[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

Seo Hyun Jin seems really light. Just look at how easy for Eric to pickaback her during their beach date.

In the next 6 episodes, I hope we can get more of:

1. Park sibling having fun together

2. Do Kyung's mom meet Hae Young's mom

3. Isadora and Hae Young sisterhood moments (I wanna see the reaction of pretty OHY)

4.The duckling team and their boss doing picnic just like before

5. Isadora and Jin Sang moments

And of course out OTP sweet romance.

According to wiki d-addicts, Eric Mun @1.8m weighs 71kg, whereas Seo Hyun Jin @ 1.67m weighs a mere 45kg (envy, envy)

dam, they are sooooo compatible in every ways

Count me in, I would love to see more loving and bonding in the next 6 ep too.

Neh, me not buying any talks on car crash, death, past-present-future, time-lineage etc etc.  because all these are gonna change the moment our PDK takes matters into hand and be the decipher for his own fate.

21 minutes ago, innasalvatore said:

Hope she didn't touch Eric's MOOBS :sweatingbullets:

7 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

Oh they must be quite firm... :vicx:

MOOBS?  as in MAN + BOOBS?   - interesting anatomy lesson :phew:

I think they're just hugging each other because it is cold. :)

The more I think about it, the more sinister I realize the Chairman seems. All this time, he seemed so jovial and innocuous. But now that I think about it, he's a real snake in the grass.

- He decided to pull his investment. This is actually not wrong. TJ's business was shady, so he had every right to do this. (Note: I think the only shady one is his business partner, and not TJ. TJ genuinely seems unaware about it, which is why he thinks Chairman pulled his investment because of DK, and that DK did it because he wanted HY for himself.

So this shady dude just let TJ go to jail, and never fessed up to what he did? Yeah, he's another snake in the grass.

- BUT - Chairman made DK think that he was doing it for him. WHY?!? In fact, he clearly asked DK to come to a lunch with his mother so that he can tell him that he did it for DK.

- He seemed friendly with Bit-Na, but when they met during Ep.12, he was very cold and commanding. Telling her to stop calling him, and then telling her to end it with DK. I'm no fan of Bit-Na, but her personal life is not his business! He doesn't get to tell her who she can love because it inconveniences him.

- Then TJ comes to see him, and Chairman doesn't even remember him. Apparently, he is just pretending to not know him. He knows full well who this is. Sneaky.

- TJ threatens the Chairman a bit, saying that if people found out that he withdrew the investment based on personal feelings (i.e., did it for DK), that would look bad for the Chairman. Chairman doesn't reveal the real reason he pulled the investment. Something fishy about that, too.

- Makes a point of telling TJ that Bit-Na is the Oh Hae Young who almost married DK, letting TJ make the connection why DK wanted to screw with him. Very sneaky of him to tell TJ that, when just a few moments ago, he didn't even remember TJ (or so he says).

- And ultimately, he decides to take revenge on DK (for messing up his party) by basically siccing TJ on him like a mad dog. He knew full well that TJ would be super-angry with DK, because he made that happen.

So it turns out, he's a pretty evil, manipulative guy.

But my question is: WHY? Did he have a reason to mess with DK even before the party? That he would be cultivating TJ as his enemy for all this time?

And I'm still mystified by why he let DK think that he pulled the investment on DK's request. Was he anticipating on using that later somehow? Did he already know that Bit-Na, his former stepdaughter had left DK at the altar? Maybe he was even invited to the wedding by Bit-Na.

Something is rotten in Denmark.

--

By the way, based on DK's conversation with his mom after the fight at the party, I don't think she ended up marrying the Chairman after all. The hair-pulling screaming fight put the kibosh on it, it seems.

Well, she ruined his wedding, so he ruined hers. And eye or an eye, I guess.

But I was quite surprised by how human she seemed, for the first time. She's always seemed like nothing but a toxic succubus, but when she said that she wanted to restore her first husband's money so that her kids would treat her like a human being again, I kind of felt for her. (However, I also think that she just wants to have money for herself, too.)

Also, even though it was awful, it was about as much love these two have ever shown for each other. DK defending his mom, demanding Nasty Daughter apologize to her, and DK's mom jumping to his defense and getting into it. I mean, it was a pretty trashy spectacle, but it kind of warmed my heart.

