[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

Another Miss Oh

tumblr_o5s4synxNN1qckmvno2_r2_540.jpg

"Thank you so much for your love all this time. Because [the viewers] laughed and cried with us actors and cheered us on, we were able to persevere without growing weary. The director, the writers, the staff, and the actors all worked very hard in their own places, without anyone settling for just good enough. Please watch over all of us with love, as we all separate into different places." - Eric Mun

"It's already the finale date. My mood has been up and down lately. At our last filming, I memorized what the set looked like with my eyes. We were able to achieve this thanks to our Avengers staff, including the brilliant script, our brilliant director, and our brilliant camera directors. I was very happy." -Seo Hyun Jin,

"I think I'll be relieved and sad at the same time, once the drama ends. Just being a part of such a fun drama has been an honor and I'm very thankful." - Jeon Hye Bin

(source)

Drama: Oh Hae-Young Again (literal title)

Director 

Song Hyun-Wook

(Snow Lotus,Marriage Not Dating)

Writer

Park Hae-Young (Debut)

Network: tvN

Episodes: 16
Broadcast Period: May, 2016 --TBA,  Mondays & Tuesdays 23:00

About the Show

Story follows two women with the same name of Oh Hae-Young and a man who has the ability to see the future and tries to get away from the two Oh Hae-Youngs.

tumblr_o5s4synxNN1qckmvno1_r2_540.jpg

tumblr_o5s4synxNN1qckmvno5_r2_540.jpg

tumblr_o5s4synxNN1qckmvno6_r1_540.png

“Another Miss Oh”: Character Description & Relationship Chart

✦ PLOT: Another Miss Oh” is a mystery romance drama about two women who share the same name (Oh Hae Young), yet their life is far the opposite of each other.  One is average looking, average common sense and clumsy. Since high school, he is constantly overshadowed by the pretty Oh Hae Young who is more popular, talented and has good sense. Ironically, after graduating high school, they work at the same company as assistant manager and team manager.  At the center of this all is Park Do Kyung, who possesses a mind-blowing fate between these two women. He is a top sound director in the film industry and a perfectionist in his work. One day he suddenly gains the ability to see short-term future. Park Do Kyung, who gets caught up in the lives of these two women, will try to disentangle himself from them all.

✦ OTHER INFO:
Premiere: May 2nd, 2016
Broadcast Time: Monday and Tuesday at 11PM (KST)
Number of episodes: 16 (or TBD)
Network: tvN
Genre: Mystery romance/comedy
Script writer: Park Hye Young
Directed by: Song Hyun Wook
Production company: Green Snake (Chorokbaem) Media

✦ TEASERS:

Shinhwa Eric Mun Seo Hyun JinJeon Hye Bin Another Miss Oh AMO: chartAMO Chart character description teasers

Credits to http://ericmun.tumblr.com/post/143158796079/another-miss-oh-character-description

Production Notes

"Oh Hae-Young Again" takes over the tvNMondays & Tuesdays 23:00 time slot previously occupied by "Pied Piper” and will be followed by "The Good Wife" July, 2016.
Kim A-Joong was first offered the lead female role, but declined. 

OHYA Timeline

defdef478662653fc76524736cc61dca.jpg

620284ec14d2e51922b44005755e2224.jpg

a8dadfb0f77dfa1e6523b77fb8e848d9.jpg

8cb54c21817162e2fa257db57ab56b1f.jpg

a65ceaf79acaaad57403c574377e0f06.jpg

dc4d4beb617757f6bf935fa222ead9d8.jpg

0a09122b364dde6c8536ee47a2302caa.jpg

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS'

01. Don't post any requests for subs!

02. Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

03. Don't quote images.

04. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

05. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

06.  Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

07. Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 

08. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Soompi Tv, Viki, Dramafever or Cruncyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

09. please give credit to where credit is due.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seo Hyun Jin and Shinhwa’s Eric Confirmed as Leads for New tvN Drama

crystalcove February 28, 2016

Seo Hyun Jin and Shinhwa’s Eric Confirmed as Leads for New tvN Drama

Actress Seo Hyun Jin and Shinhwa‘s Eric have been confirmed for the upcoming tvN drama “Again Oh Hye Young” (working title).

