[Soompi] "Cheese in the Trap" Poster Giveaway! [Winner Announced]

Hanyeoun

My favorite scene was when Baek Inho began to understand that a new feeling was growing in his heart, a feeling about like a person, Hong Seol. 

He was very cute and adorable in this scene, when he doesn't want to sit close to her but she's keeping trying to be next to him. ^^  He's so embarrassed. :flushed:

cheese11-00960.jpg

I really like this drama and I will follow it until the end. The dramas which are like this one,funny, melodramatic and with strong friendship relationship, are my favorites. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS GIVEAWAY!!!

• Like 2

There is to hard to choose from scenes with In ho and Seol so I go with one with Yoo Jung and Seol (whom I also like)

12501492_814433882001500_1230959473_n.jp

I choose the scene not only because it's so funny, and totally cute but because I can identify myself with Seol... like 100%! > <
I also be so nervous in this kind of situation and first back off and then tell myself I can't go like this bc I want to act according to the atmosphere
so i would attemp a silly kiss > <

• Like 2

Honestly, I could post all the frames included in Cheese In The Trap's episode because everything is just so good.

But the instruction asked for one so I am posting my best scene so far.

CcH_qlIUsAIAZm_.jpg

This scene is in episode 6.

First, the reason why I love this scene so much is because

It says a lot, without saying anything.

I could dig like 6 layers of meaning from this scene. Or so I assume. But I would like to keep it short. 

Actually, I love all those scenes where in they would just hold hands. I mean KDrama's are more clinched to kissing scenes and hug scenes but THIS IS THE FIRST I EVER APPRECIATE A 'HOLDING HANDS' scenes this much in a KDrama. And in this scene, Jung is only holding a finger of Seol. Like a 'one-step-at-a-time' symbol. Love is not a thing to be rushed. I mean, how were they able to make me feel calm and secured whenever they would hold hands. Like once they do it, it feels like everything is okay again. (Because I'm really affected whenever they would fight about something. Like if I can get into the story, I would get in and make them stop fighting.)

And before this scene, Jung was remembering this scene...

CcIBhTlVAAAZm8D.jpg

wherein he tries to remember when was the first time he felt different about Seol. And he remembers when she held his finger like this while half awake, I guess.

And then he held her finger like this. As if he was returning the favor. And instead of saying things, he decided to keep it secret. Why? I don't know. I WISH I KNOW. And I guess, the reason is something I would know, once I fall in love to someone as much as Sunbae loves Seol.

And I love how this part says that complex things like love can start from something so little such as accidentally holding someone's finger. LOL. It's so cheesy AND I LOVE EVERYTHING THAT HAS CHEESE ON IT. 

To Soompi. first of all. Thank you for asking for my favorite scene. I JUST LOVE TO TALK ABOUT THIS! I COULD TALK ABOUT THIS ALL DAY. I wish there are reaction paper about Korean Drama in school. I can only imagine my dedication for that subject. But a bigger thank you if I would be pick as a winner. LOL. THANK U THANK U ♥

• Like 2

Hello readers,

My favourite scene from drama "Cheese In The Trap" is when Yoo Jung follow Seol after she got "D" on her team project. I don't know why this scene was captivating me out. Her feelings after she got "D", quarelling with Bora because of misunderstanding and also I feel she felt the world is gonna mess that day, is really shown on this scene. The other reason this scene was perfect is because of the sunlight and also the song. Yoo Jung also really care to Seol so much. Although he didn't tell Seol but I can feel his feeling toward Seol. Love Jung X Seol so much. Fighting CITT till the end :)

i68.tinypic.com

Edited by rainy_xiaou
  • Like 2

My favourite moment would be from episode 12 where we finally find out about Yoo Jung and In Ho's past. My fave moment is just seeing the friendship that Jung and In Ho used to have, where they were great friends that looked out for each other and then misunderstandings happened. I personally thing this drama is more about Yoo Jung and In Ho's relationship while Hong Seol just stumbled into and led to each other seeing what they became in their years apart. I'm not really sure where the drama will take their current relationship but seeing those flashbacks in ep 12 made me really happy giving me something that I was waiting for, for so long- Yoo Jung and In Ho smiling at each other and looking out for each other!