--

Is Anna gone for good? I can't say that this is such a bad thing. I like Young-Ji, but I've had enough of the pink-haired manic pixie (dream) girl. (Mostly she was just manic.)

--

Hee-Ran continues to be an awesome friend.

10 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

Oh they must be quite firm... :vicx:

1 minute ago, dotoh said:

MOOBS?  as in MAN + BOOBS?   - interesting anatomy lesson :phew:

Well the other side is also delicious.. Oh Haeyoung can take her times to explore :vicx: 

I mean his broaden back please don't get me wrong :P

tumblr_noj6lnZT1N1tvrb65o1_1280.jpg  

16 minutes ago, dotoh said:

Neh, me not buying any talks on car crash, death, past-present-future, time-lineage etc etc.  because all these are gonna change the moment our PDK takes matters into hand and be the decipher for his own fate.

I agree!

I don't think that means everything will be smooth sailing. But I think that things will be different, at least.

I, on the other hand, don't look forward to seeing Mama Oh and Mama Park meet. That's just gonna be scary. More hair-pulling fights ahead.

(My bet is on Mama Oh to emerge victorious, however.)

I also foresee Mama Park screaming her head off when she finds out she's going to be a grandmother. See, I can see the future too! Ha ha.

58 minutes ago, innasalvatore said:

CkfMLvBW0AE3JVM.jpg

@innasalvatoreSorry to take off your words to avoid mod's warning^_^

Just look at that sweetness overload !!:w00t:  I saw this too at twitter that says it was BTS post when they were filming the hug after the clam kiss.  It looked like it was so cold, that they clung to each other in between takes.  I can sense that they were feeling each other out too :w00t:   look at Eric's face ..hehehe...trying to control?:lol:and Hyun jin's shy face?:phew: I love it !!   I love them !!:wub:

10 minutes ago, chickfactor said:

I agree!

I don't think that means everything will be smooth sailing. But I think that things will be different, at least.

I, on the other hand, don't look forward to seeing Mama Oh and Mama Park meet. That's just gonna be scary. More hair-pulling fights ahead.

(My bet is on Mama Oh to emerge victorious, however.)

I also foresee Mama Park screaming her head off when she finds out she's going to be a grandmother. See, I can see the future too! Ha ha.

Hi chickfactor

I'm very sure that Mama Oh will emerge victorious, the moment she starts stripping...wahahaha

Mama Park can scream all she wants, but no way she's gonna beat that...muahahaha

7 minutes ago, d2wach said:

@innasalvatoreSorry to take off your words to avoid mod's warning^_^

Just look at that sweetness overload !!:w00t:  I saw this too at twitter that says it was BTS post when they were filming the hug after the clam kiss.  It looked like it was so cold, that they clung to each other in between takes.  I can sense that they were feeling each other out too :w00t:   look at Eric's face ..hehehe...trying to control?:lol:and Hyun jin's shy face?:phew: I love it !!   I love them !!:wub:

Yes it happened during clam-kiss filming.. and tvN proudly announce it as "That's the reality Chemie" :phew:

And here I like to see the pose of Eric turns away but his hands stuck in Hyun-jin's hair :lol:

CkfIsc_WkAEo6rg.jpg

Note: Mod warnings for Do Not Quote PHOTO/GIFS... Not words :D:D

On 6/7/2016 at 5:06 AM, kdramafangirlz said:

Besides burst of emotions and more angst, just read an article that also mentioned episode 12 will somewhat be climaxed like an ending, and will involve someone "unexpected" that will lead to a "change" in dokyung-haeyoung's relationship. Hmmm, curiousity is peaked. 

@chickfactor you have brought up some really interesting points...there could be more to this chairman Jang character than we think, @kdramafangirlz mentioned earlier that episode 12 will involve an "unexpected someone...this hint was given by the PD I think or tVN

I guess that unexpected someone is Chairman Jang...I guess the question now is what is his real motivation? Since he is a very shrewd businessman I believe it has more to do with business than his daughter possibly he even started the relationship with DKY's mother for this unknown reason/revenge...

