[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Park Bogum confirms lead role in drama adaptation of 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'

b39.jpg

Osen - Naver: [Exclusive] Park Bogum picks a sageuk for his next project... cast in KBS 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'

1. [+1,684, -41] I've been waiting to see him in a sageuk.. He's playing Crown Prince Hyeomyeong, can't wait for him to confirm it. I hope you give your next project some thought if you decide to pass on this one. Always cheering you on. I'll wait for news about your next drama. Park Bogum hwaiting!

2. [+1,559, -37] Park Bogum in a romance sageuk. Totally fits him

3. [+1,118, -30] Dae~~bak. I'd totally love to watch him in a sageuk^^ Please do so. Thanks

4. [+1,043, -27] Daebak!!!! The role fits him completely!!!!Looking forward to it!!!

5. [+906, -28] Gasp.... I'm on board for thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+242, -6] Never knew I'd wake up so early to such a happy news ㅠㅠ Daebak!

7. [+222, -4] Park Bogum in a sageuk. Nice nice

8. [+213, -6] 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' is daebakㄷㄷㄷ This will be an amazing drama for Park Bogum

9. [+203, -6] What's this happy news that awaits me as soon as I opened my eyes? Park Bogum as Crown Prince Hyomyeong!! Cool! My heart's beating so fast as I type. Bogum-ah, pick this one!!!

10. [+194, -4] I loved this web novel. I can see Bogum pulling this role off

tv Report - Naver: Park Bogum's reps "confirmed for 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'"

1. [+296, -3] I've never been so excited to hear him play a Crown Prince role. Can't wait for it. Hit daebak, hwaiting

2. [+271, -3] I've been waiting for the confirmation article!! I love it i love it

3. [+271, -3] Park Bogum in a romance sageuk. What a good fit for him

Cr. http://onehallyu.com/

• Like 23

Park Bo-gum chooses palace romance Moonlight Drawn by Clouds
by girlfriday | March 3, 2016 | 

ParkBoGum2.jpg

Oh I like this. I like it very much. Park Bo-gum has been flooded with offers sinceAnswer Me 1988 ended, and he’s finally chosen his next project: the youth romance sageuk Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, a web novel adaptation being developed over at KBS. He’s been confirmed for the leading role, a prince who’ll fall in love with his eunuch (psst, she’s a girl in disguise).

Read more

...........................................................................................................

KBS adapts youth romance sageuk Moonlight Drawn By Clouds

by girlfriday | December 29, 2015 | 

CloudMoonlight1.jpgCloudMoonlight1a.jpg

It looks like palace romance might be a recurring theme in the coming drama year. Time-slip romance Moon Lovers is being shopped at SBS, and now KBS is adapting a fusion historical youth romance novel called Moonlight Drawn By Clouds. The web novel by writer Yoon Yi-soo is about a crossdressing heroine who gives out love advice posing as a man, and somehow ends up as a eunuch serving under the crown prince, leading to hijinks, friendship, and love. Heh, it sounds like Splish Splash Love without the time travel.

Read more

...........................................................................................................

Cr. Dramabeans

• Like 17

Everything is about selling distribution rights to China these days, so they'll probably try to cast a female lead with a substantial Chinese fanbase, such as Yoona, Krystal, PSH, Suzy, etc.

• Like 7

Kim Ji-won in the running to romance prince Park Bo-gum

by girlfriday | March 3, 2016 |

KimJiWon1.jpg

Well that was fast. Upcoming KBS fusion sageuk Moonlight Drawn by Clouds justconfirmed Park Bo-gum (Answer Me 1988) to play its hero, and already the casting rounds have begun for his co-star.

Producers say she’s just one of many possibilities, but Kim Ji-won (Descended From the Sun) is in consideration for the leading role. I hadn’t thought of her when the show was first announced, but I’ve always liked Kim Ji-won — she’s emotive and has good range for a young actress, so I’m happy with the potential casting.

The new series is an adaptation of a web novel by Yoon Yi-soo, and the drama comes from the team behind Who Are You—School 2015. It’s a youth romance set in 19th-century Joseon, about a girl who crossdresses and pretends to be a worldly man in order to give out love advice. She’s the daughter of a traitor who must keep her identity hidden, and eventually she enters the palace as a eunuch.

