[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

9 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

The Chinese name is 云画的月光.  This is simplified Chinese but will still be able to get you to the books.

So did you get to ride with Kim Hyung on the horse in your dream? ;)

no...I only slept like 4 hours. not enough time to get into deep sleep zone to even dream of him. Sad sad...

(been so busy..and couldn't even complete back reading, talk later tonight!!)

8 hours ago, toi3uon said:

im so curious as how park bo gum and kim yoo jung utilize so much of their facial muscles or control the dilation of their pupils... i felt in love with park bo gum acting from hello monster, and kim yoo jung from the moon embrace the sun. i did anticipate this drama to be good but never though it would surpass my expectation to the point that im endlessly looking for new about the drama and would skip most events just to have time to watch this drama... this addiction is not good for me.

i also find jin young and kwak dong yun amazing.. and the rest of the casting too... just perfect!

and all the cast have good chemistry with each other, not just the otp. :) 

• Like 7

Just now, tiendoank said:

Aigoooooo @Bambiina That emoticon looks hotter than the piggyback ride. hehhehehe..

Are you legal? I mean age wise ... are you old enough to see that gif ..

don't think out of the 'context' .. the gif merely represent the word .. pants on fire ... kekekekkekekkekekke... wahahhaha ..

OMG .. I am gonna be warned for corrupting the minor in this thread ... wahahaha ...

I WANT THAT PIGGY BACK RIDE SCENE >>BY HOOK OR BY CROOK .... 

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

What HY will get just an empty shell … She won’t get anything from him except wealth and status … most probably she won’t even get to spend time with him … all she get is just an empty box of cake while the cake is with RO … she’ll get an empty coke can and the coke is in RO glass ….. She’ll get an empty box of cookies (with no cookies and the cookies is with RO) … she won’t even get any crumb ..HY – take that empty coke can …. All you get is just an empty shell …

omg u just made me laugh out loud! perfectly written :D

• Like 10

@Bambiina..beb..luv ur confident abt CP and HY's wedding. Now you hv said it, i guess i too should learn to accept the meaningless wedding first (after all we cannot runaway from the original description of HY- as CP's wife)..BUT..there is a big but here..after the wedding the OTP moments must be more intense...hehe (hot..n pants on fire 100x)..i like the idea of CP and RO had their wedding first n consummate (someone suggested this earlier..and i totally agree..hehehe..)..whatever it is i believe in PD nim..hwaiting!!

• Like 13

41 minutes ago, gimely said:

It is easy:blush: YS will die in disguise as CP. This situation can happen in so much way... Young will live with Raon forever ever some other place so far from the palace (I don't mind if he become the new rebel leader):joy:

...wow you clearly don't have second male lead syndrome. Well, as long as CP and RO together forever I don't mind sacrifice of other people:tounge_xd:

5 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

...wow you clearly don't have second male lead syndrome. Well, as long as CP and RO together forever I don't mind sacrifice of other people:tounge_xd:

:P

Oooooops you totally got me :D

I have never had second male syndrome. Really. :)Or I just don't watch the drama where the favourit second male don't get a girl?B) :lol:

7 minutes ago, devotee said:

still cant believe he's just 19. he looks as if he's the same age as PBG or slightly older? 

Agree!

This man is ART!

Seriously! 19 and more manlier than a lot 30's. And his physical appearance. When I am wathing him I always want to draw him :wub:

• Like 19

17 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Works for me as well..as long as they are together 

CP and Raon ah fighting!!!

• Like 11

Oh my gosh .........!!! Just finished the English Subbed episode 9. It's awesome... I'm completely bowled over by the poetical feel, the wisdom of the Crown Prince, his heart on course as a future wise King for a meritocratic Joseon, ( recognising talent not patronage ) him as a lover whose heart is breaking yet resolute for a chance for her to stay by his side......... :heart:

Sorry if I can't backtrack yet .... which I will after I have my say based o how the episode captivates me and not through spoilers. It's like a swelling tide of emotion. The writer is amazing and the pace just right for the story to unfold. So many fantastic moments.

Most of all  ......... it's PBG's sensitive, wonderful, expressive acting , even in the subtlest of ways..... a lift of his eye brows, a slight curl of the corner of his mouth, the touch of his hands, the tilt of his head, the depth of the pain or joy in his eyes, the emotions through the window of his soul...He enthralls... !!! And enchants. !!! Not forgetting KYJ , BY and KY ( oh gosh... they light up the screen like the Milky Way on a dark night.  )

The most poetical glorious feel is the Crown Prince's hand language...  < SWOONS >  Can anything be more beautiful than even in our modern world of technical wiring of animated talk?

Oh that I wish too to be able to express with my hands what texting, emojis, emoticons cannot do... the sign language plumps the depth of the soul bringing out an unparallel passion of emotions. I'M STOKED ... !!!I LOVE IT.

1awxoj.gif 1awxv3.gif

credit : gif maker

GOSH ...... !! YOON SUNG .... ???  So super cuteeeeee... I also hold a torch for him as the refined, sophisticated, posh, artistic and highly born YS.

@lovehbhjw2013...... holding you responsible for lost hours living normal life.. lost to eternity looking at

THIS.... !!! WOW !!!

ys6_zps35danmds.gif

credit : owner

Reluctant to leave now ... but real life demands. Be back much later after the next episode. I'll catch up them

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS IN SO MANY WAYS. :heart:

• Like 18

39 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Please forgive me for my stupidity but can someone please explain to me exactly what Hong Ra On's identity is? 

Is she a princess being hidden? Is it still a mystery? I have a feeling its been revealed but I can't seem to work it out...

Hong Ra On is the daughter of Hong Gyeong-nae, who was a rebel, leading an army of farmers against the Joseon Dynasty forces in the history.  I don't think it was mentioned clearly in the drama as Hong Ra On didn't know about this too. 

Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

• Like 11