Wow. So these two pose at BTS too? Now here's a RL couple to ship... That pic does give me a loadful of what they're thinking at that moment. And not one thought is innocent... Kekekeke

@innasalvatore you're hitting 12,200 posts by your next comment and @dotoh you're hitting 200 comments by your next post. To both of you, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :heart:

I don't think CEO Jang is that bad lol. I mean, yes he's greedy, but he knows something wrong with his business partner, of course he'll try to protect it. And I still curious what actually the problem that makes Tae Jin went to jail? Is it just because of investment? or something more serious? Remember that his mom still don't know what happen to him. Oh well, I don't really know about business, so just ignore me :sweatingbullets:

Don't you think the team production really proud to publish uri OTP romantic pictures? ;)

And why nowadays they don't put anymore the BTS? Are they preparing special episodes? Or because of they gonna sell it in DVD? I WANNA BTS SO BADLY!!!!!

Maybe a little too late,
why in the vision of episode 12, PDK met OHY2 (Seo Hyun Jin) who wears a blue dress. But do not know each other. Is the possibility of PDK amnesia after an accident? I am very sad, it ended sadly.

Moreover, the meeting also OHY2 not know each other.

3 minutes ago, Ferika Sari said:

Maybe a little too late,
why in the vision of episode 12, PDK met OHY2 (Seo Hyun Jin) who wears a blue dress. But do not know each other. Is the possibility of PDK amnesia after an accident? I am very sad, it ended sadly.

Moreover, the meeting also OHY2 not know each other.

I'm thinking its more of a foreshadowing. Like a kinda warning. Like, don't do anything wreckless, you might get yourself killed, kinda? I dunno, I don't think he's going to die. I think its a warning.

This possibility of warning, about the choice of the future vision of PDK later. iam sure, PDK did not die as the main actor of this drama, charming presence viewership lot. But, of all the visions that came out in each episode is almost all true and the only one that did not happen, when OHY2 embraced PDK and shocked him.

Of the many visions that came out yesterday, it looks like PDK and OHY not know each other, when OHY2 cussing a blue dress. And they're open again as lovers since PDK already do not care OHY2.
Regardless of OHY2, PDK ignore it anymore.

Means, a vision in episode 12 as a picture of the ending episode 18. I so do not like it if it was really happening.

Wow. This thread has surely jumped leap and bounds haha.

A few ramblings :

Firstly, that daughter of Chairman Jang is quite a piece of work. Seeing that OHY2 is in her good books, i gotta give to her that she has managed to impress even a person like that eldest daughter. 

So basically coming to the visions : Chairman Jang is going to play HTJ against Do Kyung. So in the preview when HTJ says that in the end people have landed up back with the right people - so as many of you have predicted, OHY will go back HTJ. But will that alone will suffice as a revenge for HTJ? I think he will torment him more. Just a theory - just maybe after OHY moves out PDK will rent her place and make it a studio. Maybe the son of the owner of the house will offer him the house, but before something materializes, HTJ comes up with a better deal and buys the house? Is this why the mother comes and says that let us ask for forgiveness to chairman Jang?

Will Do kyung will go back to Oh Hae Young and confess? Either she will turn him down and go back to HTJ, or she has already gone back to HTJ (i am still not sure about this but then what could ended-up-with-the-right-people mean - Chairman Jang?). Is there a possibility of oh hae young becoming cold after she was dumped by do kyung? She will quit her job, cause she wants to start afresh and she has faced too much humiliation in this place. Questioning eyes and most importantly the other hae young will hamper her attempts to move on. That's how we see a changed body language of Hae Young in the visions? She will become totally unresponsive towards Do Kyung - as if he never existed. I guess the Hoon, Jin Sang and the boys will arrange a blind date for him to move on and get a break, and naturally do kyung will still be pining for Hae Young, although he cannot approach her now, since she's dating someone else. So will it take an accident to jolt Hae Young towards Do Kyung? (Am i sounding too cliched...eh i can't conjure a theory to even save my life)

About the rest of the episode : Chairman Jang is really awful and vile. Him using and throwing wives is as it is putting off, but the fact he has this attitude of getting back at people who unintentionally even tried to scratch him is baffling. Esp the way he treated HTJ by making him pay for the wine, or how he looked down at do kyung subtly showing him his place in the marriage/birthday/or whatever that thing was. Like father, like daughter. I wonder why OHY2 still meets up with him though...he was an ex step dad right? And knowing how he must have treated her mother (which i am sure he must have, listening to the eldest daughters strategy of getting rid of wives?)

