Quantcast
heartoppaya

[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

Anyway Dokyung's eyes are so pretty when he asks forgiveness before OHY tells him to kneel. His eyes are preeettyyyy~~~

I really like Seo Hyun Jin's acting. But I like Eric's acting more. He feels so real >,<y

Ah Dokyung, you need to apologize to HTJ. Why only say sorry to OHY when you ruined HTJ so hard?

• Like 12

After watching......and watching..... No one deserved the love except for OHY1...... I felt that everyone just hurt her..... Intentionally or unintentionally.... She is the victims of all this madness and in exchange to wanting to be loved....is not fair... But I guessed that's life... I hope she become stronger or continue to be victims of moment...  I want her to be like the butterfly... That leave it's safe net.... To float.....

• Like 16

Despite me liking OHY1 very much and getting where she is coming from, I still think she is a bit demanding with DK. I think she wants things that DK is not readdy for. She has her own pace and he has his, but she seems to have forgotten that. She asks for things that DK is not ready to give... He is so much more reserved than she is when it comes to feelings. I feel she needs to be a bit more patient with him...She is asking too much too quickly IMO.

I also see that this is what she needs to hear because of what happened. But I don't think he can give her that right now...

Complicated...

• Like 23

Guest loveoppayam

OHY1 is crying because she felt wronged, betrayed by the man whom she loved, whom she believed and shared all the bad things happen to her.

HTJ is crying because he is the victim of these odd situations. Cannot help his love back.

OHY2 is crying because she just know that PDK was in love with her. Now she beg him to come back but got rejected.

PDK is crying because he know he was wrong and he couldn't help to recover from these situations. He can't even say he love OHY1, he didn't dare. He knows he only can say "mianhe",  and he didn't dare to do anything because of guilt. Shame on him. When he wanted to go to OHY1, he got the 'dying' vision. Immediately he made a wrong conclusion that he have to die to solve these problems (or as @carolinedl said, He says he needs to end things because he is going to die ). My heart is so aching when he said 'dying'.

----

PDK please don't think of dying. I think the doctor's conclusion is wrong. Please. I plead you writer-nim. 

The 'dying' vision only come when PDK felt heartache, like when OHY1 rejected to see him, like today when he made OHY1 sad/broken. Somebody had wrote that the vision is related to 'Father death moment' , that was the moment when PDK felt so broken, the times that he went heartbroken and nobody can't console him. So like today, nobody can console PDK, even himself.

looks like we'll have to cry again tomorrow :bawling:

** btw did anyone notice that PDK was so handsome in the water. Dazzling Eric playing water in the beach. Lol, Eric wasn't my bias but he is my OTP here 

In the preview, OHY1 ran to PDK again and he hugs her right. And what does she say, I want you to be miserable or in pain?? Damn it PDK, 3 words 8 letters, say that with sincerity and she will really forgive you. 

As for HTJ, no words, in a perfectly alternate universe, he can have his own drama where he plans on punishing those who wronged him and pines for the girl who left him. This really is a rotten situation for him. I really do hope he can find his closure with OHY1. He does deserve at least that much and he needs to stop taking things for granted. He took OHY1 for granted that it will be over once she knows the truth but that is not how it works even if PDK was out of the picture.

OHY1, please go back to where you came from, enough damage done and enough is enough. 

SK noona, a huge fan of OHY1 deep down and totally the only one who treats OHY2 the right way after PDK, with indifference which she deserves in my opinion. I am sorry if you seek out your own opportunity and happiness in somebody's scattered pieces of happiness and ruin, you are officially too self centered for me to like even out of pity.

• Like 16

Guest loveoppayam
3 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Despite me liking OHY1 very much and getting where she is coming from, I still think she is a bit demanding with DK. I think she wants things that DK is not readdy for. She has her own pace and he has his, but she seems to have forgotten that. She asks for things that DK is not ready to give... He is so much more reserved than she is when it comes to feelings. I feel she needs to be a bit more patient with him...She is asking too much too quickly IMO.

I also see that this is what she needs to hear because of what happened. But I don't think he can give her that right now...

