Quantcast
heartoppaya

[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

Hyun jin with her stylist or manager or friends??

Look at her.. she is in "mong" (blank) mode.. LOL..

Maybe she was memorising her lines b4 take.. she looks like a hard working person, always give d best of her in acting.. so amazing..

I hope she'll find her true half n get married too soon..

• Like 20

Guest loveoppayam

I wanted to post yesterday but couldn't because server of this forum was down last time I wrote a post. And bammm! 13 pages is the distance between my last post and today. I'm lost hahahahaha

17 minutes ago, kdramafangirlz said:

@dramaobsessed Yup you're right, and seeing from the written preview, there will definitely be some instances of OHY1 shutting him out. I felt that OHY1 is at the point where she felt she's done and give enough, she gave it her all, she went to him again in ep 12 but he pushed her away. From her pov perhaps thats it. But with how the drama progresses and how Dokyung is resolved now, I don't think they will drag out her shutting him out. So hopefully it wouldn't last for the whole episode. Afterall, she still can't control her heart in loving him. They've had some true moments, and so hopefully the resolved Dokyung will be able to fight for her enough to win her back. PD also mentioned rom-com chemistry back next week so fingers crossed! If the drama doesn't disappoint us (which up till now it honestly hasn't rly), then hopefully some good direction coming next wk! Thats of course excluding how other side plots affecting the leads will play out but lets hope!

What a happy news among the sadness, I'm waiting for the next episode.

This koala hug that never happen right? It should be ohy1 goes back from stairs n hug him (with d same cloths)..

• Like 9

Someone was talking about Rice or Paddy Field or Wheat Field. Director Surely loves Mother Earth. When I was watching episodes i had all the concentration of outdoor locations. Lazy enough, I didn't tried google earth or google search. I can't remember these confusing Korean names so i left it as is. All the greenery is far far far better than those Concrete Jungles.

Happy Place - Park where Our Oh Hae Young is relaxing and where Park Do Kyung went picnic with Oh Hae Young.

Beautiful Scenery. I want to spend time there. I alone. No other human in 100sq metre radius. Month of March. Temperature around 25d Celsius. Cool Breeze blowing. White clouds in the sky. The noise of leaves. Sakura Petals falling. River. The sound of water.

No electronic gadgets. I and Mother Earth. Rays of sun coming through leaves. Cool. 2nd time with friends. 3rd Time with Family.

Now for Park Do Kyung - Food prepared by Our Oh Hae Young with the help of Mrs. Oh. Hoon and An Na. Soo Kyung with baby or not + Ji Sang. Those 3 Office Colleagues. That's make a perfect day to enjoy the HANAMI Festival of Happy future Or Am i going too far? Allow Me to project some of my wishes on these characters.

Paddy Field - Rice is summer crop and Wheat is sown in winter months and harvest in April. Whatever. Large Fertile Land. any Crop sown and growing up well. Cool breeze Blowing. You can clearly listen the sound of air passing through the crop. Srrrrrrr Srrrrrr. No Bird. No human Noise. No noise pollution. Clean Air. Touching your skin. Patting your hairs. Mother Earth Stroking and Combing your hair.  Body Completely relaxed. The Time to remember happy memories.

Park Do Kyung and Our Oh Hae Young lying there watching the clear sky and Puffy Clouds. listening all the sounds flowing through the air. Holding hands. Ahh. I lack Creativity so someone add actual content to both situations.

3rd. one is that lunch at Air Strip. That place is cool for spring Picnic.

• Like 8

Guest loveoppayam

from the vision:

1. Park mom asked PDK to apologize to Chairman Jang

2. HTJ said he met the right guy

3. PDK got the whole house

4. Chairman Jang has a plan to bring PDK down

How would it be?

Did Chairman Jang gives HTJ money & HTJ lend it to PDK? or would it be another twist that actually after PDK got the whole house, HTJ took it away by buying the house from current owner?

The storyline is hard to predict, we even miss the twist (no one predict that Chairman Jang pulled out investment not because PDK asked him but purely because it was a bad business) .

