tvN. Ji Chang-wook plays a former mercenary who is hired by a presidential candidate's wife (Song Yun-ah) to keep her husband's illegitimate daughter (Im Yoo-na) away from the public eye.

The index, developed by entertainment company CJ E&M and media ratings company Nielsen Korea, measures the popularity of TV shows based on the number of views of related news stories, keyword searches and mentions in social media.

(KBS)

"Love in the Moonlight," a period romance on KBS 2TV, topped the chart for the third week running with 276.2 points, while its rival in the same time slot, "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo," came second with 250.4 points.

All-time favorite variety show "Infinite Challenge" scored 243.7 points to rank fourth, while the rom-com drama "Jealousy Incarnate" rose six places to fifth after earning 236.3 points. (Yonhap)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201610061520393387240_2

• Like 23