Edited by Jenny M
I can't seem to get the picture to work :(
  • Like 2

I read everyone's entries in the comment and everyone said what I wanted to say. So basically Cheese in the Trap is the only drama I am watching at the moment. Even though I have loads of homework I always make this to watch Cheese in the Trap. The acting is so good by all the characters. I personally like the 2nd lead more than the first, but know that the relationship I ship will never actually get together. I'm kind of sad that the dramas is only 16 episodes and am pretty sure I'll rematch it many times after it ends. Also the story line is very interesting and unlike normal K-dramas. But winning this poster will just increase my love for Cheese in the Trap if that's even possible. Thank you for having this giveaway and reading my entry even thought it was really short :)

cheese-in-the-trap-is-a-college-drama-bu

• Like 2

CcJhvsuUEAAUcgV.jpg

What I really like about this scene is that it really showed how much In Ho has matured. In Ho was a man who runs away when times get rough. In Ho was a man who blames others. In Ho was a man who recklessly said things with complete disregard of others. But all of that changed. Now, despite his situation getting really difficult, he has found the courage to take responsibility for his actions and not just run away like he used to. He has a "family" (Seol's family; I apologize to all In Ha fans out there but I still feel like In Ha does nothing to improve her and/or In Ho's situation. That girl has a lot of growing to do) that he could depend on. Though his tongue still pierces like a knife, he has learned to, at the very least, choose less hurtful words. And most especially, I feel like he no longer feels as entitled as he used to. He now knows when to hold on and when to let go. He has learned to own up to his mistakes. He has learned that the world does not owe him anything - that he has to strive to keep what is his. He learned that playing the piano requires not just skill but, most importantly, heart and hard work.

I guess, at the core of it all, he has learned to love. And the love that we speak of here is not just the superficial, cliché, over-used and abused term love. The love that we speak of is genuine love. Scott Peck defines love as "the will to extend one's self for the purpose of nurturing one's own and another's spiritual growth."  Growth is the only thing that genuine love asks and gives. And, growth, is precisely what In Ho gave and received. He genuinely loves Seol. And through this he was, unconsciously, able to become a better version of himself. His love is one-sided and he knows it and he accepts this fact. No matter how much it hurts, he acknowledges this reality. And he lets go of Seol because he knows that through this he'll be able to make her happy. He never once asked Seol to love him back. He never even asked Seol why he isn't "the one." Because, I guess, this genuine love is one that does not incapacitate the other. It is the type that allows the beloved to grow and be happy. And, as I have mentioned before, In Ho is no longer the entitled fellow that he used to be. He knows that Seol does not owe her anything -  that all the things he did for her were out of the kindness of his heart and that they came with no strings attached. And this requires a high level of maturity. Watching In Ho mature and become the man that he is now is such a wonderful sight. 

• Like 2

Nuuu :bawling:....now that only 2 episodes are left I really feel hopeless and deciding on a favourite scene was hard!!:frown: BUT Thank you Soompi that you are holding this giveaway and Thank God I'm able to join in before it ends...... :blush:

So here I represent you with my favourite scene ( although it was hard to choose one) :cheese11-00728.jpg

It is from ep 11. Honestly I loved it from the part when she came running to him but what I really liked was this scene when they spent the whole night together and seol only opens her eyes to see so in the morning.....