Good job writer-nim, you make us awe with your plots.

I guess The drama, writer-nim, actors/actresses deserve awards. Daesang?

Just finished watching subbed version of episode 12. Omg, my tears just went free flow. The heartaches were so real. So many scenes that made me wanna reach out and hug OHY1 and DK, tell them that everything will be fine. 

Eric and SHJ were awesome! They were truly able to bring out their characters, made the audience connect to their characters, laugh and cry with them. 

Now, I can't wait for the upcoming episodes!! 

• Like 6

I have not watch the subbed yet but i just realized i've been thinking about the sad scene since yesterday. I do laugh a lot at one scene, you know.. When Park noona rolling in the bus. At 1st Jin Sang just ignored Nooona sleeping like nobody cares. He adjusted her head but it turn to be a disaster. OMG, she rolled and rolled until she stopped it with her leg on the pole. Jin Sang hurried by her side shielding her face. 

• Like 4

I just watched 11&12 just now and I'm so sad. SAD episodes.

- Well, I guess the big revelation is that Chairman Jang is the Bad Guy. He pulled his investment (which is his right), but he let DK think he did it for him. And now he's going to use TJ to attack DK (to get him back for humiliating him at his party), because the Chairman now clearly knows that TJ is angry with DK - because of what Chairman himself did.

Remember how he is the one who told TJ that Bit-na is the Oh Hae Young who almost married DK? That was deliberate. The old dude knows more than we think.

If TJ is the one who hits DK with his car, it will be because he is enraged by something, probably another misunderstanding, and probably caused by the Chairman.

I said that I always thought it was weird that the Chairman pulled his investment just because DK asked him. He's a businessman, and apparently a successful one, a chaebol, from what we've seen. If it was a good investment that he was really going to make money on, he would never pull it.

- Well, Bit-Na shows her true colors, and proves herself to be a Bit-xx. I always thought that she definitely knew what HY was going through because of her, and loved it. She didn't directly cause it, but she loved being the Pretty One, and our HY being the "ugly" one. She definitely always knew, and she definitely loved it.

And now we see that she doesn't care AT ALL that HY's life was messed over because of her. Wow, what a stone cold Bit-xx. But it was great, because DK doesn't have to pretend to be friendly with her anymore. Now they can run into each other in the street, and he can freely give her the finger and walk away.

- Having said that, I just want to say how well-written (and well-acted!) the DK character is. I just GET him. I mean, of course I love and adore the entire OH! family, especially our lovely Hae Young, and root for her all the way. But I just get Do-Kyung, and I think it's because I think like him in some ways. It's like when Jin-Sang said, "Did you ask her if she was okay?" and DK replied, "How would she be okay?" As in, no, he wouldn't bother asking such an obvious question. And that is exactly how I would feel in a situation like this.

I mean, it's a small detail, but it says a lot about his personality, and there are a lot of moments like that, where DK doesn't say much, but he conveys a lot about what sort of person he is - straightforward and no nonsense - that I feel like I just understand him.

**ETA: By the way, I'm not saying that this is such a good way to be. We can see that DK can be frustrating and closed-off. So I'm not saying it's the best thing. And then, on the other hand, you have our HY, who is all about just letting it all out, which has its consequences as well.

- I guess there isn't much more to say, except that we spent 2 episodes watching our two lovebirds each having a complete emotional breakdown, and it was draining and sad to watch. The only thing that keeps us going is the hope that happiness awaits for them. Have faith! (This is a K-Drama, after all.)

- Gawd, Jin-Sang is a richard simmons about 95% of the time, but then he breaks out the Wisdom, and it's always so good. "'I love you," is always the correct thing to say." Oh, Jin-Sang, you could be a great guy if you would only grow up.

I guess he will have to grow up soon, because he made SK preggie. OMG, I look forward to the epic freak-outs.

• Like 22

1 hour ago, Cherrine Kim said:

This koala hug that never happen right? It should be ohy1 goes back from stairs n hug him (with d same cloths)..

