[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

23 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I am reading the Chinese hardcopy version.  I would say the writing style is tantalising tease but it is something the drama still cannot show for rate 15 in Korea I suppose.

A Thousand Days' Promise is quite daring in its intimate scenes but also rated for 15. I think it is more that this drama is targeted at youths and meant to be suitable for viewing by the whole family (Not a bad thing as it betters its chances to become National Drama). Think I will have to pick up the Chinese version one of these days. I haven't read Chinese books for longer than I can remember.

• Like 12

57 minutes ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

I think so. This is a key scene where her fascination and affection is more obvious. Before this, there were only subtle hints that could be attributed to shyness and just normal attraction to a handsome guy like when he leaned down to stare at her in the garden and she looked away.

Oh thanks for the reply!

You know at first I thought RO beginning to fall to KYS since there always a time KYS helped and rescued her, because you know some dramas are like that or the girl is confused whom she really like :D

• Like 9

I am not sure if it is Yoon-Sung or JinYoung has this look of melancholy in his eyes.  I feel his sadness.

If he is acting Yoon Sung, it is fantastic expression of the heart.  Read somewhere that for the past 3 works of his, JinYoung has been acting in unrequited love in his character role of each story....Has he mastered the melancholic look how to give unconditional love?

Hope his next work, he is the LEAD of his drama!  Another Talented kid!

ys2_zpszf9fhlzb.jpg

ys3_zpsxgq8nobv.jpg

ys4_zpsjsznrjn1.jpg

ys5_zpskzsufahy.jpg

Cr. logo

• Like 22

You know, when YS made his first appearance and he accosted a girl to avoid the servants waiting for him at the dock, the way the umbrella is slowly raised to reveal his face is so reminiscent of the one in DOTS where YSJ met the secondary male lead for the first time (grabbing him to share an umbrella). Is this kind of camera shot common in other kdramas or just because it is the same pd-nim? I haven't watched many kdramas recently so I wouldn't know.

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

You know, when YS made his first appearance and he accosted a girl to avoid the servants waiting for him at the dock, the way the umbrella is slowly raised to reveal his face is so reminiscent of the one in DOTS where YSJ met the secondary male lead for the first time (grabbing him to share an umbrella). Is this kind of camera shot common in other kdramas or just because it is the same pd-nim? I haven't watched many kdramas recently so I wouldn't know.

That umbrella scene is used in countless other dramas- that particular move originated from the korean movie, A Wolf's Temptation (늑대의 유혹) with Kang Dong Won. Another movie where the original source material was based off of korean fanfiction or it was a novel. Super popular over 15 years ago when it came out. 

Cute fact- that same scene was used in answer me 1988. 

That director was a genius, who knew that scene would be used countless times over the years. 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Mei Lee said:

Yay Monday! Never have I been this excited about Mondays.:blink:

I am re-watching Reply 1988 to stave off my anxiety! I am also a fan of running man so I am re-watching ep 170 where KimYoo Jung appeared as guest. PBG had a brief appearance on ep 293 as song ji hyo was apparently his fan too!

I hope running man will invite both KYJ and PBG together as guests soon!

I'm a little more greedy and already have all 7 guests in mind to compete with the 7 RM cast :)

Park Bo-gum
Kim Yoo-jung
Jinyoung
Chae Soo-bin
Kwak Dong-yeon
Jung Hye-Sung
Jung Yoo-Min

• Like 17

케이윌 ‘구르미그린달빛’ OST ‘녹는다’ 내일(20일) 자정 공개

[뉴스엔 김명미 기자]

케이윌이 '구르미 그린 달빛' OST에 참여한다.

시청률과 화제성 두 마리 토끼를 모두 잡은 드라마 '구르미 그린 달빛'은 드라마 뿐만 아니라 OST 역시 많은 관심을 받고 있다. 

지난 8월 23일 첫번째 주자로 나선 소유와 유승우의 '잠은 다 잤나봐요'를 시작으로 거물급 가수들이 대거 참여, 극의 몰입도에 시너지 효과를 산출해내고 있는 가운데 현재까지는 성시경의 '다정하게, 안녕히' 까지 발매됐다. 그 인기의 바통을 이어받는 여섯번째 사운드 트랙 케이윌의 '녹는다'가 9월 20일 자정 발매된다.

According to this article a new OST(#3) by K. Will will be revealed in EP 10 (on the 20th) and it's a song that will speak about Ra On's feelings. The title of the song is '녹는다' which literally means 'melting.'  What's melting though?  Is she melting?  Is he melting?  Or her heart or his heart?  The subject is often hidden in Korean language and needs the context to reveal. Will have to see but K. Will is such a great singer too.