Truthfully speaking when ep 11 aired (which was 2 weeks after ep 10 aired :cold_sweat: ) I was feeling really lonely and life was really hectic with studies and everything else...I just kept on having the thought that I really want to be loved....so when this ep came out I was happy that at least Seol and Jung have each other....Things were definitely hard for them and they are capable of comforting each other with both people concerned receiving the same love and care they need.....so when Jung asks Seol if he could go meet her and be near her again (although he bribes her...lol :vicx:) but honestly that part was just too sad for me....Jung seems desperate, sad and he is really frightened that if Seol would leave him....many people leave others so I'm glad seol and jung have a good relationship. Sometimes I just think what if I was Jung.....I would've died being lonely and having been kept an eye on....I would just be too hurt and die and always be scared of what others think of me and wait to be loved genuinely....but...I'm not Jung and yet still sometimes I'm scared if I'll ever be loved and if I'll not be lonely in my life....when I think about it I just love the fact that humans....are just so humans and beautiful creatures....no matter what we are....what problems we face...what misfortunes will hit us or what dark side we have....the truth is that we are always being looked out by others...even if its just a person...be it our parents, friends, siblings, some stranger or anyone else , the fact that this world goes on because of the love that exists in this world...I'm just proud to be human....and no matter how wonderful a story will be whether it is a fantasy, sci-fi  etc. or anything else that is not centered on humans.... my ultimate choice (when watching a drama or reading a story) would be to choose a normal story about a normal person because that offers us much more that any other story can offer....I will laugh I will cry and I will love....I will relate too....because these simple stories mean a lot...they show us the insight of a normal persons life because nobody will ever know what the other person is going through...circumstances and situations are always different and no matter how much a person thinks they understand..they won't! unless thay have gone through the same hardships!...why I love ccit and why I love this scene is because it portrays what really happens in real life....it's not a fantasy or anything else but just our life...our pathways...our fate doesn't laugh at our hardships because that is just what has to happen and the only thing we do is learn so ccit really offers an insight to it...Be patient and the good will come to you!!

Edited by Bepink
  • Like 2

Untitled-1.png

Thanks for the opportunity. My favourite scene would have to be the scene where Jung is just sitting there, quietly not saying a word after Seol left for her blind date. Jung was so delighted when Seol finally wanted to have lunch with him. Little did he know that Seol just wanted to help her friend Ah Young. You could see how extremely sad and disappointed he was. 

• Like 2

For some reason the site won't let me upload so here's a link to my favorite moment!!: http://imgur.com/0FV8Uds

Please consider my post anyways!! love from france xx

It was really hard to choose one moment because every scene is just soso good but this scene made me very emotional! (not going to lie my eyes got wattery haha) Baek in Ho to me is a character that deserves happiness and Seol is helping him a lot with that! She even helped him play the piano again and it made me really happy.. seeing the two of them play the piano and laugh together was really special. These two came a long way! I remember when seol first met beak in ho it was really funny and she tried her best to avoid him but now they've become really close friends and she helps him a lot! So yeah to me this scene is very important and I will always remember it!! All the characters are really good and the actors did a great job! I really hope i win and thank you for this opportunity ; ;

• Like 1

tumblr_o390gopHSi1u7cqg4o1_1280.png

Hi Soompi~

First of all, thank you so much for such an amazing opportunity^^~~

To be honest, I'm such a sucker for dramas (not gonna lie) but it's been a really long time since I have loved a drama THIS much (the OST it's pretty good also, but let's not talk about that right now.) When I heard that the webtoon was going to be a drama I was like WHAT?! I was seriously hoping it turned out well (I was not that sure tbh) but know I'm SPEECHLESS, it's a GEM (thank you tvN~)

My favorite moment so far it's definitely the one when Baek Inho and Hong Seol are playing the piano because (I swear I'm not a sucker for cheesy romance... well, actually, the corniest things are the cutest to me, I can't help it, I'm sorry OTL) seriously speaking, apart from that, I have a really big dream, and I love doing it, but sadly, there are lots of obstacles that I will never be able to overcome (you know, things happen) So, I kind of feel identified with Baek Inho. I think it's pretty nostalgic when he recalls all the times that he used to play the piano. There's a moment when he's outside a store looking at the TV and it's raining a lot, I swear I was on the verge of tears (am I being a bit too dramatic?ㅎㅎ I guess the answer is yes...) (when Seol appears everything about that scene was so romantic~) but that seriously broke my heart. So, when Inho starts playing the piano again with Seol I had so many feelsㅠㅠ (so romantic kya~) but it was also inspiring. I have been thinking about that a lot; I think that dreams are often at odds with our realities, demanding resources we may not have, but this doesn't make them impossible to achieve, in some cases, failure is inevitable but that doesn't have to stop you from starting something new~ (Ok, I think it's time to stop, I sound to poeticㅋㅋ) Honestly speaking, I think Cheese in the Trap, (apart from all the fun and romantic stuff) carries a positive message, they're definitely making an impact on someone's life! (like meㅋㅋ) That's why I just love that particular scene (as cheesy as it sounds.) And because (not gonna lie, again) I have the second male lead syndrome (YOO JUNG, PARK HAE JIN, I’M SORRYㅠㅠ) Seo Kang Joon as Baek Inho is the best thing that could've happened to this world.

