Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Due to technical issues, third release of Medals in the Members Shop will be delayed.
Hanyeoun

[Soompi] "Cheese in the Trap" Poster Giveaway! [Winner Announced]

I love this scene from episode 13, I think of it as the moment when both Jung and Seol feel truly at ease and happy around each other, when they feel like a real couple, when they can finally be themselves. For Jung it's a huge step to be able to be open, and even "complain" (teasingly) without worrying, he can act childish, he doesn't have to be perfect anymore, this cold wall around him is down, he can be humanly warm, something he kept locked inside for so long. And Seol is finally sure he's honest and can trust him, she finally found the real Jung. It's the first time she feels so at ease to joke back around him, even bicker with him. You can feel there's this certainty that they're both on the same wavelength. It's simply beautiful, it filled my heart with warmth.

evdi7d.jpg

Edited by shiroikumo
  • Like 3

whhVwjC.jpgrubtEdA.jpg

:heart:This was the scene where Yoo Jung gave Hong Sul a blanket while she was sleeping.This moment alone was one that I loved because to me, it was the first defining moment where I saw him expressing his love for Hong Sul. Yoo Jung can be a very self kept person at times but seeing him like this, going out of his way to help someone else was really heartwarming. Not only did this happen, but Hong Sul later woke up, finding her asleep in the blanket. She saw Yoo Jung sleeping and put the blanket over him after taking it off. This second part right here I think was the part that made me think about how their relationship was. This whole scene I think was the first defining moment or confirmation of Hong Sul and Yoo Jung's relationship, which is why I loved it so much! :heart:

Edited by koreansailor
  • Like 2

Since about everyone is talking about the couples on the show.Well..so am I!

As much as I love and admire Seol&YooJung and am still hopeful and conflicted for Seol&InHo,my favourite couple on the show has got to be BoRa&EunTaek! vlcsnap-2016-02-23-21h06m56s830_zpsi5q1l

Needless to say,THIS is my favourite scene.

Nam Joo Hyuk's acting has definitely improved since School 2015 and even though I'm still not totally familiar with Park Minji's acting,their chemistry in the show was just undeniably the cutest thing ever!!Although the confession did not come as a surprise to many of us, the scene did not fail to delight.As cliche as it was, I still couldn't help cringing at every moment of the confession and I can't tell you how many times I had to pause to breath and recollect myself before I could continue.And replay of course.Another thing,the height difference in this screenshot just makes the couple look even more adorable! 

Anyways,I really do hope I win the autograph posters!

56c9fde8e2f88_CITTInHathecat.png.1cf9d22

And sidenote,WHERE IN THE WORLD CAN I GET THOSE SUNGLASSES???!!!

• Like 2

Thank you everyone so much for participating! The contest has been closed and the winner has been randomly chosen~

Congratulations to: @CheyenneS!! 

Whoo~~ 

• Like 5