[Drama 2016] Mirror of the Witch 마녀보감

Go Seung Ji

Okay first off...the age thing...what is the big deal they are acting! And in the time period of the drama that would not have even been an issue.

And then for me the most important thing is the story and how well the actors can tell the story and based on the casting I would say that this should be a very good drama to watch.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like JTBS made two versions of MotW.  One is a drama version MotW which will be aired in May,  and the second, webtoon MotW which was made in collaboration  with KAKAOPAGE and was started to broadcast 4/15 (then every Friday)   However webtoon MotW is about  the younger days of Lee Sung Jae (as Choi Hyun Suh) and Yum Jung Ah (as Shaman Hong Joo). So it will be interesting to see these two characters playing in two different time periods, younger ones and older ones.

According to the article, it’s a first time that the drama becomes original and the webtoon follows it.  

http://www.newskorea.info/news/articleView.html?idxno=63401

hXKz0OI.jpg

HI EVERYONE,

i would like to ask if any of you know when is the press conference schedule for Witch Bogam? And where? In case we wanna send our support for the drama team. I'm clueless searching around for this info and get nothing so far. Thanks. 

Bigger posters!: 

26278162650_e56d902c90_b.jpg

26484982301_4d3a386dba_b.jpg

These looks so much better than the others by the preproduced saeguk drama. So I want to think the drama is going to have better quality too!

---------------------------------------------------------

Btw

On 20/4/2016 at 8:26 PM, KalyanaV said:

HI EVERYONE,

i would like to ask if any of you know when is the press conference schedule for Witch Bogam? And where? In case we wanna send our support for the drama team. I'm clueless searching around for this info and get nothing so far. Thanks. 

I think it depends of each actor fanclub, so if you want to send support contact the actor/actress's fandom you would like to support. The press conference and place have not been announced, I think...

19 minutes ago, hninei said:

Kwak Si Yang is more handsome than the lead actor. He can get more attention from female viewers than the lead. He can be more famous because of this drama. Only just my thought. :wub:

I agreed. :)

I've never ever watched a saeguk until the end, but from what I see here there's strong fantasy element and an intriguing dark mood. Plus, the cinematography in the teaser was glorious and there's Yoon Shi Yoon (loved him in Me Too Flower and Flower Boy Next Door) and cutie pie Kim Sae Ro so.. I'm definitely on board...May 13th come to meee 

at the end of their comments in the script reading video:

YSY: Yes...it's very awkward...
KSR: -nervous giggling-
YSY: We can get closer, right??
KSR: Of course!
YSY: It's the first time today. Haha, yes~

kim sae ron & yoon shi yoon are so cute! YSY is so straightforward, haha.

I'm so pumped up for this drama, ack. I keep checking this thread from time to time for updates. ;___;

Gonna keep replaying the teaser videos...

On 4/22/2016 at 10:31 AM, hninei said:

Kwak Si Yang is more handsome than the lead actor. He can get more attention from female viewers than the lead. He can be more famous because of this drama. Only just my thought. :wub:

I never thought anyone would say that! XD For me YSY is the star, but we're just lucky the cast is looking pretty great. :) 

Archived