(Did I just write all thatㅋㅋ I hope you don't get bored reading, I'm sorry OTL.) (And I’m so sorry for my bad Englishㅠㅠ As if I don't embarrass myself enough with that dorky comment, my grammar has to lack? Apparently I would do anything for Cheese in the Trap.)

Once again, thank you so much Soompi! & good luck everyone

Edited by masokeyst
  • Like 1

First of all, thank you so much for the giveaway! :)

When I first started watching Cheese in the Trap I quickly noticed that something was different about Yoo Jung's character, which made me want to continue watching the drama.  I found him to be manipulative, deceitful, and noticed that he would retaliate without having to do the work himself.  When watching up to the 12th episode, I could see why he is the way he is.  The two people that he saw as close friends were (in a way) being used by his father to keep an eye on how Jung acted and one of the two stated to another person that he though that Jung was pitiful.  His father also viewed the way in which he acted as "strange" even though he would not admit to it (he stated while talking on the phone with someone, "You know what Jung is like.  It's not that I think he's strange, but if he's left on his own Dr,Baek said he's always have trouble with personal relationships.  If someone isn't by his side to take care of him, he can't survive on his own.").  I've seen quite a lot of posts online about how Yoo Jung is a psychopath (or sociopath), but I would actually disagree and say that he possibly has a personality disorder instead, one in which he does not see that the way he reacts to the situations presented in the drama go against social norms.

HJC7LWA.jpg

I think that my favorite episodes from Cheese in the Trap so far are episodes 11 and 12.  The first two scenes shown above were caught my attention first.  I really like how, even though Hong Sol was upset with Yoo Jung, she ran right into his arms when she saw him after fighting with her parents.  To me, it showed, that even though she was upset with his lack of emotional expression along with certain events, she still found comfort in his presence and saw him as someone who she could rely on in that moment.  However, the second two scenes are the ones that touched me the most.  I loved how he decided to open up to Sol about why he acts the way he does.  You can definitely tell in his expression that even though he's breaking down that wall, he's scared that Sol is going to reject that part of him.  It was really nice to see the shocked look on his face when Sol hugged him and told him that he was not "weird" but different, while including herself in the statement.  I also really liked how Sol also told him that they will go through it together.  It was as if she was attempting to reassure Jung that she wasn't planning on leaving him when he is just now beginning to open up to her.  If he does have the personality disorder that I'm thinking of then this scene is a huge, wonderful, and much needed step in the right direction for Yoo Jung.  I'm really looking forward to seeing how their relationship will continue to grow in the drama. ^^

Edited by jazemarie
  • Like 1

I like the scene most where Jung visits her house to protect her from the thief during the night. It's so cute when they are so nervous and when Seol tries to grab the extra blanks from the closet this scene happens. You see her think.. "OMG Is he going to kiss me?! Ottoke?! What to do?!" And he goes "Shall I kiss her or should I take it slow?" and then she covers her mouth when he comes closer.... why Seol, WHY?! This could have been a hot and steamy kissing scene!!!!:lol: Such a waste! LOL

• Like 1

dramasnews_cheese-in-the-trap-episode-00

It's tough for me to choose a moment in Cheese in the Trap drama, because I love many of them, and the reasons for each of them are different. Well, after rewatching each episode, finally I choose this moment as this moment is unforgettable for me. Why?

• I think because it's one of those moments when Jung was touched by Seol's action, especially in the beginning of their relationship. When Jung received Seol's gift, he seems a bit surprised and touched. I think he can feel that Seol cares for him sincerely now, different from before when their relationship wasn't good. We know that most people around Jung are kind to him because they take him for granted. I guess Jung was also happy because his thought was right, Seol is different from most people around him.
  • And from Seol's POV, I think she was reassured by Jung's reaction (the hug in the picture!) that his feeling was sincere for her. At least, at that moment, she thought he doesn't hate her. We know that Seol was confused why Jung asked her out at first, considering their not-so-good relationship back then and there's no love confession from Jung at all. Seol was also reassured that Jung is not as bad as she thought before.
  • And for the last reason, I think because it's the first intimate moment since their relationship began! (I'm not counting the holding hands in the hospital haha)

That's it! Thank you for the giveaway and I hope I win this! :D
Sorry if there's grammar mistake in my words, since it's not my mother language.

