[Drama 2016] 38 Task Force (Squad 38) / 38사기동대 / Special eps (8/12) @11 PM KST (OCN)

Guest phi3nk

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest phi3nk

The teasers in OCN official youtube

Cgnh7Z_U4AElNE_.jpg

idk, what the meaning of pig as a symbol / metaphor or is that as the real currency there (haha... i don't think so. It's clear the word "pig" written there) ??? Btw, that pig wearing necklace is hilarious tho.... 

41 minutes ago, phi3nk said:

idk, what the meaning of pig as a symbol / metaphor or is that as the real currency there (haha... i don't think so. It's clear the word "pig" written there) ??? Btw, that pig wearing necklace is hilarious tho.... 

I think I read somewhere before that ancient Christians view pigs as a symbol of greed and laziness. Pig with necklace looks FABULOUS~! :glasses:

Btw, YAY for the new teaser!!! Are they going to release new teaser for every week until 18th June? This is awesome!

Guest phi3nk

@mylovegyoza I've just read, If we related it with shio, pig is also loyal but a bit dumb and love to live in harmony. They're often exploited by the others. Maybe that's why they choose pig as symbol of person who want to live in richness but lazy and naive.

for everyone please help viki to get the license by fill this request form https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

but idk with the dramafever tho.... Anyone has info?

Another pics of shooting today. In Guk looks tired and sweaty. 

CgoEY5hUoAAQZa8.jpg

Spoiler

CgoEY6JU8AAKmEs.jpg

CgoEY6aUcAMU-4e.jpg

CgoEY70U0AE3Dbw.jpg

cr : SIG DC

Sooyoung, where are you???

Seems she's still busy with her SNSD and photoshoot activities. 

Waiting for this drama! thanks for all the updates @phi3nk@mylovegyoza and the bts and teasers. SIG gonna see this guy again!

Yeah what's with the currency pig symbol? Ha ha. Money waste by tax evaders, pork barrel or something? Yay.. all we know they're gonna be conned and they're going to con.... looking forward to this. Yey OCN thanks.

On 4/22/2016 at 3:00 PM, phi3nk said:

Sooyoung, where are you???

Seems she's still busy with her SNSD and photoshoot activities. 

She replied to you with the above update. LOL

23 hours ago, jongski said:

Waiting for this drama! thanks for all the updates @phi3nk@mylovegyoza and the bts and teasers. SIG gonna see this guy again!

Thanks for your updates too! ^^

Guest phi3nk
3 hours ago, mylovegyoza said:

I saw in kpopkfans that this drama is produced by SM?!

Yeah, i read that too. I thought this drama produced by CJ. Or maybe one of them is co-produced. Hope this drama would turn out better than what knetz assumed about SM. Impressed about soo young. She's one of better idol-actor.

Another photos and video taken by fans also circular today. 

Take a look at @edinguk's Tweet:

Take a look at @edinguk's Tweet:

A lot of people watching at the filming site.  Even some of fans got signature from SIG.

Take a look at @yumi_seoinguk's Tweet:

At least, there are a lot of positive feedback from knetz and inetz. I believe the production and the trio (MDS-SIG-SY) will presenting us the best as they can.

On 18/4/2016 at 3:28 AM, mylovegyoza said:

I'm pretty sure there's going to be more teaser coming out soon. In the previous teaser, they have shown us the figure of three main leads. 

Maybe they are just showing the interaction of two strong male leads of the drama.

I hope so too :)

To be fair, I am kind of surprised that there are a lot of outdoors pics of In Guk but barely of Sooyoung and Ma Dong Seok. I guess the latters filmed more indoors ? XD.

On 24/4/2016 at 11:42 AM, phi3nk said:

Yeah, i read that too. I thought this drama produced by CJ. Or maybe one of them is co-produced. Hope this drama would turn out better than what knetz assumed about SM. Impressed about soo young. She's one of better idol-actors.

At least, there are a lot of positive feedback from knetz and inetz. I believe the production and the trio (MDS-SIG-SY) will presenting us the best as they can.

From what I understand, there is some kind of curse saying that if a SM idol stars in a SM produced drama, it will flop lol. I am not a believer of such a thing but I really want this drama to do welĺ to prove those netizens it is BS so I will put my faith in the final product :)

On 4/26/2016 at 4:05 PM, phi3nk said:

The poster teaser has been released. Idk, i kinda surprise that there ain't the leads picture in it. it's different from K-drama poster generally. 

@phi3nk Yeah that's kind of unusual.. just no photos of the stars but I like it.. it's different the ones we always see. thanks for the photo updates. Waiting  for this. By the way.. what is SM????

Guest phi3nk

update from MDS's IG

And from SIG's IG

@jongski SM is one of the largest entertainment company in South Korea. This label is home of Super Junior, Girl Generation (SNSD, Sooyoung is one of the member), EXO, etc. For further info here

There's a rumor, if SM produce a drama with their idols acted in it, it will be flop in term of rating or criticsm. Idk, it's such bad rumor. This year they're producing 4 dramas, Neighborhood Lawyer (KBS), Jealousy Incarnate (SBS), Gaia (MBC) and 38 Task Force (OCN). But only Gaia and 38 Task Force with SM idols in it. Finger cross in this one tho... Sooyoung is one of the idol-actor which Knets and Korean audience accept.

Archived