[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

32 minutes ago, d2wach said:

CkaTjxnWsAAsDG2.jpg

I hope this piece of good news will come true !!:wub: I'm pushing for a collaboration in singing an OST together for Another Miss Oh  or perhaps with  Seo Hyun Jin singing and Eric Mun rapping...Wow!  What a huge feat that would be!!:w00t: Seo Hyun Jin has a very beautiful voice and she has  featured in several OSTs of other dramas including her previous drama "Let's Eat 2" as shown below...

Reveal hidden contents

And what more  can we say about Eric Mun? The Eric Mun of SHINHWA no less !!:wub:

Woohoo I would love Seo Hyun Jin and Eric collaborate and sing one of the OST! :w00t: That would be totally awesome! 

Has this happen before, OTP singing together for their OST?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do think DKY has power to change the future based on his current actions....based on two scenes, the fact that one hug never occurred...and also there was a scene where he had a bottle of tea? or coffee and he saw that bottle drop and spill but it didn't happen if I'm not mistaken....I think what will end up happening is he will realize what makes the vision change i.e happen, not happen or happen differently and he will try to use that method to prevent the "dying" vision from occurring...at least that is what I'm hoping for...but every actions prompts a series of reactions...so who knows how his current actions will affect the final vision...

Also one thing that is "odd" is the fact that JS knows about his ability/visions...in the beginning when he warned him about his car being hit by that sign...therefore there are only two people who know...his Dr (whom we dont know if he is real or a figment of his imagination) and JS who is real....the fact that JS was let on this "secret" makes me think that there is a chance the ability is real...and not him lying there in a comma remembering the past...but hey anything is possible we just need to wait and see how PDnim and writernim will reveal everything....6 episodes is quite a lot...we are far from the end...

I'm watching Let's Eat 2 These days and I Feel Baek Soo Ji is "Notice me audience" Role of Seo Hyun Jin and current one is Career Defining Role.  Baek Soo Ji is Version 1.1 then Our Oh Hae Young is Version 1.5.

Episode 11 literally is Oh Hae Young AGAIN. Our Oh Hae Young Reaches out to Oh Hae Young and thinks it is all because of Oh Hae Young. This fits the title perfectly.

Afterall, This is the story of Oh Hae Young Sisters and "OH" Bloodline.

Pick any Romantic drama, You will find atleast 1 character going through Abandonment issues. Here we have Many characters. All pitiful feeling abandoned and thinking their life is the worst.

The biggest issues with Oh Hae Young sisters is DEPENDENCY ISSUES. Unhealthy Dependency on others. In a relationship lover or spouses are co-dependent and Mutually rely on each other. But that is not the case here. Both Oh Hae Young sisters need to grow and learn this lesson as early as possible for their own and their loved ones.

BRAIN != MIND.  Brain is the hardware and Mind is the software. Both complement each other. W/o H/w there is no  S/w. Similarly W/o S/w there is no usage of H/w. They exist for each other. Note: brain not equal to mind/ H/w = hardware. S/w = Software. W/o = without B/c = because

BRAIN stores all of the useful information. Brain gathers all the RAW DATA through 5 main senses and MIND process this Raw Data at exponential speed and converts it into useful information. That useful info is stored in memory blocks or sectors of brain.

So every memory is a bit of information accessed by Mind when needed. In a second Mind can reach anywhere and surpass any galaxy visually. But that all is 3D Projection created by Mind which solely depends upon info. stored in Brain. A Mind can't analyse anything not present in Brain. So Mind can't visualise Asia if Brain has no information related to it. AT beast Mind will use other Continents information and form a virtual Map.

So, Mind traveling time is fiction. A very lame description of Future scenes. Heck, Coma is far more plausible and reasonable.

Yeah, I don't like the concept of Dreams or Coma but Coma do makes perfect sense.  I don't believe in Luck or Fate. This is why i can accept fate trying to unite the true loves concept. I don't think Park Do Kyung is in coma. Might be in Unconscious state and Brain in Recovery mode.

Also This Mind didn't helped Park Do Kyung much. All future scenes happened because they had to happen. Mind didn't play active role to make all those actions happen Except for the 1ST KISS. If Mind did send visual signals they only ended up making Park Do Kyung Conscious and then cautious of Our Oh Hae Young Presence.

