Quantcast
heartoppaya

[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

So, what I see from the next preview, I think PDK (seems like it is his mom's wedding) in there meet with OHY2 and ask her to apologize to OHY1? Wow PDK is doing things like that it is for OHY1 sake ㅋㅋㅋ how can I meet a guy like that!!! :wub:

• Like 9

If OHY keeps on pushing PDK away, it might lead to bad things. seriously, PDK is not his right mind. Now, he has a tendency to die. OHY cross the road in her sadness but she confident with her luck that she wont die. PDK is not as lucky as her. Dont u ever do that! Ending ur life? No no no. OHY did said 'she wish people who didnt love her will die'. What if PDK end up dying and OHY just realized what she has done? PDK will not die coz he loves her anyway. OHY was said as an easy girl. Now, she chose to be a bad girl. She attacked OHY2, she donning the crazy make up (apologize if i see it as cheap coz she wore the fishnet and bright blue eyeshadow). I think it was  inappropriate for her when she demand PDK to kneel down. He has dignity as a human being, not to be lowered like that. Her mom should smack her for her to realize this. Go Mama Oh! Dont push PDK into a corner. He has suffered enuff. He smile cameback bcoz of u and now u want to take it back? 

I end up watching the previous episode looking for the white 'SURFING' t-shirt. I guess the t-shirt Eric wore was sponsored by the same brand bcoz the word use 'surf, wave etc etc'. 

I never pity OHY2 or HTJ coz both have their own agenda. OHY2 is fake. HTJ is selfish. I pity myself though..lol..

• Like 14

Thanx to all recapers here.. really appreciate ur hard work.. 

Duhhh.. i'm getting a head ache just by watching d recaps also preview.. this week is totally d most hard part of this drama.. after giving us 2 kiss scene n romantic scene last week, now we have to cried again.. i just hope they will reconcile tommorow..

Actually i cant accept of DK left her alone after she said him to kneel down.. yes maybe ohy1 is so angry so she can said those words.. i think DK is surprised too when he hear it first time, so he said "sorry" couple times thinking that ohy1 didnt mean what she said.. but she insist of it.. but sadly his pride wins over.. he goes away n NOT COMING BACK??? Arrgghhh.. he should go back n ask her to talk in private.. be a gentleman please do kyung ahh... i really have high hopes on u.. so dont make me dissapointed.. i think he is so wrong to her like kneel down is appropriate punishment for him anyway.. he knews how hurt n humiliated she was when her marriage was cancelled, but why he didnt understand what she felt after she is openly say she loves him n know d truth now?? Its even more than a car crash n dying in street ALONE!!! I'm sorry but i can feel what ohy1 felt.. DAMN.. feel worthless AGAIN n AGAIN !!! Its good if she didnt kill her self that time.. just bad make up is really good for her..

Someone here mention that ohy1 is too demanding on DK asked him to say i love u?? For me, yeah man's pride always up front.. some man not usually say those words bcoz of his pride, or maybe they didnt understand d meaning YET?? Its good thing to see ohy1 not being "easy" to forgive DK.. he deserved it.. i'm not being mean, but i took ohy1's side.. DK should cry a river to feel her pain.. he needs to think again what he felt for her.. bcoz SORRY words should not taking so simple in this case...

Everytime DK being in noble idiot thougt that he will die, i just wanna slaped him to make him awake.. hey bro.. everybody will eventually dead anyway..why should u so melo about that?? Be a man and stand on ur feet please!!!  i think ohy1 is a lot more TOUGH than him.. arrghhh...

For ohy2, nothing left on me to say.. just GO TO HELL for her.. (sorry if i'm being too rude.. i still on ohy1's mad mode..hehe)

• Like 12

37 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

When you try f uck or shi t on sommpi, it becomes richar simons...

Try it:

richard simmons richard simmons richard simmons

@hyp3rcr4zy Here's your answer ;)

richard simmons this richard simmons.

EDIT: LOL!!!  OMG!!  :lol:

Edited by bigmomma12345
  • Like 12

Geez it's like 2am. And thank you for the preview and written preview translation. @angelflower and @kokonutz95.

I might go back to sleep and skip watching it till ep 12 is done. I don't think I want to watch it till I get to the resolution part. Ep 12 preview sounds too painful to watch. Seriously.  And the someone summary er, er , er curse inducing. 

Good luck everyone. Sounds like it's a good time the next week or so to distract myself from this show. I already stalk the forum like 20 times or more a day. 

Like seriously good luck. Some of you are hardcore addicts. And this phrase of the drama too painful. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, loveoppayam said:

OHY1 is crying because she felt wronged, betrayed by the man whom she loved, whom she believed and shared all the bad things happen to her.

HTJ is crying because he is the victim of these odd situations. Cannot help his love back.

OHY2 is crying because she just know that PDK was in love with her. Now she beg him to come back but got rejected.

PDK is crying because he know he was wrong and he couldn't help to recover from these situations. He can't even say he love OHY1, he didn't dare. He knows he only can say "mianhe",  and he didn't dare to do anything because of guilt. Shame on him. When he wanted to go to OHY1, he got the 'dying' vision. Immediately he made a wrong conclusion that he have to die to solve these problems (or as @carolinedl said, He says he needs to end things because he is going to die ). My heart is so aching when he said 'dying'.