Edited by Farfalle
  • Like 1

For me, my favourite scene will be Jung and Seol opening-up-to-each-other scene from episode 6:

x240-3jt.jpg

Though there was a similar scene in episode 12 where they opened up to each other, I think this scene beat that in terms of the heartwarming factor! Yoo Jung knows and understands the reason for Seol's efforts in doing her best after she opened up to him. He connects to her on a personal level by telling her that he feels this way too because his father is very affectionate and lenient with others but has firm and high expectations when it comes to him. He tried to reassure her, telling her, "If I were your parents, I would've been so proud of you. It is really good to see you work so hard in life. Don't worry, you're doing great right now!" It's just like, at that very moment, Jung read her mind and said those comforting words she had always wanted to hear from someone; wanted someone to tell it to her. He made her feel valued and loved!

It was just really heartwarming seeing them get closer and know each other better through such small, serious and deep talk about life. And also since, they are at Seol's house because Jung was the one who offered to stay over in case the robber comes, it just makes everything so much more romantic. So, this is why it is my favourite scene of Cheese in the Trap! 

Thank you for the opportunity to win an autographed poster of Cheese in the Trap!❤️ Keeping my fingers crossed; I really hope to win it huehue!!

• Like 1

IucZ70dd_zpsnchrwpjj.jpgswg_uc0t_zpsy50do9no.jpg7KpcID0K_zpsyl9zo6u6.jpg

I love Cheese In The Trap, its one of the best dramas I have watch in a long time. Its also the first drama that I have second lead syndrome in a long time.  It was hard to think of which one is my favorite scene. When I think favorite scene from Cheese In The Trap, the first one that come to my mind is in episode 11. Beak In Ha was at the school and she seen Oh Young Gon rase his hand at his girlfriend like he was going to hit her. Seeing this she went over and acted like he was cheating on her and started hitting him and yelling. I could not stop laughing and then seeing everyones reaction was priceless, one person is even recording with their phone. In my opinion Young Gon got what he deserved. He should not be stalking Hong Seoul and making plots against Yoo Jung.  I didn't really care for Beak In Ha before this but that scene made me like her a little more even though she is only doing this because she wants her credit cards back.

Thanks Soompi for this giveaway :)

• Like 2

tumblr_o3ac82ebwh1un9jjco1_1280.png

I really loved this scene in episode 12, when Yoo Jung finally shared his past and deep feelings with somebody. And that somebody was Seol, so the feeling to this scene was even more heart warming. I love the way Seol told him that they weren't weird people, but different. People would usually leave a person who had done things like he has and leave him. But Seol was accepting and shared empathy with him which is somebody everybody wants to be with. Somebody who is understanding and forgiving about the past. 

• Like 2

I love this scene from episode 13, I think of it as the moment when both Jung and Seol feel truly at ease and happy around each other, when they feel like a real couple, when they can finally be themselves. For Jung it's a huge step to be able to be open, and even "complain" (teasingly) without worrying, he can act childish, he doesn't have to be perfect anymore, this cold wall around him is down, he can be humanly warm, something he kept locked inside for so long. And Seol is finally sure he's honest and can trust him, she finally found the real Jung. It's the first time she feels so at ease to joke back around him, even bicker with him. You can feel there's this certainty that they're both on the same wavelength. It's simply beautiful, it filled my heart with warmth.

evdi7d.jpg

Edited by shiroikumo
  • Like 3

whhVwjC.jpgrubtEdA.jpg

:heart:This was the scene where Yoo Jung gave Hong Sul a blanket while she was sleeping.This moment alone was one that I loved because to me, it was the first defining moment where I saw him expressing his love for Hong Sul. Yoo Jung can be a very self kept person at times but seeing him like this, going out of his way to help someone else was really heartwarming. Not only did this happen, but Hong Sul later woke up, finding her asleep in the blanket. She saw Yoo Jung sleeping and put the blanket over him after taking it off. This second part right here I think was the part that made me think about how their relationship was. This whole scene I think was the first defining moment or confirmation of Hong Sul and Yoo Jung's relationship, which is why I loved it so much! :heart:

Edited by koreansailor
  • Like 2