[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Annyeong everyone :)

I'm very pleased that Kim Yoo Jung is the female lead in this new drama. Wow cuteness overload because there's Park Bo Geum and Kim Yoo Jung :wub:.

The last time I watched her acting was in The Moon That Embraces The Sun. Will be waiting excitedly for this drama to start.

• Like 15

48 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

I'm very pleased that Kim Yoo Jung is the female lead in this new drama. Wow cuteness overload because there's Park Bo Geum and Kim Yoo Jung :wub:.

The last time I watched her acting was in The Moon That Embraces The Sun. Will be waiting excitedly for this drama to start.

Me too, the last time I saw her in a drama was Moon-Sun. Longggggg time ago ^^

Now, all we need is a good script, beautiful and suitable clothes :x

I want to see Park Bo Gum really in sageuk, not fan made anymore :))

• Like 9

Hello Guys! Just dropping by. So, far I love the casting news for the female lead. She's a very good actress and I'm hoping they will have good chemistry. I'm excited to see the whole cast!

If you want to watch this drama with ENG SUB. Please answer this poll for DRAMAFEVER https://www.dramafever.com/news/poll-which-k-dramas-of-2016-are-you-looking-forward-to-the-most-/ and here is the request form for VIKI LICENSE http://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Thank you! :)

• Like 12

57 minutes ago, stervamerzkaya0 said:

First thought :heck yeah, Kim Yoo Jung!. Second thought: isn't she a bit too young for this role? She is still underage while Park Bo Geum is an adult.

Well, yes, she is a bit young. That's why I've never considered her for this role. However, Bo Gum and Yoo Jung's age is similar with the characters', right? I think they will be fine. And in sageuk, kissing of other skin-ship is usually a little. I think maybe they will have an innocent love ha ha

• Like 9

2 hours ago, stervamerzkaya0 said:

First thought :heck yeah, Kim Yoo Jung!. Second thought: isn't she a bit too young for this role? She is still underage while Park Bo Geum is an adult.

I dont think so.. I prepare KYJ as her female lead from beginning. Ahahahaha finally they cast her !!! 

I just thought its better KYJ as female lead? Because she already famous since she was child.. Korean ppl adore her with yeo jin goo

and park bo gum now hot star ! I think this one perfect combination.. KYJ and PBG talented actor.. Even im not writer or director. This two ppl very talented ! 

KYJ NOW 17yo, but in korean ages she already 18yo. PBG 22yo.. 

1 hour ago, Duong Pham said:

Well, yes, she is a bit young. That's why I've never considered her for this role. However, Bo Gum and Yoo Jung's age is similar with the characters', right? I think they will be fine. And in sageuk, kissing of other skin-ship is usually a little. I think maybe they will have an innocent love ha ha

Looking how they still young, i dont think we will get hot kiss. But since sept 22 this year KYJ already 18yo in korean ages.. Maybe we will got one ! Maybe this drama its the first time for KYJ doing kiss scene, since i never saw her kiss scenes on her past drama ..this year we should get Lips to lips.. Haha

i notice yeo jin goo(kyj couple on her past drama) also having kiss scenes arround his ages 16yo..so maybe.. We will get one..

isnt KYJ and PBG looks cute together??? Perfect.

3 hours ago, alekaonu said:

I really love them both.. Haha its better to watch her past project.. Since her very talented actresses.. I saw alot of kyj project.. So i really love her. . 

HONESTLY, IM ALREADY TALKING ABOUT KIM YOO JUNG,ON EARLIER PAGES.. But PPL BUSY TALKING ABOUT KIM GO EUN. Hahhaha..

• Like 14

At least the knetz are supportive of this casting.  Both leads are capable actors and have already proven themselves.  I like Kim Yoo Jung so I'm looking forward to watching this.  I think a lot of people (including myself) are skeptical of this pairing because people still sees KYJ as this little girl from TMTETS.  It seemed she hasn't aged at all.

4f95149c3e0702374b91265055bdd163.jpg

• Like 14

Lol international fans and casting problems though. 