----

PDK please don't think of dying. I think the doctor's conclusion is wrong. Please. I plead you writer-nim. 

Dokyung believes he will die from the car crash because all of his previous premonitions became true.  The doctor didn't give me a good vibe that he's competent from the start but I think what he told Dokyung in EP.10 may have some logic later on...

1 hour ago, carolinedl said:

Despite me liking OHY1 very much and getting where she is coming from, I still think she is a bit demanding with DK. I think she wants things that DK is not readdy for. She has her own pace and he has his, but she seems to have forgotten that. She asks for things that DK is not ready to give... He is so much more reserved than she is when it comes to feelings. I feel she needs to be a bit more patient with him...She is asking too much too quickly IMO.

I also see that this is what she needs to hear because of what happened. But I don't think he can give her that right now...

Complicated...

I feel the same way and like some one didn't get much love from Mom (how touched he was Oh Mama put meat on his bowl) and the betray by the fiancee on the wedding day, the word "I love you" is harder to say... That and the combi of thinking he'll die probably why he didn't kneel down to Hae Young right there, not pride.

Haven't watched the episode but from all the spoilers, I feel sorry for OHY1 the most. She's the real victim of all from being looked down, all the misunderstanding incidents from having the same name with another person, to the noble idiocies from the 2 guys she loves(d)... I really really hope the writer will take this opportunity for her to pick herself up and work harder on her career and be more successful.  

I don't mind a time jump after tomorrow episode....

• Like 15

Ha ha .. Bcoz i have been here long, so i know about richard simmon thing. Since i'm not a 'swear' person, i dont feel like using it. Curse is not my thing. I feel sorry to the real richard simmon. 

• Like 4

Only thing pushing me to keep rooting for PDK....that "bed scene" though...after ALL THIS gets resolved! Damn.

• Like 10

The laying PDK on the street with blood, maybe it's not the end all of his vision or maybe there's something that the docs said that made him change his decision

1. Maybe there will be other vision that shows something that make him change his decision to leave OHY1

2. The doc help PDK and make PDK change his decision because of his dying vision

3. LOL i cannot think another things

• Like 6

Guest loveoppayam

do you mean these sad eyes?

sad_eyes.jpg

his shacking voice too

3 minutes ago, blademan said:

Only thing pushing me to keep rooting for PDK....that "bed scene" though...after ALL THIS gets resolved! Damn.

Yes! Nothing better than make up SEX! Yes, I said it. Apologies for my perverted mind.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, angelflower said:

Preview translation first:

HY: Can't you just go with me till my heart (I) reaches rock bottom?

DK: It's better to end this when I'm the only bad guy.

SK: Reflect on everything that happened since the day you left.

(Who is this?): So he/she loved without knowing the truth (?)

JS: Just search OHY in real-time. (something I don't understand)

(Looks like DK's mum's wedding)

DK: Quickly apologise!

DK's Mum: What's wrong with you? What are you doing?!

TJ: I'll work hard. Thank you for entrusting this to me.

HY: I hope that you'll be very, very unhappy.

Shout out to @angelflower who worked hard doing live-recaps :heart:

I think Bitna will tell her step sister (Mr. Jang's daughter) about whole things and the highlighted part is her response. Jang's daughter/Jang Jr. attend dad's birthday party and make a scene to put Mama Park on shame. Then DK got angry and got accident after that (he wears the same clothes no?). So, the accident (GOSHHH WHY I'M SO SICK WITH THE REPEATED-ACCIDENT-SCENE) most likely happen tomorrow. 

• Like 14

Guest loveoppayam
11 minutes ago, Phi said:

Dokyung believes he will die from the car crash because all of his previous premonitions became true.  The doctor didn't give me a good vibe that he's competent from the start but what he told Dokyung in EP.10 may have some logic later on...

I still didn't catch what the doctor said. I had read the explanation here too but still couldn't get it, or it just my heart that couldn't accept it :(

I ask my Korea friend about Taejin & the Chairman convo. She said Taejin threaten/warned the Chairman that he didn't check the fact before pulling out his investment in TJ's business. So if this gets out, the Chairman's reputation/status in the business circle will fall.

• Like 9

Well we did get a hint that everyone will make decisions based on their feelings. That things are changing from episode 11.

I don't know what those darn hints mean but it sure sounds as if no one is thinking this episode. Even from not watching and reading here  OHY is hurt and wants reassurance. But if the other party can't reassure if all he is feeling is guilt. Then nothing is going to happen. 

Guess it's a good time to be pregnant. Since if the next emotions are shock and unexpected attraction, at least it's a change from love, guilt, need and revenge. 

And honestly all I can think of is the PD saying they needed the 2 episode more to tell a complete story. 

My emotions? Horror. More time to dwell on need, love and guilt. That means more pain. From us. Or longer time dwelling in pain.

I need or request? More love thanks. And forgiveness. Plus a bonus of lust.