Read more

• Like 8

Kim Ji Won in Talks to Act as Park Bo Gum’s Leading Lady

Kim Ji Won in Talks to Act as Park Bo Gum’s Leading Lady

ing his role in the upcoming KBS 2TVdrama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” (tentative title) was released, it has been further revealed that actress Kim Ji Won is considering the role of the female lead.

A representative from KBS Media stated, “We’re currently considering and discussing several actresses; nothing has been decided regarding casting and contracts.”

The female lead role involves that of being the daughter of a rebel who disguises herself as a eunuch and enters the Royal Court. Named Hong Ra On, she will get involved with Kim Sat Gat (a historical minstrel). The actor for the role of Kim Sat Gat has not been decided yet either.

Kim Ji Won can currently be seen in KBS 2TV’s “Descendants of the Sun.”

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” tells the story of Crown Prince Hyomyeong (Park Bo Gum) and his palace love story set during the late Joseon Dynasty.

What are your thoughts on this potential drama pairing?

Source (1)

Cr. http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/04/kim-ji-won-in-talks-to-act-as-park-bo-gums-leading-lady/

• Like 6

Made an account just for this and PBG! Can't wait for thisss! Kim Ji Won would be great if she accepts!

Edit: Lol. Didn't know I already joined soompi ages ago. XD

Edited by serhine
  • Like 7

That's wonderful to see Park Bo Gum in a sageuk as Crown Prince! I love him as MC in Music Bank and as an actor in I Remeber You. His performance in this drama is so convincing! 

Hope that Kim Ji Won will accept as his leading lady. She's doing well in Descendants Of The Sun. If not Kim Ji Won, Kim Go Eun or Park Bo Young will be nice, too. 
Cant wait to this drama...

• Like 5

I pray to all drama gods for Kim Ji Won to get casted. I like Bogum and Jiwon is my bias, she acts well, has charm and could create great chemistry with her co-star. (Loving her MJ and DY in DOTS rn) so Pleaseee

• Like 8

Oh my dear Park Bo Gum :x Can't wait to see him as a Crown Prince. He is an actor who can show his evil side right after smiling at you :))

I haven't read the webtoon, dont know how the character is. But I think Bo Gum is the most suitable actor for this role.

However, I prefer Park Bo Young to Kim Ji Won for the female leading. Kim Ji Won, somehow, is look older than Bo Gum. And Park Bo Young has a bright, aegyo and intelligent side that (I think) will suit with Hong Ra-on.

• Like 6

On March 5, 2016 at 11:10 AM, Duong Pham said:

However, I prefer Park Bo Young to Kim Ji Won for the female leading. Kim Ji Won, somehow, is look older than Bo Gum. And Park Bo Young has a bright, aegyo and intelligent side that (I think) will suit with Hong Ra-on.

Yessssh I agreee.

Seems like most people also think the same way about Park Bo Young, including me.

Let us all cross our finger and pray to drama gods for this to come true

• Like 6

20160309_1457501425_91609000_1_99_201603read?oid=213&aid=000085303320160309_1457501444_15325000_1_99_201603

20160309_1457501455_23339300_1_99_201603

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000853033

Spoiler

TV리포트

[가상캐스팅] '구르미 그린 달빛' 박보검의 女 홍라온을 찾아라!

기사입력2016.03.09 오후 3:51 최종수정2016.03.09 오후 4:21 기사원문 댓글568
20160309_1457501425_91609000_1_99_201603

[TV리포트=이우인 기자] tvN '응답하라 1988'을 통해 스타덤에 오른 박보검. 그의 차기작인 KBS2 '구르미 그린 달빛'이 오는 8~9월 2TV 월화 드라마로 편성을 확정했다.

