[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

@MinLyn chinggu !! Ahhh.....so happy to see your recap here!  Hehe...just realised you mentioned me in the previous page and we wrote almost the exact words, hehe. Expect a lot of strips for first 2 eps...I have gone crazy ! 

@moodypie I remembered  seeing the baddies pouring dung but just noticed it was into the pit, hehe, thanks for your explanation, 

• Like 20

Thank you to all who recapped and posted screencaps and gifs. I really wanted to join in the recapping but I'm left without stable internet connection today. Y'all are lifesavers. Thank you once again.

The real-time ratings went down. The real time rating for ep 4 was 15+%, right? It is understandable though since a game (football?) was airing at the same time as the dramas.. Anyway, I hope the real ratings are higher than the real time ratings once again. I'm quite optimistic since it seems like scenes and characters from the episode trended very high tonight.

Can't wait to see the entire episode!

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Hi @maskros,  if I'm not mistaken the above lines are spoken by YS.   :)

@Ahpheng chingu! It's wonderful to see you here again! :DThanks once again for your creative comic strip! Looking forward to seeing more of them! :D

I wish that I am more adept at recapping for sageuks. I don't usually encounter much problems in doing recaps for a contemporary drama but I've never once attempted recapping for a historical drama so I decided to give it a go for the first time. Do bear with me if I have made any mistakes in my translations.  :wub:

Thank you sooooo much. Well whoever said it doesn't really matter at this point. The only thing that matters that these three penguins managed to have me swoon for them.

I love all the characters in this show (except for the queen and the Minister & Chinese Ambassador). Even the princess and her secret admirer Mr Jung win over my heart. I'd love them to fight class system and get together and have a happy ending too.

• Like 9

so because of my link was stopped when their tension has started and the love triangle started, there's no preview right ? Gash, i feel miserable to watch episode 5 if there's no preview. KBS is really something. 

i know Raon will get noticed by Young because Young isn't stupid to be fooled but i am afraid when he does knowing who is she, i am afraid it will take the tension worse and Young will get mad to her :( 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

Preview! Would appreciate anyone who could translate, please!

NOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!

Young has shown his affection to Raon and that bad eunuch already told the premier about her. ARGHHHHHH !!!!!! NOOOOO !!!!!

• Like 8