[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad he couldn't take us inside Park Dokyung's home since there will be 'spoilers' hahaha

2016.04.28 Shinhwa's Eric says He's Quit Smoking for Good

tumblr_inline_o6csmeRsLg1qcufwd_500.png

Shinhwa’s Eric is determined to stay away from cigarettes.

On April 28, he shared about his recent decision to quit smoking via Naver’s V app. On this day, fellow member Kim Dong Wan visited the set of Eric’s latest drama “Oh Hae Young Again” with a coffee truck.

While giving fans a tour of the drama set, Eric surprisingly revealed, “I’m a nonsmoker, so I don’t care about the designated smoking areas.”

He then explained to Kim Dong Wan, “I’ve quit smoking. It’s been two days. It doesn’t matter whether it’s been a day or two — I’ve quit smoking for good,” suggesting he’s determined to make a lasting change in his lifestyle habits.

tumblr_inline_o6csn29izK1qcufwd_500.png

Source (1) + Soompi

@Phi 

Haha, yup. I would think that most questions asked at press conference are usually quite similar to any other drama’s press conference. So it’s kinda expected?

When I watched the 5 min preview, with my little understanding of Korean, I get that “pretty OHY” ran away on their wedding day. As for “just” OHY, I thought it was her fiancé that broke up the engagement. The scene where OHY1 had long hair, sitting across the gangster looking chap; I understood that the fiancé didn’t want to get married, right? But then again, in other scenes, she told someone that she’s not getting married, and that’s where her mum threw a fit and starting beating her right? Lolol. So I’m not sure.

The new released character relationship chart for Another Miss Oh!

It's interesting the Mother of the Park siblings is still faceless. I remember actress Nam GiAe was cast.

They also took out the connecting line between Kim Jisuk - Ye Ji Won, and Park Mother - OHY2

http://36.media.tumblr.com/9b2e5bab3f6679c11f8ce747876b34f8/tumblr_o6e2ddzoU91qckmvno1_1280.jpg

This was the old (unofficial) chart

https://ton.twitter.com/i/ton/data/dm/725941970481221635/725941970703544320/d7Oncwec.jpg:large

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영

@macvista, thanks for the instagram updates.  I burst out laughing at the 1st pic of Ye Ji Won & Youngji!!!!  They're so funny with all that mess of hair hahaa I'm looking forward to that scene!!

2016.04.30 Heo Jungmin's Instagram Updates

The Park siblings trio!  Eric, Ye Jiwon & Heo Jungmin

LOL poor Park Hoon.  He got thrown out of the house or something?

Archived