'구르미 그린 달빛'은 소설가 윤이수가 집필한 동명의 인기 웹소설을 원작으로 한 드라마. 19세기 조선을 배경으로 조선 제23대 국왕인 순조의 맏아들로 19세 때부터 병악한 아버지를 대신해 대리청정을 하며 조선의 부활을 꿈꾸던 천재군주 효명세자 이영과 방랑시인 김삿갓, 엉겁결에 환관이 되어 그들의 벗으로 연인으로 역적의 딸로 운명을 함께한 남장여자 홍라온 등 조선 청춘들의 이야기를 다룬 궁중 로맨스다.

드라마는 '연애의 발견'으로 연출력을 인정받은 김성윤 PD가 메가폰을 잡고, '후아유-학교 2015'의 김민정 임예진 작가가 극본을 맡으며, 올여름 KBS의 기대작으로 떠오르고 있다. 현재 제작진은 박보검과 함께 호흡을 맞출 여자 주인공 홍라온을 비롯해 주요 배역 캐스팅을 진행 중이다. 무엇보다 박보검과 러브라인을 보여줄 여주인공의 캐스팅에 관심이 쏠리고 있어, 거론된 여배우들을 기준으로 가상캐스팅을 진행했다. 

20160309_1457501444_15325000_1_99_201603

★ 후보1. 설리(1994년생)

걸 그룹 에프엑스에서 탈퇴하고 배우의 길을 가기로 다짐한 설리. 2005년 SBS 드라마 '서동요'로 데뷔한 설리는 가수이기 전에 아역배우로 활동했다. 에프엑스로 인기를 모으던 그녀는 SBS 드라마 '아름다운 그대에게'에서 남장여자 구재희 역을 맡아 사랑을 받았다. 이후로도 여러 편의 영화에 출연하며 연기력을 쌓은 설리. 그녀의 한복 남장여자 모습, 왠지 기대된다. 

☆ 후보2. 장나라(1981생)

1993년생 박보검과는 띠동갑 누나이지만, 자타가 공인하는 동안 여배우 장나라. 보이시하면서 사랑스러운 매력을 동시에 지닌 장나라가 남장여자 홍라온을 연기한다면 어떨까. KBS2 드라마 '너를 기억해'를 통해 한 차례 박보검과 호흡하며 그의 첫 열애설 상대가 됐던 장나라. 박보검과의 케미스트리에 한 표를 던진다. 

★ 후보3. 설현(1995년생)

2015년에 이어 2016년에도 '대세' 타이틀을 지키고 있는 걸 그룹 AOA의 설현. 그녀는 대표적인 '연기돌'이다. KBS2 주말 드라마 '내 딸 서영이'를 통해 배우로 발을 들였던 설현은 이후 '강남 1970' '오렌지 마말레이드' 등의 작품에서 가수가 아닌 배우로 주목을 받고 있다. 예능 프로그램을 통해 털털한 성격을 인정받은 설현의 남장이 보고 싶다. 

☆ 후보4. 구하라(1991년생) 

걸 그룹 카라 해체 후 배우 소속사 키이스트와 전속계약을 체결하며 배우로 전향한 구하라. 그녀 또한 2011년 SBS 드라마 '시티헌터'를 통해 배우로 데뷔한 연기돌이다. 최종 불발되긴 했지만 KBS2 드라마 '베이비시터'의 여주인공 역할로 캐스팅 물망에 오를 만큼, 배우 구하라에 거는 업계의 기대가 크다. 예능 프로그램에서 보여준 근성이라면 대작 미니시리즈의 여주인공으로도 가능성이 있지 않을까. 

20160309_1457501455_23339300_1_99_201603

★ 후보5. 소희(1992년생) 

걸 그룹 원더걸스 출신으로 키이스트와 전속계약을 맺은 안소희. 안소희는 원더걸스로 활동하면서도 배우로도 가능성을 보여준 연기돌이다. KBS2 '드라마 스페셜-로즈데이'와 tvN 드라마 '하트투하트'의 여주인공으로 안정적인 배우 이미지를 얻은 안소희. 제대로 치고 올라갈 작품으로 '구르미 그린 달빛' 만한 게 있을까. 