Complicated...

agree.. that's why PDK didn't catch her (the blue dress & red fishnet stocking moment), he didn't want to confront her or he couldn't. It's so complicated for him and at the same time I feel OHY1's heartache. 

3 minutes ago, loveoppayam said:

** btw did anyone notice that PDK was so handsome in the water. Dazzling Eric playing water in the beach. Lol, Eric wasn't my bias but he is my OTP here 

I just wanted a white shirt!!!!

:P

• Like 10

I KNOW this whole noble idiocies are coming but i hope writernim won't make PDK turns into cancerous character like you-know-show. It's good until now. I wan't more rom-com! Romance! Comedy! :cold_sweat::bawling:

Oh Bit Na is worse than Park Mama. Period.

• Like 8

OMG this episode broke my heart to pieces although I dont understand korean I could get a gist of what was going on....Up till this point I've given OHY2 the benefit of the doubt that she's just the oblivious pretty girl...but now I really hate her guts...how could she just think of herself when everything that has happened to innocent people is a ripple effect coming from her? is she that miserable that she wants everyone else to be as miserable as she is as long as she gets what she wants??? she couldnt even talk to HTJ before running to DKY...its like she was waiting for this moment!!!!

DKY needs to learn how to humble himself...that is something he has never has had to do...I've been with a man who cant say they love you...its horrible...how can one know how you feel without expressing yourself???? I'm happy that OHY1 is standing her ground although he loves her...she deserves a heartfelt sincere apology...an apology is more than I'm sorry its saying I'm sorry and explaining why you're sorry and saying what you will do to fix the situation...its accepting the responsibilities of what you did and the consequences...whatever that may be from the other person....DKY has yet to do this to both OHY1 or HTJ...OHY2 needs to do the same for him...saying sorry doesnt necessarily mean the other person will just take you back and erase things...they will need time to heal and they have a right to react whichever way they want!!!! 

Seriously Im happy this has happened now....I'm looking forward to see how each of the characters will grow from this point forward based on the information that has been revealed to all of them...

DKY should of known this was coming and should've prepared himself...did he think she will never find out...how was their relationship going to progress while there's this huge secret between them?

At this point for some reason I dont even care about the accident anymore...everyone needs to heal and grow...

someone on here was right the visions get more vicious every time he has a bigger fight with OHY1

best moment of this episode the bromance between the boys

• Like 11

DK is probably in his conflicting thoughts, go back to her kneel down whatever to win her back, or follow the noble idiocy path.

My spider sense was right about OHY2 from the very beginning, and if it is right again, HTJ is not going to leave DK alone. Pd-nim is richard simmons awesome. 

• Like 13

Oh Bit Na! I almost felt sorry for her when she was attacked by Our Oh Hae Young. Any sympathy left all gone when she said that! I know she is a clueless self-centered pretentious girl, but to justify Do Kyung's love that way......no words left for her! I know she is something when the flashback showed her description of our Oh Hae Young, as someone dull. That's the starting point, but I tried to understand her.

But in the end...I think I still pity her, for thinking that way and how twisted her mind has become. What a sad life for Oh Bit Na....

p/s: I am glad now everything is out in the open! We are in the healing stage now. Hopefully!

p/p/s:I read somewhere (not remember where) stated that this drama's genre is melodrama fantasy....If this description is true, that explains all the tears. I always thought this is a rom-com drama :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, foxvanilla said:

DK is probably in his conflicting thoughts, go back to her kneel down whatever to win her back, or follow the noble idiocy path.

My spider sense was right about OHY2 from the very beginning, and if it is right again, HTJ is not going to leave DK alone. Pd-nim is richard simmons awesome. 

Lol - what do you mean with the richard simmons references?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, hikari2016 said:

p/p/s:I read somewhere (not remember where) stated that this drama's genre is melodrama fantasy....If this description is true, that explains all the tears. I always thought this is a rom-com drama :sweatingbullets: 

If it was melo-fantasy since the beginning, the whole tears are paid off, but i'm not really sure since the casts always promote and address OHYA as rom-com. 

• Like 6

Is it only me being overly sensitive or the car which hit DK looks exactly like HTJ's car? Not the one he used this episode, but the one he used before when DK crash his car. It's a white sedan.

Maybe only me though....

• Like 5