[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

So much stuff happened in this episode. No preview again >_< Why???

And that ending!!!!!!:wub: (DID HE JUST SAY HE LIKES HER?)

My notes throughout the episode....

• We've learned more about Raon's past and family (it seems they have a bad relationship with the army/crown). Did she think Yeong was her mother that night? Until she saw that note about finding her mother on the lantern?
  • Yoonsung had a huge role this episode, which I'm happy about <3 He seems conflicted between his loyalty to his father and his growing love for Raon. And there's finally some rivalry between him and the prince. 
  • The crown princess totally recognized Yeong, haha. Is this what prompts her interest/proposal to him later?
  • The princess (Yeong's sister) being in the marketplace was a surprise :blink: Didn't expect her to disguise herself. Raon's influence perhaps?
  • Who was that guy Byungyeon was talking to? The thinker? Wonder why..
  • He said that line "You remind me of a woman"... wonder how that'll change their interactions in the future

Looking forward to subs and tomorrow of course :heart:

• Like 18

I was able to watch the first half but stopped halfway because of the bad reception (Why you so laggy?!)

And my thoughts for the first half. 

It was very funny especially when the princess was left at the boat by herself. For our otp, they never failed to make my heart goes deugun deugun. And because of that I feel really sorry for YS. 

I wonder what happened to Kim Hyung, why is he hurt?

And at the water scene where CP saves RN, there was a span of CP's hand on to RN's waist. It could be just a part of me wishing that that was the sign that CP knew she was a she. But I could be wrong too, because since he's worried she might get drowned such thoughts is not important. Haii....I like for him to know but at the same no. Well, I don't really mind that he is still clueless of her real identity because I'm loving thier frienship and I'm all set for that. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, jeonghyang said:

@nonski noona

105.gif

- EPISODE 05 -

mian dongsaeng, my connection is disconnecting earlier, i hope it will be okay tomorrow. :) @jeonghyang

@ruzikie nice to have you around recapping

thank you also @MinLyn for transcapping Moonlight

and can someone post the live ratings, komawo!

• Like 12

I totally agree with the statement that it is almost impossible to look away when the OTP is on screen! The chemistry is really incredible and such amazing expression in their eyes. They are beyond being cute, the camera absolutely loves them! They are a feast to our eyes! Such a beautiful drama!

• Like 20

Annyeong chingu deul :) I was watching Ep4 and decided to watch Ep5 live to join everyone here.

@moodypie chingu no wonder you are obsessed with Moonlight :) all because of PBG :wub:. I'm not surprised as I like PBG since I Remember You/Hello Monster. He's a great actor and I think he's very suitable as the angry prince. Of course KYJ is wonderful, adore her since she was still a little girl at Gumiho. Jinyoung is great too in this drama, very goodlooking guy.

The ending scene is exciting, when KYS wanted to bring Hong away, Crown Prince Lee Young stopped her from going away by holding on to her hand. Then he told KYS that Hong is his person.....so its like a challenge between CP and YS. CP is suspecting Hong as the girl dancer.

• Like 15

And I am back! To catch the tail-end of the episode....

It sounds like another exciting episode and the CP is getting closer to her real identity. Again I hope that he pretends not to know even after he finds out because the angst will soon begin once we see the Crown Princess in the picture. Is it possible to have a contract engagement/marriage in those times?

• Like 13