201609190824029910_1_zpspra0uc9k.jpeg

article_zpsd4bbha6s.jpg
  • Like 20

1 hour ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Yes the novel is racy and I am reading it... :sweatingbullets::P   Oh I did not read 50 shades of grey yet but my guess is 50 shades is more....   I think the novel is as racy as what the comics pictures shown so far of this novel.

Dear chingu, may I ask where do you read it & does it have English translation for it?? But if it only available on Chinese or Korean language, I think I'll able to finish it when I'm 70 years old if I still insist to read it :P

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, febz said:

Dear chingu, may I ask where do you read it & does it have English translation for it?? But if it only available on Chinese or Korean language, I think I'll able to finish it when I'm 70 years old if I still insist to read it :P

Chingu dear, you are so cute.:lol:  Unfortunately it is not translated to English yet.  This version copyright was probably bought by Taiwan publisher to translate and publish. There are altogether 5 volumes but currently only translated up to volume 4 in traditional Chinese.  Volume 5 only available in October, I think they are also rushing it....as the demand is tremendous.

I am reading now and if there are interesting extracts, I may translate to English and post it here for all to enjoy but the novel and drama has quite a bit of difference and I am not rejecting the difference because my attention has been brought to YS's ending in the novel which I am not liking :tears:...hopefully the script-writers(2 of them) will make some creative changes there...

• Like 13

I am afraid of the rebellion shade in Hong's family will give an effect for Raon and Young's relationship.

Yeong gave her bracelets as a sign, Raon is his woman. Well, they're officially a couple now but the mountain that they will hike bring them to another problem and anger that tell us how they will improve their relationship. How strong will they be to fight all the obstacles they will face.

About Young's mother, she died because of she was sick right ? But why i do have feeling she died because she was poisoned or she got black magic like in TMETS

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Chingu dear, you are so cute.:lol:  Unfortunately it is not translated to English yet.  This version copyright was probably bought by Taiwan publisher to translate and publish. There are altogether 5 volumes but currently only translated up to volume 4 in traditional Chinese.  Volume 5 only available in October, I think they are also rushing it....as the demand is tremendous.

I am reading now and if there are interesting extracts, I may translate to English and post it here for all to enjoy but the novel and drama has quite a bit of difference and I am not rejecting the difference because my attention has been brought to YS's ending in the novel which I am not liking :tears:...hopefully the script-writers(2 of them) will make some creative changes there...

What's YS's fate in the novel? And Kim Hyung's? :o

• Like 7

9 hours ago, boyoo4lyf said:

@yuuinokokoroLove your post. This amazing girl deserves to be praised as much as PBG. She is the reason why I started watching MDBC. She never fails to show the right emotions in every episode and I am so proud of her especially after watching the dance scene. I can't imagine anyone else doing that scene as elegant and as mesmerizing the way KYJ does it. Anyway, I'm so excited for the next episode. MDBC fighting!

Thank you so much. (‐^▽^‐)In just about 10h and 8min we will get the next episode (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

1 hour ago, daynci said:

i just realize she wrote many books about love, even the first book Lee young read on the first scene is from raon. if shes that master of love, why so much confusion? the show shows lee young falls and thinks about raon much more than raon. 

To me it seems like she haven't been in love herself, before. That and I think she gets why it is an impossible love (in every ones mind except CP). She is someone that has to hide her gender, and I think she knows why. (Otherwise it wouldn't make much sense for her to continue to hide) So I think that she is protecting herself in all ways she can.                                                        

Also like for the most of us love is confusing in general.

1 hour ago, Bambiina said:

I hope BY confess to CP … and it gonna be heartbreaking when he knew RO is the daughter a traitor (most likely the one that caused the death of his mom – unless there’s a twist in the plot, ohhhhh please let it be a twist).

Eh did I miss something? (・_・ヾ I don't think the rebellion and his mothers death are related.I got the feeling that it is the Kim clan that is involved in his mothers death.. 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

@Mei Lee @babysiew although I think it is fun for them to go on variety shows and it can help promote the show, I'm worried it may take precious time away from shooting. I read that the shooting schedule is so packed they don't even have time to arrange the fansigning yet. I don't want the actors to end up looking tired and haggard like in Doctors if the shooting gets behind (eye bags, dark circles, anyone?). Taping for variety shows is quite time-consuming with retakes (it is not always as "adhoc" as we might think even with reality shows). I bet with their increasing popularity, CF offers are flowing in as well and it may interfere with the shooting too.

I think u misunderstood what I said. I like running man but doesnt mean I want the OTPs to join running man. They r so famous now that they dont need running man to promote anything. Normally ppl joined running man as guests to promote something or as a comeback etc. This movie does not need that :D 

• Like 11