Blame the 2.30am for my insane post. Good luck peeps dissecting episode 11. I am outta here. Zzz...

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, blademan said:

Should I just refrain from watching these episodes till AFTER they get back together....it's all so emotionally draining!!!! 

And PDK! Saying the words "I'm sorry", yes granted it does show your remorse but people say sorry for many things, for eg, accidentally hitting someone, accidentally cutting line, accidentally stepping on someone's feet...notice the common factor!

Yes I know you didn't mean for HTJ to go to jail or break up with OHY1 but DUDE! You wanted to see HTJ fail in his business because you thought he was the one OHY2 left you for...you intentionally wanted him to fail! That's almost as bad as your mum! I'm sorry guys I love PDK but your actions in today's episode...not smooth!

Ps. Can I just say how brilliant the scene where OHY1 asked PDK to kneel! *applaud* ALL the feels and PDK's eyes....my goodness HIS EYES!!! Pierced through my soul! He was almost begging her to accept his apology but I'm glad she didn't..at least not for now... but gurlllll that weird eyeshadow and fishnets! What is that....don't do that....

Im sorry but what you highlighted word "intentionally" is not quite  appropriate because when PDK  did that thing to HTJ  he did not know at that moment that there were 2 OHY... and once he had found out he has been remorseful, sending JS to talk to HTJ while he was in prison for a way to invalidate the case....he had "mistakenly" ruin HTJ and now he is receiving the outcome of the trick he did and he is hurting, a lot. And people around him (ohy2, mom, js) complicates the situation. 

Another person says the PDK steals OHY1 from HTJ, of course its not the case, both are bound or destined to meet with the so called circumstances they were in.

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, angelflower said:

So while waiting for my download... (so painfully slow)... I'll just translate this video first and fill in the gaps later.

I think HY was asking why he never told her the truth. And he said he wanted to, but he couldn't because it felt like he would be sprinkling salt on her wound. And she says, "Wound? You know what's a wound?"

HY: The fact that till not very long ago, you loved OHY to the extent of wanting to break off her marriage. The fact that you were thinking of her even while you were watching over me because I got hurt instead of her because of what you did. And as if that wasn't enough, I didn't know anything and chased after you like a fool! You should have told me everything once you knew that I liked you. You should have revealed everything and stopped all these feelings right then. Why! Why did you let us come to this stage?

DK: I'm sorry.

HY: Stop saying sorry! 

DK: What do you want me to do then, when I can't even sorry because I feel sorry? I'm really sorry. I'm really, really, extremely sorry! What do you want me to say? What do others say in this situation? Just teach me then!

DK: I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry.

HY: Beg me. Get on your knees and beg me.

DK: I'm sorry.

HY: Beg me. Beg me! BEG ME!

DK walks away, though he hesitates several times.

HY cries: You didn't say those words to me. That you love me. "I love you", you didn't say those words. You must have said them to OHY, haven't you?

Yess.. thats what i want to say to DK too... DO U KNOW WHAT IS WOUND means?? He always hurt her but he didnt realised that he did it.. from previous eps, when DK, ohy1 n ohy2 met up at restaurant and finally DK n ohy2 relationship revealed, ohy1 got totaly mad of him.. first by grabbing her hands without permission, second about him just keep silent after know all of d mess he had done to her.. she kept openly share her story about ohy2 for him, everything that she even cant said to her parents n her bff, but only DK!! how he trust him so much.. but she felt betrayed by him.. feel stupid all d way.. BUT WHY he is doing it AGAIN to her?? Like she said above, when she chase him like a FOOL saying she loves him.. WHY he didnt say d truth that time?? WHY he keep silent?? Why he seems let her to fall for him anyway?? The answer just only one.. You babbo do kyung ahh.. YOU LOVE HER ALREADY !!! Thats why u keep silent.. u r so affraid to lose her if u say d truth right?? All i can say just... noh babbo yaa...

And about sk unnie protect ohy1, i just feel like she knew something.. look at her face when she starred at dk while he took ohy1 from her car.. she was suspicious already how dk look care about ohy1.. and i just feel that when she is drunk at d alley that time, maybe she already look at dk n ohy1 hiding back then.. but she was pretend to not see them? Wondering if she never knew ohy1 live upstairs..

• Like 12

@kdramafangirlz I also agree that they love each other but that DK is not ready to say it. Like you said, he has been feeling a lot of guilt. It has to go for it to be fully love... THis is what he wants because he was also planning on telling her. If only TJ had not been around... Damn!!

@PhiYeah, DK has a lot on his plate... But there is a little bit of pride too, which is only human. Kneeling down and begging, those are hard things to do!! Is it a cultural thing? I know we see it in drama and you kneel down when you ask for forgiveness... I still think this is huge though. Maybe I am too 'Western' here but I cannot imagine asking someone to kneel in front of me...

About her wanting DK to suffer: I cannot help but find OHY1's immature side annoying and yet, this is soooo true. The way she wants DK to hurt as bad as her, it is childish but don't we all feel like that when someone has hurt us?... It's just that she says it out loud.

• Like 22