Why i feel that this scene wont ever happen? This vision already happened in ep 4/5 (first koala hug). The vision didn't show us the exact things because at that time they haven't shoot koala-hug scene which said took 9-10 hours for filming. Imagine if they show us the exact things, viewers would already guessed it by the time HY wore the same clothes as in his vision. As in accident vision, maybe DK will wear anything than 'surfing' shirt.

• Like 4

Im currently re-watching ep 9 and something hit me...if these are indeed Do Kyung's memories or at least the narrative is from his perspective that could explain the lack of background story on HTJ's character...because he is only going off of what he knows from OHY1's account of the story and I doubt OHY1 has told him the full story about her relationship with HTJ...mmh I wonder if the writer will do an account of the story from some of the other characters POV as a climax...there is always many sides to a story

• Like 2

Saying I Love You Is Always The Right Thing...

I think episode 12 is about fear & despair and how one reacts under those feelings.  DK running but he can't hide for there is no darkness and no corner not even if he closes his eyes can he cover up what has taken over his heart.  Even his so called last thoughts remind him of OHY1 the memories, her face,running to him, hugging him.   What he could have, should have, done & said, most of all allowed her to know & hear...  As a tear slowly falls from the corner of his eye and the words slowly are heard.  I'm Sorry.... I'm Sorry... I'm Sorry... I Love You.  It was at this moment all those times he had said I'm sorry was just like his hiding a cover for what he really meant I Love You it's all I have, it's all I am, its all you.. 

As for OHY1 she might seem immature and weak but I give her credit for having the courage to not listen to everything and everyone around her not even DK but continuing to follow her own heart.  So raw are her emotions that it's true like in the radio scene she is so overwhelmed without even thinking or meaning to, tells the world her name.  For she has nothing to lose when she already has lost so much. She has told DK, her family, her friends as far as even a radio can reach.  Even in the mirror she has told herself.  I know what he has done, I know what he hasn't said, I know I shouldn't love him but.... I Do...

Drinking is her crutch she said it best herself she is tired of lonely of sleepless nights and the silence of being home alone.  She might very well need some help when a laughing doll is your only comfort and later a night light that you watch going on and off is like pulling the petals off a flower.  He loves me...  He loves me not... her real fault just might be wanting to be loved by someone who loves her as much as she loves him. I think the hardest part was not just watching OHY1 asking him to beg but instead watching her finding him in her room maybe not on her knees but in her words laying her pride, honor,  self respect, and most of all her heart before him.  In those few seconds  there was no holding back she gave him everything her whole self.  Only to have him release her and walk away.

I was so upset at DK in that moment and I didn't care that I might understand what he was thinking or even if he was doing it to protect her in the end.  It just seemed so painful not making any sense how could he leave her like that but in a way it also showed how fear often controls life and allows people to give up on their own happiness because of their own lack of faith...

I have written this before whether it's a second,minute,hour or day experiencing love is worth it and it's feelings linger and are timeless... Maybe in that field instead of hearing sounds he heard his own heart speaking to him and I hope he is willing to fight for his happiness no matter what it takes.  At this point  OHY1 is going to need to see more than just him on his knees...

Just my thoughts not the writers thank goodness:vicx:

Guest dramacf

Okay, before I went to sleep I re-watched EP12 and suddenly this thought came to me, we might not have gotten a teaser for EP13 but those visions basically IMO appears as the teasers already for future episodes. Like we have 6 more episodes to go and if we break down the visions, it actually could make up parts of those 6 episodes left...Please bear with me as I try to dissect it...

- PDK's mom asking PDK to beg for Jang's forgiveness

- HTJ saying it took them so long but they've ended up with the right person

- Looks like the owner of PDK's house passed away and now the son is asking PDK if he's still interested to buy the house followed by the JS vision wherein the storage room where OHY1 used to live is now converted back to be PDK's studio

- Hoon asking about PDK's blind date

- PSK telling PDK that one of the OHY's resigned while the other remained then followed by OHY1 walking down the street

- PDK himself being hit by a car

Here's how i see what could possibly happen:

EP13 - OHY1 resigned, PDK encountered here in the streets cos she might have found another job or going for an interview and she snubbed PDK but PDK was insistent so...