Ever since Bogum was casted, I kept hoping for a female lead that has strong acting chops, who can stand her own. And we got that. Yeah, the age issue might restrict the "kiss" scenes some people hope for but great acting can show potential. 

I just hope the script doesn't suck cuz that will make me really angry. 

• Like 14

4 hours ago, bebe1989 said:

I dont think so.. I prepare KYJ as her female lead from beginning. Ahahahaha finally they cast her !!! 

I just thought its better KYJ as female lead? Because she already famous since she was child.. Korean ppl adore her with yeo jin goo

and park bo gum now hot star ! I think this one perfect combination.. KYJ and PBG talented actor.. Even im not writer or director. This two ppl very talented ! 

KYJ NOW 17yo, but in korean ages she already 18yo. PBG 22yo.. 

Hi, bebe1989. Yeah KYJ almost 18 yo in Korean ages while PBG will become 24yo this June (he's 93 liners)

Looking how they still young, i dont think we will get hot kiss. But since sept 22 this year KYJ already 18yo in korean ages.. Maybe we will got one ! Maybe this drama its the first time for KYJ doing kiss scene, since i never saw her kiss scenes on her past drama ..this year we should get Lips to lips.. Haha

KYJ got kiss scene pretty early, actually. 11yo. She did a peck on the lips with Lee Min-ho (1993- he was still minor too back then, 17yo), in the drama Gumiho : Tale of Fox's Child.

i notice yeo jin goo(kyj couple on her past drama) also having kiss scenes arround his ages 16yo..so maybe.. We will get one..

isnt KYJ and PBG looks cute together??? Perfect.

Yeah, KYJ can teach PBG some sageuk basics as she is his sunbae. 
More importantly, hope the writers have good scipt on their hands and give justice for everyone involve especially the leads.

I really love them both.. Haha its better to watch her past project.. Since her very talented actresses.. I saw alot of kyj project.. So i really love her. . 

HONESTLY, IM ALREADY TALKING ABOUT KIM YOO JUNG,ON EARLIER PAGES.. But PPL BUSY TALKING ABOUT KIM GO EUN. Hahhaha..

Anyone know if its true that Yook Sun-jae confirmed for the second lead role?
His name is up on the Asianwiki for Moonlight, including a picture of him with PBG and KYJ.

• Like 6

MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY CLOUDS SEALS THE DEAL WITH KIM YOO JUNG AS HEROINE
by eukybear , link

Kim Yoo Jung plays Hong Ra On, a girl who disguises as a man and gives out love advice. One day, a client (whom she helps writing love letters) tells her the lady he admire requested to meet. In fear of his lies getting exposed, he begs Ra On to reject the lady in his stead. Turns out it was Crown Price Hyomyeong who asked for the meeting; he is curious of the man capable of conquering the heart of his sister—who is cold and difficult to impress. Pffft~ like brother like sister.Hyomyeong knows right away that Ra On is not the man who likes his sister; however, did not expose her. He asks her to become his person, to which she misunderstood as being his lover. Bwahaha.

Somehow two trusted old eunuchs of Crown Prince Hyomyeong got wind of his interest of Ra On, and they plotted together to lure Ra On into the palace. They meant well and are worried for the prince since they are retiring and can no longer serve the prince. One of the eunuchs approaches Ra On and offers her money, which she desperately needs to cure her younger sister’s illness. I am quite disappointed that there is nothing refreshing about Ra On’s background, or the reason of the how or why she enters the palace.

Once inside the palace, she is immediately targeted by the higher rank eunuch, who tries to bully her. However, our heroine is cheerful and optimistic, and she has a friend named Kim Byeong Yeong looking out for her. He is Hyomyeong’s best friend, and is also intrigued by Ra On. He is a man with very few words, and his motto about Ra On is always along the lines of “this troublesome dude.” I wonder who will be playing him.

Hyomyeong and Ra On eventually bump into each other in the palace, and he introduces himself as Lee Yeong (his birth name), concealing his true identity because he knows once she finds out he is a prince, she will not dare to look straight into his eyes and speak boldly as she has been anymore. They become friends, but Ra On tries to keep a distance since she still thinks he is homosexual. After an accidental kiss between the two, Hyomyeong begins to avoid visiting his best friend and Ra On, but he misses her a lot when he does not see her.

