Quantcast
Jump to content
heartoppaya

[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

Recommended Posts

telling her story to the world via radio... is it really necessary writer-nim?

do you really want to ruin OHY's life that bad?

how would she get back up from all this mess??

why are you so cruel?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Either Soompi crashed or they scheduled maintenance at the most ridiculous time!

Back to it, go after her, you idiot DK!!!! She won't stop, then just follow. I mean, his feet and his tongue is so damn stuck.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Mama Park got married. The daughter is mad... she comes to talk to DK. Asks him how he likes his second dad is. DK says it is nother business. But she says it is, since it is her money, her father's money.

The daughter really hates Mama Park. They are arguing...

 

DK is going to over to that girl and tells her to stand up. He is going crazy with what she said to his mother. Screaming and fighting. Big fight!!!

Eric is hot when mad :P

He was defending his mother. He wants his mom not to live like that....

Now he is screaming and mad at his mother. She is crying.

 

I'm having a nightmare now......... !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel so sorry for DK and his sister and brother. I think they are the most pitiful ones in this drama. OHY1 although has suffered so much injustice but still she has a wonderful family and close friend to back her up. DK and his sister and bro are on the other hand so lonely... They have pain which they cant speak up :( ....So so sad DK...

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The mom said that she needs money, and only like this will she have money.

Flashback: TJ and new husband are talking and playing together. It's what happened before. TJ and his partner set up a business with the man. But TJ's partner seemd fishy from the get-go. Then we see the scene when DK and JS first saw TJ. There was sthg wrong with the business from the beginning, the old man knew that as well. He did not like his partner.

So I guess he won't even have happened, even if DK would have never interfered?

 

 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

though I don't like to see them break up, but honestly that is the right path to do for now, in this messy situation.. They need some time for themselves to solve their own problems.. and some distance to finally realize how they need each other. Just make sure to make them find their way back to each other, writer-nim.. pretty please.. T.T

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhh the dark place where DK sits crying on the phone with HY is her apartment after she's moved out...

He sits there and sends her a text, telling her to send her account number so that he can give her her money back.

She calls him and asks how can he abandon her, someone who's so easy. He apologizes again, and she says that line in the preview. Both of them are crying so bad....

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, carolinedl said:

The mom said that she needs money, and only like this will she have money.

Flashback: TJ and new husband are talking and playing together. It's what happened before. TJ and his partner set up a business with the man. But TJ's partner seemd fishy from the get-go. Then we see the scene when DK and JS first saw TJ. There was sthg wrong with the business from the beginning, the old man knew that as well. He did not like his partner.

So I guess he won't even have happened, even if DK would have never interfered?

 

 

Wait what?! So TJ's been accusing Do Kyung wrongly? It wasn't DK that started the chain reaction that led to him being the idiot who wouldn't marry HY but his own idiocy in choosing an untrustworthy partner? You mean HY and DK are going through all this because TJ is an IDIOT?! richard simmons!!!!!!

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, theseasasleep said:

Either Soompi crashed or they scheduled maintenance at the most ridiculous time!

Back to it, go after her, you idiot DK!!!! She won't stop, then just follow. I mean, his feet and his tongue is so damn stuck.

 

An alien has taken over his body and ate up his heart. OH DK......... oh DK ...... !!! You need to feel so hard to do the right thing.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I guess that even without DK, TJ would have gone to prison because the pbs were with his partner to begin with...

DK is calling OHY1. because he wants her account number so that he can trasnfer the deposit. She says am I that easy?  He says sorry again. She says she wants him to suffer. ONly will he know how it feels if he suffers.  He cries.

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rnia93 said:

though I don't like to see them break up, but honestly that is the right path to do for now, in this messy situation.. They need some time for themselves to solve their own problems.. and some distance to finally realize how they need each other. Just make sure to make them find their way back to each other, writer-nim.. pretty please.. T.T

 

DK's vision of he and OHY1 passing on the street and then turning to look at each other for a minute before turning around and continuing to walk on - did that vision ever actually happen?  I don't remember it actually happening, so have always wondered if it was a scene of them passing each other after breaking up.  Does anyone recall?  (If not, I'll have to go back and check because it is starting to drive me crazy.)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There you go. Weird right? The new step father dude doesn't seem like someone who'd back away from his investment commitment just because Do kyung suggested it. He is a businessman at the end of the day. Things don't work this way.

Eh all that guilt for nothing now?

And what breakup? When were they together lol

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Itenoria said:

Wait what?! So TJ's been accusing Do Kyung wrongly? It wasn't DK that started the chain reaction that led to him being the idiot who wouldn't marry HY but his own idiocy in choosing an untrustworthy partner? You mean HY and DK are going through all this because TJ is an IDIOT?! richard simmons!!!!!!

 

BINGO......!!!!!!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, carolinedl said:

So I guess that even without DK, TJ would have gone to prison because the pbs were with his partner to begin with...

DK is calling OHY1. because he wants her account number so that he can trasnfer the deposit. She says am I that easy?  He says sorry again. She says she wants him to suffer. ONly will he know how it feels if he suffers.  He cries.

 

My heart goes to DK. He loves her so much but his vision indicates he is going to die so he's going to be a noble idiot thinking our HY is better off without him. Him resisting telling her he loves her is killing him. 

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...