EP14 - Tables are turned PDK is the one begging OHY1 to secretly see each other until they get sick of each other hoping he can win her over with each date. OHY1 agrees (after all she still has some feelings for PDK but she wants to act as rude as possible towards PDK) PDK goes out on a date but tells Hoon it's a blind date cos he doesn't want people knowing that he's dating OHY1 again...

I think that's possibly how we may get back the light moments back in EP13-14 as mentioned by the PD in an interview...

EP15 - PDK's house is finally for sale and he buys it and converts OHY1's room as his studio...

EP16 - Amidst all that's been happening from EP13-15 HTJ & OHY2 came to meet each other again and somehow liked each other. Note that the expression when HTJ said those words (most likely to PDK) he looks happy and it wasn't said in a sarcastic manner. Felt like he's sincerely glad when he said those words...

EP17 - Something bad happens and PDK's mom is begging PDK to apologize to Jang which leads us to ...

EP 18 - That ill-fated car accident reveal about PDK being hit by a car....

Maybe i'm just sleep or whatever but my mind just can't shut up when I thought of the possible scenarios for the visions PDK got...We'll see whether I'm right or these are all my delusions... :D :P

3 hours ago, theseasasleep said:

Preach. Love your entire post, by the way. Although...

... this might be the best thing I've read all day, :wub::w00t::lol:  I like when math is used like this. This is my kind of math, hahaha!  @foxvanilla and @heartoppaya What do you think of the pervy math?

@theseasasleep hehehe for a moment there the chat room got too tensed up in a way serious tone, due to the 2 previous epis. of course, roller coasters are suppose to be like that, we were all drawn into the hurricane as well (so to speak). my pervy-ness mood evaporated due to the ninja cutting onions, but i like the maths, it's also my kind of math hahaha hopefully more to come ! right now i'm searching for moans (ehem SHJ's) but then again i look like TJ re-playing the audio over and over again. gosh, what has SHJ done to me ?  no wait.... it was u pervy ninjas !!  

• Like 5

@kdramafan43v3r great analysis!!!! you could be onto something here....let's see how everything will unfold:wink:

if the theory of memories and a comma is true...then I was thinking the reason his visions are getting more and more intense and he is actually feeling the pain could be the fact that he is starting to regain consciousness and actually feeling the pain associated with his wounds....

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Not exactly as it happens in the vision. We have the first Koala hug, which I don't believe is related to this vision because it is not in the same location. Then, the Koala hug at the beginning of episode 12, which happens on the stairs, but OHY is not wearing the same clothes.

With so much attention to detail in everything else, this feels important somehow. Either this event is still yet to happen (maybe after DK and OHY make up?), or it is telling us not every vision happens (or happens like DK sees them), or we've seen that visions can change - maybe this one changed because of DK admitting he missed OHY (thereby opening up a bit about his feelings?)  

I dare not guess. I will simply wait and see.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, kdramafangirlz said:

@dramaobsessed Yup you're right, and seeing from the written preview, there will definitely be some instances of OHY1 shutting him out. I felt that OHY1 is at the point where she felt she's done and give enough, she gave it her all, she went to him again in ep 12 but he pushed her away. From her pov perhaps thats it. But with how the drama progresses and how Dokyung is resolved now, I don't think they will drag out her shutting him out. So hopefully it wouldn't last for the whole episode. Afterall, she still can't control her heart in loving him. They've had some true moments, and so hopefully the resolved Dokyung will be able to fight for her enough to win her back. PD also mentioned rom-com chemistry back next week so fingers crossed! If the drama doesn't disappoint us (which up till now it honestly hasn't rly), then hopefully some good direction coming next wk! Thats of course excluding how other side plots affecting the leads will play out but lets hope!

I'm sorry what does the written preview say?

• Like 2