[Soompi] "Cheese in the Trap" Poster Giveaway! [Winner Announced]

Hanyeoun

Firstly, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.

Now secondly, it’s very rare that I relate almost entirely to a specific character. I consider myself an pretty empathic person with the capability of relating to characters fairly easily. That being said, there is a difference between me putting myself in a character’s shoes and literally being in a character’s shoes. Yes. I can empathize and feel things without having ever been in that situation, and yes weirdly enough I still manage to see bits and pieces of myself in almost every character despite that. But almost never do I actually see a mirror image of myself in characters. However, in this case, it genuinely feels like I wrote the character Seol as a representation of myself. Like it’s actually to the point of being scary…. haha I mean I actually have a draft on tumblr of all the moments where it felt like I shared a soul with Seol set to post as soon as the show finishes because that's how often I go, "Seol, we are one." *cue the ugly sobbing*

SO I think my favorite scene thus far is this one:tumblr_inline_o2tsj5QYt61qj4e9y_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_o2tsjs2o471qj4e9y_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_o2tskbtLp81qj4e9y_1280.jpg

His question and statement seems so small and irrelevant, but what I would have given to have someone tell me this growing up. I mean I figured it out at an early enough age in comparison to her being told this in college, but I still wish I could have realized this sooner... or at least from an attractive man like Park Hae-Jin. He's basically telling her that self love does not make her a bad person and that we aren't recognized for our hardships, but what we make out of those hardships. This is one of those life lessons that caring and considerate people will always have to learn. Not only that, but how we honestly can't effectively take care of others if we haven't taken care of ourselves first; something I think she's going to learn soon enough. It's honestly just in our nature to think it's wrong to put ourselves first and be taken advantage of because of that, so it feels great to finally learn or be told this.

I also think it's funny how his attraction to her formed partially out of the thought that they were so similar when it's so obvious here how different they are. It's so simple for him to only consider his own benefit while she, on the other hand, always has to consider everyone else's needs first. This is one of those small scenes that overpower the second male lead syndrome I tend to get because, trust me, I love me some Seo Kang-Joon and can never get enough of him in this drama as Baek In-Ho. BUT~ they have so much to learn from each other that even though their relationship could appear tiring and frustrating, they become better people with each other. Which is what a relationship should be right? That's why I love them more than I ship her with Baek In-Ho (but I do feel for him. babe needs someone to love too. I volunteer as tribute. like. I CAN LOVE YOU) and that's why I love this scene and show in general. I shared a soul with Seol and I'm so grateful to Yoo Jung for continuously showing her how to think of herself, how to think for herself, and how to exercise her right to say no. 

Edited by sailor_ari
  • Like 4

I chose the scene were bora finally confessed to euntaek. There were many scenes to choose from, as this drama is literally amazing. At first I thought About choosing a scene with baek in Ho and Jung but ended up with this one. 

I chose this as my favorite scene because I loved both characters from the beginning and was honestly waiting for this scene. This scene was really well thought out and I love how bora just let out all her feelings I understand her wanting to stay the way they are so she won't lose him and I think it's very sweet but sad because no matter what everything will change, however when she confessed that to euntaek and he tells her "I promise we'll never break up" "I won't even die without your permission" I'm 100% sure that everyone knows in real life there would be no possible way he could keep those promises, but the promises aren't the important part here what's important is the heart under the promises he genuinely loves her and she loves him (even though she's late on seeing it) seeing them together and smiling really made this drama so much better I had began to think that the writers were going to focus just on the love triangle and leave out the second couple and I'm so glad they didn't. It would've broke my heart if they left me hanging about what happened to the couple.

Nam joo Hyuk and park min ji played their roles so well and so believable, they match and look so well together I'm really glad that they were picked as the cast I don't think if it wasn't them it would be the same. With how perfectly they portrayed their characters they both moved up my list of favorite actors/actresses.

Thank you for reading this long (probably) boring post^^ have a good day^^ thank you for the opportunity.

(I hope you can see the picture)

Edited by saphire panda
My picture didn't post the first time...):
  • Like 2

kvoxKlv.jpg

eScmBUO.jpg

This scene was very powerful for me. This spoke a lot of how perfect Seol is for Yoo Jung. It isn't enough that someone knew what he did and what his plans were like In Ha but Seol understood him. She understood everything about his reasons, his actions, and she didn't judge him. It says a lot about Seol and watching her grow from the overanalyzing girl that she was in episode 1, I feel some sort of solidarity with her. It also showed how Jung grew from the start. He was secretive to a fault, and devious from the start. But while he couldn't stop himself, he somehow felt relieved that someone understands him. The way he struggled as shown in his facial expressions was very meaningful. But when Seol wrapped her arms around him, I felt some sort of pop in him, and when he hugged her back that's when I know that they've matured. The two of them did. 