HTJ is a certified idiot. How does he even run a business?

I sort of did expect Hae Young to go back to Do Kyung to patch things up once she gave it a long thought, became miserable and couldn't bear the thought staying away from or without Do kyung...atleast for the meantime. It must have took her to gather all she had left within her to go upto him. A day before she was asking him to beg before her, and today it turned out she was pleading to him to stay with her even if it was for a while. That's the thing, at the end of the day her life getting ruined because of him is secondary, the only thing that drives her crazy is whether Do Kyung loves her or not? As he dumps her, i think this pain and heart-break will be irreversible. Cause she was coming from a very vulnerable, weakest position to ask him that, this blow would be too much for her to take now. So i will not be surprised if she doesn't want to see his face, ever. She is easy - but there are limits to that as well.

Noona is the wisest and the most sensible person out there i feel (yeah despite her drinking habits - i for one do not judge her for that, every person has their own weakness). Cause she called out Hae Young to reflect - instead of rejoicing and gloating over the fact Do kyung went to the edge for her, acknowledge that these series of events were triggered cause she left in the first place. I don't understand her. period. If she left because she felt Do kyung didn't love her, why didn't it end there :blink: If a small part of her was wishing/anticipating/expecting do kyung to show a sign that he loved her etc, all she had to do is ask. It's not very difficult you see, uri hae young does it every time.

Coming back to Noona, i also liked the fact that she was the only person who was out there to hug Do Kyung - this knowing he is wrong but also knowing that he is suffering. Yes, he is suffering leaps and bounds. I didn't appreciate it either that he turned her down yet again, especially after he was ready to go all the way till the end. But the idea of death itself is very scary, scarier is knowing the pain you will inflict on all the people, his psychological issues take a toll...so i get it that he has a lot on his plate leading to his heart to waiver time and again. It pained me, for one the see him cry (i think he cried more than hae young yesterday....I.LOVE.IT.WHEN.ERIC.CRIES. reminded me of his que sera sera crying scene). It is now i feel that Hae Young's words a coming true - him crying pining for her.

One scene i liked was - after he fought for his mom - he came back to his home, and made his way to her room, and found it empty. However he sat in that empty room. That got to me. Before she moved, he used to go to her room, just get a feel of her cause he missed her so much...and now he can't do even that - everything was over. He moved for the closure and asked her to msg him her account number so that he could settle it once and for all. She calls and tells him to suffer, be sad and cry everytime - which was reflecting his situation right now. 

Jin Sang (of all the people) - said a very sensible thing.. i love you is always the correct thing to say...

I am glad at-least Do kyung reached that place where he realized he cannot die with regret like that...yes i am glad many people don't get even after a 10 year leap. Which is why i don't mind even if he gets turned down now. Better late than never, at least he tried (well if he tries)

Lastly, about the Park family. I like it how these two are protective of Hoon, the fact that he is the step brother makes this even more  touching. He gets scolded by his elder siblings, yet they are first one to shield him when he is in trouble. It's not explicitly shown - yet we know how much Hoon is loved by his hyung and noona.

The visions at the end of episode 12 were the future. It was literally what would happen if DK kept doing what he was doing: things would get back to 'normal' so to speak. His mother would want him to apologize to Chairman Jang for his scene at the wedding, he would buy the house, get hi workshop like his father's, one of the PHYs would turn in her resignation, OHY1 and him would act as if they never knew each other. Life would go on.... But then at the moment of his death, despite having erased all signs of OHY1 and having acted as if he did not know her and vice versa, he would think only about her in his last moments and his last words would be for her ("I love you"). THis is what pushes him to change his mind and actually live his love for her fully, to die without any regrets.

So that vision is just what would happen or would have happened if he had not decided to live without regrets and to pursue once again OHY1.

Does this help @Ferika Sari ?

@angel2013Thanks for the noreband link! That was cute. I wish Eric would have 'sang' a bit too.

Archived