Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LavelyShai

[Official Thread] Jo Se Ho & Cao Lu (Fiestar) ~ Wi-Fi Couple

Another article from Soompi, I like Lulu's personality, she is what you see what you get kind of girl. It takes a courage to blur out something like this. I wonder if anyone know what is the response in Korea with this new coupling? Obviously in here, it seems like it is not something that international fans would like to get into it right away, no?

FIESTAR’s Cao Lu Gets Honest About Plastic Surgery on “We Got Married”

FIESTAR’s Cao Lu Gets Honest About Plastic Surgery on “We Got Married”

On the March 12 episode of MBC‘s “We Got Married,” FIESTAR‘s Cao Lu talks candidly about her nose job and her motivations behind going under the knife.

While touring the home of her on-screen husband Jo Se Ho, Cao Lu notices a game console in his house, and the two start talking about their favorite games. Jo Se Ho soon introduces a game where you hold your nose and make noises, and Cao Lu initially tries to follow him but soon gives up.

cao lu wgm

“I got a nose job, so I can’t do that anymore,” Cao Lu says, explaining that her nose is less flexible after getting it done. Surprised and slightly confused over Cao Lu’s frankness, Jo Se Ho asks her why she went under the knife. Short and sweet, Cao Lu responds, “To become prettier.”

Meanwhile, the new virtual couple recently joined “We Got Married,” and their first meeting was featured in last week’s episode.

from official we got married instagram...so sweet:wub:

20160317_171243.jpg

20160317_171146.jpg

Spoiler

20160317_171211.jpg

filming

Spoiler

20160311_171312.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016_03_14_19_48_02.jpg

From AllKpop....

FIESTAR's Cao Lu moves into Jo Se Ho's place on 'We Got Married'

By elliefilet    3 hours ago    3,617    657    6
FIESTAR-Cao-Lu-jo-se-ho_1458416497_af_or

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
FIESTAR's Cao Lu moved into her husband Jo Se Ho's apartment on the March 19 installment of 'We Got Married'.

SEE ALSO: FIESTAR have a fun and sassy 1st showcase for 'A Delicate Sense'!

Things started off not so smoothly with Cao Lu coming over in the middle of Jo Se Ho's shower. Jo Se Ho was surprised and threw on some pajamas. He said, "I wanted to look good in front of you," and Cao Lu responded, "When were you ever cool?" 

Later on, Jo Se Ho tried to show off his Chinese skills by saying a phrase Nam Chang Hee taught him. Cao Lu laughed and let him know, "It means, 'I'm sorry I'm ugly.'"

The FIESTAR member then revealed why she'd been so cranky, saying, "People told me that they saw you at a club." He started sweating and responded, "Let's write down what we don't want the other to do. Don't bring up Jun Hyun Moo's name again."

Clips from MBC

Lmao Se Ho was not loving the roller coaster

Preview

Wow, pretty quiet in here. Shame, because Cao Lu has to be the sweetest girl on earth. Seho has annoyed me before on past shows he's done, but he really seems to be on his best behavior on WGM. I've only seen a few clips, but I give them a lot of respect for their professionalism. emoticon-0144-nod.gif

When they visited Cao Lu's family this past week, I got teary. She was on a variety show once where she walked around Seoul and carried cardboard cutouts of her mom and dad, acting as if they were visiting her. It was sooooooooooo sad!

So it was very satisfying to see finally see them. /happy sigh

I really like  Cao Lu on WGM and wish that WGM PD could’ve pair her up with a different person. I will have to agree with most of the comments that Seho kinda grew on.  The Caocao couple really show a deep depth and gives an awesome Marriage vibe comparing to the other couples. They have shown us what a marriage is about dealing with in-laws, with their friends and mature conversations. Especially when they were babysitting the niece and nephew – making them look like a family. Cao Lu was a great wife for always supporting and motivating her hubby. While Seho still have a lot to learn but has been improving on pampering his wife.

I don’t see any strong bonds of them dating in reality but for sure friendship….

I will miss this couple. Will always be a fan of the CaoCao couple…

Wish them all the best after this.

Hope they will keep in touch over meals as mentioned in clip...even if just friends.

Earlier episode clip.

Wonder will Se Ho get fat again?

They appeared on same show  "We Will Eat Well" broadcast recently.

And an article dated a few days. Cao Lu mentioned they met up 2 times for meals after WGM, but not alone, with WGM staff. Se Ho said will arrange another time, bringing Nam Chang Hee along....mmm....abit like trying to avoid scandal?