Oh Hye Young is a romance drama written by Park Hye Young and directed bySong Hyun Wook. Park Hye Young also penned “Old Miss Diary” and “I Live in Cheongdamdong.” Song Hyun Wook head “Marriage, Not Dating” and “Super Daddy 10.”

Eric will play the role of Park Do Kyung, a man who can see the future. He is also the country’s best audio director whose perfection at his job is also reflected in his looks. The one thing he doesn’t care about is women, but gaining the ability to see the future one day, he becomes entangled with Oh Hye Young.

Seo Hyun Jin plays a woman named Oh Hye Young whose life keeps hitting obstacles because of another, but more lucky, Oh Hye Young. She was never able to spread her wings during school because of the other more talented and popular Oh Hye Young. She is currently and more many years now an assistant manager at her job in restaurant business. She has a bright personality, but she holds sadness inside.

“Again Oh Hye Young” is slated to premiere in May, following the completion of “Pied Piper.” “Pied Piper” airs after “Cheese in the Trap” finishes its run this week.

Source (1)

CREDIT SOOMPI

Eric, Seo Hyun-jin confirm mystery romance Oh Hae-young Again

by javabeans | February 29, 2016

eric_seohyunjin2a.jpg

Both actors were previously reported as considering, so although it’s no surprise that Eric(Discovery of Romance) and Seo Hyun-jin (Let’s Eat 2) have now confirmed taking the new tvN “mystery romance” Oh Hae-young Again, I am happy to hear it. Eric was always the name attached to play leading man, while Seo Hyun-jin was the drama’s third choice (after Kim Ah-joong and Choi Kang-hee), although she’d be my first pick of the three with her knack for endearing, quirky characters.

Oh Hae-young Again features two women who share the same name, went to the same school, and work in the same industry (catering), who then get entangled with the same man. And despite the plot involving two women named Oh Hae-young, only one of them is our main lead, played by Seo Hyun-jin, who in her school days found herself suffering by the comparison to the other, prettier, more popular Oh Hae-young. That constant comparison ended up up inflicting a sort of mental trauma on her, the traces of which we can see underneath her bright, cheerful personality.

She works at a large corporate catering business and has been stuck in the same assistant manager position for ages… while the other Oh Hae-young is a higher-ranked team manager. Talk about bad luck, or maybe just a really annoying joke of Fate.

Eric plays the man who gets entangled in both their lives; his character is the top sound director in the film industry who’s perfect in both his work and his looks, and one day he suddenly gains the ability to see the future. No word yet on who will play the other Oh Hae-young; I’ll be curiously awaiting that news, since the stage isn’t fully set without the rival/counterpart, is it? I can’t decide whether Wang Ji-hye (I’m thinking Personal Taste, Birth of a Beauty) would be the perfect casting, or so obvious a pick as to be unexciting.

Oh Hae-young Again will be a Monday-Tuesday drama on tvN following Pied Piper, to premiere in May.

Via E News 24

Credit to http://www.dramabeans.com/

1 minute ago, heartoppaya said:

I was wondering where I've seen you before @innasalvatore then I remembered you were a fellow honeybee.. Haha.

@heartoppaya

Hello~

Please meet me, a Shinhwa Changjo and also the cold-hearted Captain of SoLim ship, hahahaha... Thank you for created this drama thread and it very wisely decision since a non-fan as the thread starter to avoid biased on drama leads.

I come to this thread as drama viewer... Please assist me to enjoy the show.. :blush: 

Previous posts at

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/seo-hyun-jin-up-to-romance-eric-in-oh-hae-young-again/

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/kim-ah-joong-up-for-new-tvn-mistaken-identity-drama/

Hi @Phi and @innasalvatore it's nice to see you two here.

I'm a fan of both actors so I'm glad this is happening. Let's all enjoy the drama.