2 minutes ago, Hà Thái said:

@Ferika Sariben is not so good at singing live :vicx:...Jung Seung Hwan on the other hand is omg :wub:

@d2wach Have you watched the clip pf shinhwa I posted earlier? Pls dont make Eric sing :sweatingbullets::flushed: =)))

Hahaha.... We all know Eric is no good at singing. But he's so good in rapping. So, you do not need to worry...Even if they ask him for OST, he won't sing, but rapping. Calm down...wkkkkk

I had to share and translate this from tvN's twitter, its totally HILARIOUS and i'm sure all of us here feels EXACTLY the same way :D 

Translations (images from left to right):

Expressions and reactions while waiting for 또요일 (OHYA days)

1st Image - Tuesday, after episode: What, it ended?!?! It ended already after what seemed like only 10 mins? Is this a hidden camera? What... what is this...

2nd Image - Wednesday: 7200 minutes until OHYA day... I don't want to believe this

3rd Image - Thursday: Time is not passing... OHYA day come faster, I'm so bored really T_T

4th Image - Friday: WHY!!!! It's still Friday, WHY!!!!!! Give me behind-the-scenes!

5th Image - Saturday: Tired of even rewatching... I will wait for Monday...

6th Image - Sunday: "Lalalalala holulululu" Able to smile now. Finally tomorrow!!! 

7th Image - OHYA day: ITS OHYA DAY!!!! SCREAM!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!

CkgEP2UW0AE8tzh.jpg

5 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

Hahaha.... We all know Eric is no good at singing. But he's so good in rapping. So, you do not need to worry...Even if they ask him for OST, he won't sing, but rapping. Calm down...wkkkkk

I think it would be fun if they have like family karaoke night at the ending ep where OHY family are singing and DK rapping :w00t:

2 hours ago, d2wach said:

I hope this piece of good news will come true !!:wub: I'm pushing for a collaboration in singing an OST together for Another Miss Oh  or perhaps with  Seo Hyun Jin singing and Eric Mun rapping...Wow!  What a huge feat that would be!!:w00t: Seo Hyun Jin has a very beautiful voice and she has  featured in several OSTs of other dramas including her previous drama "Let's Eat 2" as shown below...

Reveal hidden contents

And what more  can we say about Eric Mun? The Eric Mun of SHINHWA no less !!:wub:

1 hour ago, icemaid said:

Woohoo I would love Seo Hyun Jin and Eric collaborate and sing one of the OST! :w00t: That would be totally awesome! 

Has this happen before, OTP singing together for their OST?

No harm hoping but chances won't be high since Seo Hyun Jin had already sang in OST 3.

For myself, I hope to see PDK serenading to OHY1  :wub: and when that happens, OHY2 can go eat her heart out :phew:

35 minutes ago, Hà Thái said:

@d2wach Have you watched the clip pf shinhwa I posted earlier? Pls dont make Eric sing :sweatingbullets::flushed: =)))

I think he was trying to be funny in that video. I am sure he sings better than that. The guys also mentioned he has the higher range among them so he must know how to sing.

2 hours ago, Ferika Sari said:

@carolinedl

I also hope this korean drama ended happily although many spoilers sad end in social media.

Jean Paul Sarte true, existence precedes essence so that people are free to determine the meaning of the essence. In my opinion, expression Sarte must be proved by the ending spoiler, so we know how the story then we can make the essence.Words Sarte, as if trying to cover up and braced myself this drama will end sadly :). So keep any nervously watching the drama.Hahaha,

I'm just a story about the feelings of this drama. hehehe

i am just Korean drama lovers who have long hurt by the tragic end tvN drama like reply 1988, cheese in the trap and this drama.

Well, if the ending happens as we see it now (DK dies) then Sartre would be wrong and we all have a predestined fate. Nothing we could do then would change that. I personnally don't believe that...

Eric%20Mun%20btw%20e13_zpsbk47wxqu.jpg

Nope, this isn't bts, I understand he took time off this morning and went to the perfumery to buy perfume for himself.

hmm... his character, PDK needs to smell nice for the upcoming intimate scenes? :wub:

Archived