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/01/fiestars-cao-lu-wishes-virtual-marriage-jo-se-ho-didnt-end-quickly/

Congrats to Cao Se Ho and Cao Lu for winning MBC's Popularity Award...it's not the Best Couple....and they got to share with another 2 persons (total 4 winners). But still i'm glad for them.

This is from a live blog. Their thank you speech. And he gave her a kiss.

"Jo Se Ho -

Me and Lulu princess were thinking we had a chance at the best couple award. But we managed to get the Popularity Award. A lot of great things happened this year but the best thing was meeting with Cao Lu.

Lee Gook Jo said he was being very "fake"

Thanks to staff and Nam Chang Hee.

Cao Lu - 

Thanks to Radio Star. My world become wonderful after Radio Star. If not I would be at home eating Jjangjangmyun. Thanks to staff and members and fans and stylists.

I love you and happy new year.

(Hyun Moo saying how she promised to give Sae Ho a kiss if they won an award).

Instead Se Ho will kiss her. A nice little peck. "

Btw she seems to appear on a few of the shows he's in....this one is TVtainer.

And really she got no idol burden...look quite funny.

I don't know if they would be just friends or....maybe more....but still glad to see they aren't hesitated to show that they are friends and still some care for each other....whenever they work together on shows.

“Flower Crew” Releases Stills For WINNER’s Song Mino And FIESTAR’s Cao Lu’s Appearance

C. Hong February 5, 2017

The SBS variety show “Flower Crew” has released stills from their upcoming guest appearance, featuring WINNER’s Song Mino and FIESTAR’s Cao Lu!

The two of them greeted the crew cheerfully, and when the members saw Cao Lu, they joked, “Why did you cast Jo Se Ho‘s wife?” Cao Lu and Jo Se Ho had previously appeared as a couple on “We Got Married.”

Cao Lu tried to remedy the situation by saying, “I’m a divorced single lady,” but Jo Se Ho reportedly continued to take care of her throughout the shoot, taking her hands because of the cold and giving her his jacket.

The episode will air on February 5.

Jo Se Ho Is FIESTAR’s Cao Lu’s Knight In Shining Armor On “Flower Crew”

S. Ng February 13, 2017

...The couple were in the “Dirt Road” team together at first....

Noticing that Cao Lu was cold, Jo Se Ho used his silver exchange coupon to send Cao Lu to the “Flower Crew” team.

...when Lee Sung Jae asked Cao Lu what she thought of Jo Se Ho, she tried to laugh off the subject at first, but finally she confessed, “As we did the virtual marriage, reasonably, I liked him.”

The couple also had a chance to talk over the phone, and Jo Se Ho continued to comfort Cao Lu, saying, “This place (‘Dirt Road’) is not a place for you.” 

Back at the “Dirt Road” team, Seo Jang Hoon also mentioned Jo Se Ho’s unusual consideration to Cao Lu, saying that he usually talks a lot, but he was quieter that day so that Cao Lu had the chance to speak. Ahn Jung Hwan explained, “Actions that appear without you knowing, that’s love.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/13/jo-se-ho-is-fiestars-cao-lus-knight-in-shining-armor-on-flower-crew/

Some short clips...the 1st not subbed...the rest are.

R u 2 married? Not yet. Mmmm....

Spoiler

There are a few more clips. Basically this is a game show where the members and guests competed for medals (that can allow one to go to a comfortable place, to exchange, to send others etc)....eventually they would spend the night either in a nice place.....or a bad place eg a tent on top of the building, exposed to the winds and cold weather.

Cao Seho used up his 2 medals to send Caolu to the nice place....twice (after someone exchanged her back to the rooftop)....b'cos it's so cold that night. Even it's just friendship, with some scripting in the show....i still find it touching. And i like it that they still interact openly so much after WGM.

Spoiler

Cao Lu,  Kisum and Yerin (Gfriend) - Spring Again (eng sub)

Read that Cao Lu initiated the collaboration of this cheerful, spring-themed song.

She looks pretty with orange-tinted hair....and esp during the swing parts.

Cao Lu sang a full chinese song Waiting For You 等你开口 for a 2016 china drama My Amazing Boyfriend 我的奇妙男友. Eng Sub.

Idol Star Athletics Championship in Jan, Cao Lu shared 1st place with Mina.