• Like 9

On April 15, 2016 at 10:00 PM, rhienz said:

His name is up on the Asianwiki for Moonlight, including a picture of him with PBG and KYJ.

?? Really??? I watch drama kyj "gumiho" but, she did kiss scenes. But i dont think she really did. Because the angle camera.. The closure she kiss lee min ho lips.. I dont saw that, since the camera slowly far away. Hehe that why i dont called that was really kiss.. I repeat that scenes. Still not like kiss.. 

pbg 24?? I saw on wiki addict profile, his age written 22.. Kekeke maybe website doesnt update his age. .

Of course.. seems like yoo jung will be bogum sunbae in joseon era.. Sinopsis of this drama already interesting ! .............. Eventhough the story just like classic drama, but main lead makes this really dramatically loveable....

I wish yoo jung doing real kiss scene..with bo gum...... Since she already 18yo..

ppl talking she still under ages because yoo jung face like baby, and never changed. . So it still hard to saw her doing kiss scenes. . Meanwhile her co star yeo jin goo did kiss scenes arround ages 16-17yo.. But his face and voice already look mature actor..

i hope sungjae looking good with hanbook. . 3 main lead, perfect ! Good luck for All of them because the cast full of  talented actor. . 

• Like 10

hello everyone! i'm so excited to see this drama! i come here the very moment i know that Yoo Jung have been confirmed as the lead girl~ i'm so in this for sure! i really love her in TMTETS drama.. and also in Angry Mom.. Her acting skills is daebak! i'm super glad to see her again and PBG also amazing! i'm so looking forward for these two pairing.. both are such a talented actors. again, i'm super excited for this! Good luck and all the best for all of them.

• Like 11

57 minutes ago, rhienz said:

It's not confirmed yet. Some (korean) articles about Yoojung's casting said that he's confirmed too, but there hasn't been official news about him. I believe it's a done deal though. He worked with the same writers and director in School 2015, and no one else has been up for the role till now. 

That said, this drama looks more and more like the sageuk version of School 2015 lol. Not in terms of story, but production. I still don't trust KBS and the writers. School 2015 was very well-written at first, but things went downhill in later episodes because of the changes for ratings. Hopefully we get a stronger script this time. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, melody56 said:

It's not confirmed yet. Some (korean) articles about Yoojung's casting said that he's confirmed too, but there hasn't been official news about him. I believe it's a done deal though. He worked with the same writers and director in School 2015, and no one else has been up for the role till now. 

That said, this drama looks more and more like the sageuk version of School 2015 lol. Not in terms of story, but production. I still don't trust KBS and the writers. School 2015 was very well-written at first, but things went downhill in later episodes because of the changes for ratings. Hopefully we get a stronger script this time. 

Ok i agree. The script writer from school 2015, little bit ....not really profesional. Since she/he changes the story little bit over.. Because viewers !

i hope that case would never happen, i hate the title saeguk drama of school 2015. Kekekekekee.. 

• Like 6

Guest MaknaeC

Kim Yoo Jung Completes Love Triangle with Park Bo Gum and Yook Sung Jae in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds

gu.jpg

I wonder if there is too much good things going on with late summer sageuk Moonlight Drawn by Clouds. It can’t be a good thing to ramp up expectation this high all thanks to a one-two-three punch of excellent casting. Park Bo Gum is inked to play the male lead, Yook Sung Jae is reportedly onboard as the second male lead, and now they will get to fight over the charms of Kim Yoo Jung who has just confirmed that she will be the cross-dressing leading lady. (Read more here http://koalasplayground.com/2016/04/16/kim-yoo-jung-completes-love-triangle-with-park-bo-gum-and-yook-sung-jae-in-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds/)

---------------

Hi everyone!! :) Thank you @Maetawinz for starting this thread.

I'm in. I miss seeing KYJ in sageuk and curious to see PBG and YSJ (if he's confirm) in sageuk. Hope this drama turns out to be great ^^