[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy 九州·海上牧云记

sugarplum892

On 4/8/2017 at 4:36 AM, carmolita said:

It appears that the drama is going to be 50 episodes and Dramafever may get the license  https://www.dramafever.com/drama/4922/Tribes_and_Empires%3A_Storm_of_Prophecy_-_%E4%B9%9D%E5%B7%9E%C2%B7%E6%B5%B7%E4%B8%8A%E7%89%A7%E4%BA%91%E8%AE%B0/:rolleyes: But it's going to be broadcast on HUNAN :osomeone please tell me I'm dreaming because Hunan is bound to edit out the good parts.<_<  I really hope Dragon TV or some other station broadcasts it :lol: because I want to see the full episode.~ I have absolutely no faith in Hunan after what they did to The Journey of Flower, They  leave all the good parts in the previews and openings and edit the actual footage so you never see it  :unsure:

The cinematography for this Drama is amazing!:wub:

Oh I hope the cut won't happen :( Do you know where I can watch the good parts? :o

Yeah the quality is like blockbuster movie :D

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11. 4. 2017 at 0:29 PM, meifang89 said:

Oh I hope the cut won't happen :( Do you know where I can watch the good parts? :o

Yeah the quality is like blockbuster movie :D

i don't understand why would they cut the scenes from series? I'm not much familiar with chinese dramas and how the broadcasting is working in China, why don't they keep one version? that's a little bit weird for me:o:blink: but anyway i definitely want to watch this, it looks amazing - the costumes and visuals are on point. From chinese production I've only watched Eternal Love which was great, so i can't wait to watch another great drama and this seems awesome!

5 hours ago, jemitoshumafook94 said:

i don't understand why would they cut the scenes from series? I'm not much familiar with chinese dramas and how the broadcasting is working in China, why don't they keep one version? that's a little bit weird for me:o:blink: but anyway i definitely want to watch this, it looks amazing - the costumes and visuals are on point. From chinese production I've only watched Eternal Love which was great, so i can't wait to watch another great drama and this seems awesome!

I don't understand that either, it such a waste :unsure: Once I've found same episode have different lenghts in different sites :mellow: I think this one have more budget than Eternal Love they have better props and filming in real place with beautiful scenery which Eternal Love lack. I hope this drama will released fast. 

10 hours ago, jemitoshumafook94 said:

nope I believe there is still no info about the set up date :-(  I think It's going to be aired in the summer

Thks for the info.

What initially confused me abit is the talk about edit out good parts and stuff....sorry if i misread.

Btw i'm amazed by the cinematography in the trailers. Really look forward to this.

On 4/20/2017 at 3:13 AM, Cedric Ong said:

I am confused. The drama mentioned in thread title isnt out yet, right?

No, the drama has not been released yet. There is no official release date as yet, but from what I've read at other sites, rumor is that it will be coming sometime in Fall 2017, perhaps Sept. 2017.  We'll have to wait and see.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The drama really got very high production value, the costume, the sets, the cinematography etc. Maybe the only average factor is most actors aren't the idol type....more familiar with Shawn Dou (he's in Princess Agents) and Xu Lu.

Official weibo.

http://www.weibo.com/jzhsmyj

Think hardly any news on official release date for a long time (Hunan station baidu page still show it under waiting list). But since more new BTS clips are released over these past 2-3 months....think good news will be coming soon.

A clip on designing the rituals, how to greet each other etc.

A clip on the landscape.

The long trailer from before...repost...with eng sub.

On 13/08/2017 at 2:23 AM, Cedric Ong said:

The drama really got very high production value, the costume, the sets, the cinematography etc. Maybe the only average factor is most actors aren't the idol type....more familiar with Shawn Dou (he's in Princess Agents) and Xu Lu.

Official weibo.

http://www.weibo.com/jzhsmyj

Think hardly any news on official release date for a long time (Hunan station baidu page still show it under waiting list). But since more new BTS clips are released over these past 2-3 months....think good news will be coming soon.

A clip on designing the rituals, how to greet each other etc.

A clip on the landscape.

The long trailer from before...repost...with eng sub.

In my opinion, Huang Xuan is underrated for now. He is one of my favourite actors in China, since Legend of Mi Yue. His acting skill is really impressive. 

On 8/16/2017 at 5:35 PM, cheeriekwan said:

My long awaited drama is finally scheduled to be released on Hunan from 25 September 2017, pending formal announcement only.

Looks like Huang Xuan may have both his drama and movie be released in Sept 2017. 

OMG!!! September?!?!...I am waiting for this for soooo long it's hurt!!! I am super amazed with the cinematography....

Archived