[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Guest MaknaeC
2 minutes ago, honeywell said:

If Young has already figured out she's a girl, that's pretty fast. I wasn't expecting it until maybe like episode 8 or 9.  With Chae Soo Bin now part of the plot, I can see more heart break for Ra On.  Imagine watching Young marry someone else.

And imagine if she's the one who end up helped Yeong get dressed for the wedding. The heartbreak is real, don't get me started. Ugh.

10 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

Love, love, love this scene! Great acting from Yoojung! Of course. Bogum!

heart breaking!! Yoo Jung's acting was so good. my heart ached for ra on. and of course i cried too. how not to love this girl! beautiful scene...

• Like 14

20 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

And I am back! To catch the tail-end of the episode....

It sounds like another exciting episode and the CP is getting closer to her real identity. Again I hope that he pretends not to know even after he finds out because the angst will soon begin once we see the Crown Princess in the picture. Is it possible to have a contract engagement/marriage in those times?

annyeong chingu @NRGchick i think it is more aptly a political marriage.  since crown princess is from the prime minister's clan.

@moodypie @alekaonu @ruzikie hmmmm i haven't watched but from the recaps and your description and some bits, it may be as i had wished that uri LY will have already confirmed his suspiscions that his puppy is actually a girl.

• Like 6

2016090601000429800027681_99_20160905222

2 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

REAL TIME RATING EPISODE 5

09/05/16 Real time ratings
Peak: 16.94% 
Average: 14.93% 

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11211611.jpg

CREDIT GURUMI2016

thank you chingu for posting the live ratings!  i hope we will have an increase in ratings again tomorrow! Moonlight Fighting!

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, nonski said:

annyeong chingu @NRGchick i think it is more aptly a political marriage.  since crown princess is from the prime minister's clan.

@moodypie @alekaonu @ruzikie hmmmm i haven't watched but from the recaps and your description and some bits, it may be as i had wished that uri LY will have already confirmed his suspiscions that his puppy is actually a girl.

I hope so. I tried watching with the Chinese translator but it didn't help as that translator speak to fast for me to catch. I wonder what time the subs will be out.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, maskros said:

Thanks, and one more question please. I was so entranced with the OTP (*doesn't even bother to hide shame* lol) I didn't pay attention to who said the important sentence: 'Who are you exactly? Why do I keep seeing someone else in you?' Was that YS or CP? When I was watching the trailer and preview I always thought that was our CP's thought.

Hi @maskros,  oops sorry, my bad, having read these lines again, it makes more sense that these lines should be spoken by the Crown Prince himself. :)

@Ahpheng chingu! It's wonderful to see you here again! :DThanks once again for your creative comic strip! Looking forward to seeing more of them! :D

I wish that I am more adept at recapping for sageuks. I don't usually encounter much problems in doing recaps for a contemporary drama but I've never once attempted recapping for a historical drama so I decided to give it a go for the first time. Do bear with me if I have made any mistakes in my translations.  :wub:

• Like 15