☆ 후보6. 이연희(1988년생) 

배우 경력이 벌써 13년 차인 이연희. '금쪽같은 내새끼' '해신' '부활' '어느 멋진 날' '에덴의 동쪽' '파라다이스 목장' '유령' '구가의 서' '미스코리아' '화정' 등 필모그래피도 화려하다. 특히 '화정'에서 이연희가 보여준 남장여자와 한복의 자태는 단연 최고라 할 수 있다. 홍라온으로 다시 한 번 남장여자의 정점을 찍어보면 어떨까. 

★ 후보7. 김지원(1992년생)

김지원은 '구르미 그린 달빛'의 홍라온 역할 캐스팅 물망으로 화제를 모은 배우. MBC '하이킥! 짧은 다리의 역습'을 통해 데뷔한 그녀는 SBS '아름다운 그대에게' '상속자들', 영화 '무서운 이야기' '탈출' '좋은 날' 등 많은 작품으로 시청자들과 만났다. 현재 인기 드라마 KBS2 '태양의 후예' 윤명주 역으로 다시금 인기를 모은 김지원. 김지원과 박보검의 러브라인이 기대를 모은다. 

☆ 후보8. 하연수(1990년생) 

7살 연하의 여진구와도 러브라인에 아무런 문제가 없었던 '꼬부기' 하연수. 그녀 만큼 박보검과 비주얼로 어울리는 배우가 또 있을까. 사랑스럽고 참한 인상이 착한 남자 박보검과도 잘 어울릴 것만 같다. 영화와 드라마 몇 편에 출연했지만 연기력으로는 크게 평가받지 못한 하연수가 '구르미 그린 달빛'으로 포텐이 터트린다면 어떨까. 

★ 후보9. 이유비(1990년생) 

MBC '밤을 걷는 선비'에서도 남장여자인 인물을 사랑스러우면서도 능청스럽게 연기했던 이유비. 그녀가 또다시 남장여자에 도전한다면, 어떻게 다른 매력을 보여줄 수 있을지 궁금하다. 박보검보다는 누나이지만, 동안인 이유비. 러브라인도 잘 리드해 줄 것만 같다. 

이우인 기자 jarrje@tvreport.co.kr / 사진=TV리포트 DB

[1천만원고료 제1회 TV리뷰 어워즈 개최]

when I translate with google translate the results is :

Virtual Casting] "Green Moonlight gureumi 'Find 女 Hong Raon sword of the night!

[TV reporter reports yiwooin =] tvN 'Please respond 1988' sword rose to stardom through the night. 8-9 comes his next film in KBS2 'gureumi Green Moonlight' organized in May confirmed the wolhwa 2TV drama.

"Green Moonlight gureumi 'is a drama of the same name who wrote a number of popular web-fiction novelist polished as the original. The 19th-century shipbuilding in the background since the Joseon first 23 19-year-old to the eldest son of the king of smooth behalf of the bottle evil father surrogate clean and become a gimsatgat, eunuchs to involuntarily genius monarch hyomyeong Crown Prince Lee Young and bangrangsi dreamed of the revival of shipbuilding their Take off to the royal romance dealing with the story of a woman namjang Hong Raon shipbuilding youth hamkkehan the fate of the daughter of a traitor lover.

Drama is recognized as a soft output "Discovery of Love" gimseongyun PD is holding a megaphone, - said Im Ye-jin Kim Min Jung is the author of "huahyu School 2015" take on a play, has emerged as a summer's highly anticipated KBS. Currently the crew is underway in the main female character roles cast, including Hong Raon align breath with sword and night. Above all Sword night and you're interested in more than ssolrigo cast of main characters to show love line, proceeded by a virtual cast of the actress mentioned.

★ one candidate. Sully (born in 1994)

☆ two candidates. Jang nara (1981 production)

★ three candidates. Seolhyun (born in 1995)

Candidate 4 ☆. gu ha ra (born in 1991)

★ five candidates. So-hee (born in 1992)

☆ six candidates. Lee Yeon Hee (born in 1988)

★ seven candidates. Kim Ji-won (born in 1992)

Candidate 8 ☆. Ha Yeon-soo (born in 1990)

★ nine candidates.  lee yu bi(born in 1990)

• Like 7