OHYA hwaiting!

Eric and Seo Hyun Jin now confirmed for 'Oh Hae Young Again'

February 29, 2016 @ 10:20 pm

Eric-seo-hyun-jin_1456767014_af_org.jpg

Eric and Seo Hyun Jin are both confirmed now to play the leads in new drama 'Oh Hae Young Again'!

The series' production crew stated on February 29, "Eric and Seo Hyun Jin are confirmed to play the male and female lead."

The drama centers on a woman whose life gets twisted around because she shares the name with another woman.  She then meets a man who has the ability to see into the future.  It will be an intense romance drama with a vibe of mystery due to an ill-fated relationship from having the same name and due to the ability to predict the future.

Eric will be playing the male seer Park Do Kyung who suddenly gets the power to see the future.  He falls in love after he gets entangled with the female lead, Oh Hae Young, played by Seo Hyun Jin, who has trauma from getting squashed under another Oh Hae Young, who's been successful, from her time in school.  She seems clumsy but has a refreshingly cheery personality that makes you want to embrace her.  

The production crew relayed its utmost happiness at casting two people whom they believed captured their respective characters 120%, asking for a lot of interest in the fun to come with two women who have the same name and a man who can see the future.  It will air in May.

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/

Shinhwa’s Eric and Seo Hyun Jin confirmed for ‘Oh Hae-young Again’

CcXSvlNUEAEw4og.jpg

Cable network tvN has announced that their upcoming Mon-Tue drama ‘Oh Hae-Young Again’ will be headlined by Eric of Shinhwa and actress Seo Hyun Jin.

The drama will revolve around two women with the same name, but with one leading a ‘charmed life’ and the other ‘hugely bothered’ by it, and their romance with a man named Park Do Kyung who develops the ability to predict the future one day.

Eric will take on the role of an audio PD who is famous in the film industry, and is also known for his good looks and is a perfectionist at heart. But he doesn’t do well with women however. Park Do Kyung suddenly develops the ability to predict the future one day, and enters into an unpredictable relationship with Oh Hae Young.

Seo Hyun Jin will play Oh Hae Young whose life is in a rut, because of another woman of the same name who lives a charmed life. She was never able to stand out in school, because of the other Oh Hae Young who was more popular and talented than her. She is now an assistant manager working in the catering industry, and is described to have a bright personality with sadness inside of her.

The drama will be directed by Song Hyun Wook PD of ‘Marriage Not Dating’ and ‘Super Daddy Yeol,’ while writer Park Hae Young of ‘Old Miss Diary’ and ‘I Live in Cheongdam-dong’ who is known for her ability to draw out the intricate emotions of women will pen the script.

Lee Sang Hee PD of CJ E&M, “We’re delighted to have invited two talented actors, and we are looking forward to seeing their performances. Two women who lead entangled lives because of the same name, and a man who can predict the future, we believe that this interesting setting will bring viewers a different kind of joy in May.”

The drama will follow ‘Pied Piper’ and premiere in May.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

17 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

I'm sure this would be a hit because its Godawesome Eric! Eeeeeeeeee... Can't wait...

We should wait till May though....

hee hee - I take it you are a fan of Eric Mun. I am totally unfamiliar with his work. What is the one thing I must see?

I am trying to decide if being able to see into the future is close enough to time travel to make this a must watch for me. I am an utter sucker for time travel.

2 minutes ago, jemmaca said:

hee hee - I take it you are a fan of Eric Mun. I am totally unfamiliar with his work. What is the one thing I must see?

I am trying to decide if being able to see into the future is close enough to time travel to make this a must watch for me. I am an utter sucker for time travel.

Might not be his best work, but I like Discovery Of Love..

