Quick Edit Doesn't Work.

j i w o n.

so whenever I try to edit my posts, I usually do the Edit> Quick edit.

but whenever I click the Edit button, it directs me to the normal edit thing. Why is that?

Is this only happening to me?

Thanks. (:

ADMIN EDIT (dot1q) :

Problem has been confirmed. We are looking in to the cause of the problem. Preliminarily, it seems the problem is only existent on Mozilla based browsers like Firefox and Opera. There have been scarce reports of the same problem existing in IE but the majority seems to be from Firefox.

We are looking in to a solution.

Guest milk tea!

^ really? -^- still doesn't work for me. It's random, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, most of the time it doesn't o_o

Is it because of Firefox? Didn't have a problem with it before though..

on other invision boards, quick edit works for me :x

Guest simpleandpink

Hrm, *test post*

Well. It works for me. Maybe it was fixed already.

If not, then make sure you're clicking the "quick edit" because the button is under the "full edit" button.

edit: 7:44 PM

It still works for me. Maybe it only works for some people??

I clicked edit and it went to the traditional editting screen.

Hmm...maybe I turned off something.

EDIT: still no quick edit. Switching to IE -_-

EDIT: still nothing D:

First off, please empty your browser cache. Delete ALL temporary internet files. I don't seem to have the problem, so it is possible that you guys are caching an old file. We did upgrade the forum software recently so it is possible you have an older version of a file. I am still looking in to this problem.

Archived