[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 minute ago, Mei Lee said:

I'm curious about the chubby princess, CP's sister... I think she is going to slim down later in the drama but will she be paired up with anyone?

I do I hope, even if she slims down, that she will end up with our lower-noble-gentleman. (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I am just lucky that I can read both versions of Chinese.  I watch in Chinese sub but sometimes there are issues with the videos, then I will watch with Eng subs.

I think the Chinese sub is more accurate because Korean language shares some bits of Chinese....there was a lot of cultural exchanges between China and Korea historically.    Like the literal translation of the "flower grass scholar" in Korean sounds similar in the Chinese language.

What you have in the spoiler is correct...you have a relative in Eunuch Ma then if he is a real character in Prince Lee Yeong's life!!   :w00t:

I have not seen korean surname "Ma". There's always PArk, Kim, Eun, Lee. 

You mentioned Flower grass scholar...I recognise, she called him Hwa (Hwa is flower in Chinese). I actually thought she call him Flower boy scholar. :) 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, chubbz said:

Thanks! I noticed there are variations of the different characters' Chinese names but I prefer 胤圣 over 允成. I find the former has a Joseon nobility feel whereas the latter is probably a modern transliteration. Chinese version of that extract feels very 琼瑶 :)

If only I could read Korean...

Yes, the first one sounds like there is royal blood in him...like the sons of 康熙 is all named with 胤 as their middle name.   琼瑶 is the Taiwanese flavour... :lol:

I too wonder how it is like in Korean....

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Act coy and act cute?   :lol:  Yeah...it is her first love at first sight....I suppose it is her entitlement to behave like that as a teen plus her first love.  But I get what you mean.... I do not like the character to be so insistent in her pursuit of her love when she has been rejected twice out-rightly by CP.  If she puts her determined nature in other areas, I would have higher regards and respect for her.   But the truth is she is actually suicidal in pushing for a marriage without love.  In the end, she would be left alone most of the time and die miserable.  Actually I sympathise with people like that...they don't know they are digging a living grave for themselves, they imprison themselves for life in a marriage without love......I think it is the toughest way to pass time in the palace to live like that.

@lovehbhjw2013 haha i don't really have a very analytical reason why I don't like her. I just don't like her because she gets in the way. In the real world, if a girl pursues a guy like that, even if the guy already has a girlfriend, the guy might fall for her...Persistent is key? Lol. Oh well....here goes the bumpy ride. 

@babysiew hello from Malaysia too! yea we use the word "gedik" a lot to girls who fake / exaggerate herself to please others (most of the time not realising that it looks very repulsive to others) LOL.

• Like 11

Just now, jilyheidi said:

TO ALL MOONLIGHTERS OUTHER

Please support mdbc tonight and tommorow 10pm(kst)make it 20%above rating our hong raon aka kim yoo jung celebrating her birthday this sept 22 this our gift to her im not in korea but i support them

what is the link to watch ya? anyone can share please? i m from malaysia

• Like 7

Hihi, it's been a really busy day at work for me today. Gotta take a power nap when I get home later. Hehe...must remember to set my alarm clock to catch the live streaming tonight. Like you guys, I can't wait to watch the upcoming episode. Catch up with you all later!:lol:

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Welcome to all the new member who keep de-lurking! :D Let's give our drama thread some love tonight!

@Bambiina

Girl, you're hilarious! Good thing I don't have to work and can laugh as much as I like... unlike @mellinadear! :P

Finish my job early.. now I am at home ... laying on my sofa while MDBC  playing on tv .. random episode .. n reading soompi ..

What a nice way to spend the day ... 

Can' wait for tonite .. and gals ... lets not hope too much :D   .  As long as they are on current spot .. it's already more than good enough..

• Like 11

1 minute ago, nataliakay said:

@lovehbhjw2013 haha i don't really have a very analytical reason why I don't like her. I just don't like her because she gets in the way. In the real world, if a girl pursues a guy like that, even if the guy already has a girlfriend, the guy might fall for her...Persistent is key? Lol. Oh well....here goes the bumpy ride. 

Actually like or not like...no need much reasons.... :w00t:  She gets in the way using her social power so that is why it irritates all of us!!!  NOT FAIR PLAY!!! :angry: :lol:

Perhaps a guy will fall for such persistent girls...but if a guy does, then the problem is the guy already...he does not even love his ex-girlfriend to begin with...  

That is why CP is so attractive to us..he is not led astray by temptation and knows what he wants... :wub::wub: :blush:

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

She called and calls him 화초 서생 / hwa cho seosaeng aka flower scholar. I think she called him that because to her he seemed like a bratty yangban born with a silver spoon in his mouth. :lol:

That is correct in meaning Jillia....

To her, he is a flower/plant groom in the greenhouse so not so street-wise like her but has an air of high and mighty.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, nataliakay said:

Girls did you see ep 9 still cut posted by LITM twitter. It is of Ha Yeon.....in that sacred garden......AGAIN. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR argh...i feel like someone just stabbed me. And no...i dont like her character one bit. If she exists in real life ....she would be what i called...erm..dont know how to explain it in eng but any malaysians here would know "gedik" right?

Lolssss for gedik (extra gedik kena camni 'gedikss')

Ok. I'm just a silent lurker but that 1 too funny to ignore.

Ciao!

• Like 11

it feels like everyone is getting over excited for tonight! me too haha as always. as usual from 9pm malaysian time onwards i will be banning myself from FB, Twitter, Instagram and this forum (to avoid spoilers) until about 4am when the viki subs is out and I can watch it.

So last week we got the kiss as a surprise...anyone wants to take a guess what will be the surprise this week? The title for tonight's episode is The Moment the door to my heart opens. If you notice, all the title relates to the last scene of an episode...like "After the play ends", or "tell me your wish" or "confession" or "you think you know it all"....so I wonder what is tonight's ep title all about....Is it a revelation as to when CP's door to his heart open for Ra On? hehehe

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I know filming it would take days but who else would like to have another dance scene? Solely for shippy reasons! :wub:

For a prince so well-versed in literature and dances in real life recorded in history.....another dance is not too much to ask for... :w00t:

I think it is tough on KYJ to learn another dance unless it is just an improvisation of the first one.

I would love also more kisses... ooops!..... may not need to match to the novel's frequency but can have more....lovey dovey.. :P

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

it feels like everyone is getting over excited for tonight! me too haha as always. as usual from 9pm malaysian time onwards i will be banning myself from FB, Twitter, Instagram and this forum (to avoid spoilers) until about 4am when the viki subs is out and I can watch it.

I admire your strength and will not to watch to avoid spoilers. I for one, cannot sleep if I dont get any spoilers hahaha... 

• Like 9

I know remebering something is sooo dofficult.. however there an easier way to memorize something .. turn it into a song .. have you heard Chales puth .. We don' talk anymore song? (Dayemmm that somg now keep repeating in my head)

Change the lyric to below .. I am sure we will nevwr forget.. memorize this by heart dear friend ... let it play in your brain over and over again

We can't quote photo
We can't quote photo
We can't quote photo
Like we want to do
We can't quote photo
Ohh, We can't quote photo
We can't quote photo
We can't quote photo
We can't quote photo
OHHH The thread cannnn be closeddd

We can't quote photo
Ohh, We can't quote photo