Nice to see you here as well, Jemma

Source: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/

Eric

180px-Moon_Jeong_Hyuk.jpg

• Name: 에릭 / Eric
  • Also known as: Eric Moon
  • Profession: Singer, actor and model
  • Birthdate: 1979-Feb-16
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: 71kg
  • Star sign: Aquarius
  • Blood type: B
  • Family: Two older sisters
  • Agency: Shinhwa Company (group) / TOP Class Entertainment (solo)

TV Shows

• Another Oh Hae Young (tvN, 2016)
  • Discovery of Love (KBS2, 2014)
  • Myung Wol the Spy (KBS2, 2011)
  • Strongest Chil Woo (KBS2, 2008)
  • Que Sera, Sera (MBC, 2007)
  • Invincible Parachute Agent (SBS, 2006)
  • Wolf (MBC, 2006)
  • Super Rookie (MBC, 2005)
  • Phoenix (MBC, 2004)
  • Banjun Drama (SBS, 2004)
  • Breathless (MBC, 2003)

Movies

• Diary of June (2005)
  • A Bittersweet Life (2005)
  • Emergency Act 19 (2002)

Seo Hyun Jin

180px-Seohyunjin.JPG

• Name: 서현진 / Seo Hyun Jin (Suh Hyeon Jin)
  • Profession: Actress and singer
  • Birthdate: 1985-Feb-27 (age 31)
  • Height: 167cm
  • Weight: 45kg
  • Star sign: Pisces
  • Blood type: B
  • Talent agency: Jump Entertainment

TV Shows

• Another Oh Hae Young (tvN, 2016)
  • Let's Eat 2 (tvN, 2015)
  • The Three Musketeers (tvN, 2014)
  • Drama Festival - Unrest (MBC, 2013)
  • King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang (MBC, 2013)
  • Goddess of Fire (MBC, 2013)
  • Oh Ja Ryong is Coming (MBC, 2012)
  • Horse Doctor (MBC, 2012)
  • Feast of the Gods (MBC, 2012)
  • The Peak (MBC, 2011)
  • The Duo (MBC, 2011)
  • H.I.T (MBC, 2007)
  • Hwang Jin Yi (KBS2, 2006)

Movies

• The Peach Tree (2012)
  • Fragments of Sweet Memories (2012)
  • Magic (2010)
  • Ashamed (2010)
  • Story of Wine (2008)
  • Love Me Not (2006)

22 minutes ago, Phi said:

@heartoppaya, can't hide that guy in my avar :D

@innasalvatore, I hope he mentions something about the drama.  You probably get to see it before I do... 6PM KST is 4AM for me this side of the globe. booo time zone difference.

Any one knows if Seo Hyun Jin has SNS?

@Phi

Oh, I forgot about our diff zone, hahahahaha... Well, if he promotes this drama on Vapp then I will share here too... My goshhhh I tried to search Seo Hyun Jin's SNS but couldn't get it. Well, I like her since Three Musketeers... As Lee Jin Wook's queen, she such adorable.. a nice lady. Hope she and uri Oppa can bring such lovely chemistry in drama.

Screen caption of Seo Hyun Jin in Three Musketeers (featuring Lee Jin Wook) :P

ttm4-lee-jin-wook-seo-hyun-jin.jpg

26 minutes ago, innasalvatore said:

@Phi

Oh, I forgot about our diff zone, hahahahaha... Well, if he promotes this drama on Vapp then I will share here too... My goshhhh I tried to search Seo Hyun Jin's SNS but couldn't get it. Well, I like her since Three Musketeers... As Lee Jin Wook's queen, she such adorable.. a nice lady. Hope she and uri Oppa can bring such lovely chemistry in drama.

Screen caption of Seo Hyun Jin in Three Musketeers (featuring Lee Jin Wook) :P

I looooooved SHJ is TTM... She was such an adorable character. At first I liked the fact of a sageuk TTM and I wanted bromance. But seeing SHJ with LJW I watched it for the romance. And how glad am I that I watched it. SHJ became one of my favorite actresses because of that. Her expressions are spot on. I love her!

And Eric does comedy and angst so amazingly. He's a pro. He speaks with his eyes when he doesn't use words. Que Sera Sera proved so and so did DOL. I love him!

Archived