• Like 3

tumblr_o32y9fqoM91v3op34o1_1280.jpg

My favorite scene was when Yoojung, Inho, and Inha were on the rooftop setting off firecrackers and talking about the future. It really hit me when Inho says, "But I suppose we'll still be together right?" It was sad because the audience realizes that Inho was wrong about being together in the future. Their close friendship seemed very genuine at the time and it was a shame that a misunderstanding caused them to separate like this. That is why this scene was my favorite!

• Like 2

ea4f3374f3339209c095cda7cc3d57cd.png

My favorite scene is when Yoo Jung was helping Seol finish retyping her essay during class! I love how he was trying his best to distract the professor and kept on looking over to see how Seol was doing! I love that subtle consideration <3 and it was so swoon-worthy with the way he worded his reply to Seol wondering why he had to stand there watching her type cuz it was distracting her ->  "I'm glad. You've been distracting me a lot too."  (and he smiled at her without her knowing!!! he's a keeperrrr <3!) I SQUEALED AT THAT LINE. Loveee how he wasn't shy in subtlety showing his growing crush/affection for her!!! AND IT WAS ICING ON THE CAKE FOR THIS SCENE when he gave her a "back hug" (Lol i consider it a slight back hug ! :3) when she was having trouble printing - I love how this skinship made Seol feel so embarrassed and shy. She literally did not know what to do at that moment and it's so cute to see her so flustered :3 Kim Go Eun acted this part so naturally that I couldn't help but LOL at Seol's shock at how close sunbae was kekeke She wanted to hide LOL so adorably awkward!! and based on that above screenshot, to supposedly try to "hide", she was about to hold onto his arms LOL such a cute fail attempt to hide I seriously squealed and squeed so hard at this scene - it was so adorable seeing Yoo Jung approach Seol closer -> closer in terms of distance lol and showing that he likes her now :):heart:

Thank you Soompi for this opportunity to win a signed poster! ^^

• Like 2

Thank you very much to Soompi for the giveaway of the Cheese in the Trap signed poster! This drama is currently my favorite! I love how the scene taken, the colors of the scene, the characteristic and I really like how the casts dressed! Ugh, I love this drama. For me, my most favorite scene is when Seol treated Yoojung sunbae's wounds after his fight with Baek Inho..(Ep 12) Look at Seol hugged Yoojung sunbae because his 'weirdness'. There is scene before this one, where Seol asked Yoojung sunbae if he fought with Baek Inho AND CUTIE PIE YOOJUNG SUNBAE ACTED LIKE 'MOMMY' SEOL SCOLDED HIM OMG THEY ARE THE CUTEST! And it was like the real start for their relationship, they accepted each others' 'weirdness' and started to tell each other everything :3 really love this cute couple. :wub:

Too much favorite scene to write but this one is the one that make my heart flutters the most! :) Wishing Cheese in the Trap and Soompi all the best :3 Thank you again for the giveaway, Soompi! :heart:

yBVEHne.png

• Like 2

hmm actually i think it's quite hard to pick my favorite scene since i like everything on cheese in the trap. i ship baek inho x hong seol but also jung sunbae x hong seol! i watch this drama everytime the subs out! My fav scene from latest episode which is episode 14 is Euntaek & Bora being true to each other ! let's take a moment!  i ship eun taek x bora so much despite the fact that they are not main leads of this drama but aren't they cute? i think what happens with bora and the reason why she hesitates to say yes to eun taek is something that ever happened to me! Bora has that fierce attitude like if you do something bad to her or her surroundings, she will make sure that you pay back. I think i have the same attitude like her! Finally after a long wait, she says everything and explains how she feels to Euntaek.. I really understand how worried she is! What happens to her often happens too in real life! From bestfriend into boyfriend x girfriend. What normal couple usually do after breaking up is avoiding each other or be completely strangers. Bora thinks that it will suck if her strong friendship becomes ruined just because of that. I love how Euntaek tries to make Bora believes him that it won't ever happen! vlcsnap-2016-02-23-21h06m56s830_zpsi5q1l

and psst! i am a big fan from most of all actors and actresses from this drama! i will treat the poster like my biggest treasure!! it will be one of most unforgettable gifts that i received! *sorry if there are some grammar errors since English is not my mother language! thanks for this opportunity soompi really! i totally appreciate it!

• Like 3

I like this part because it is when yoo jung shows that he really likes seol. I love this part is one of my favourites. 

I wish they stay together. I can't wait what's going to happen in the end. I am going to keep watching and hope things end well.

Edited by Diana Fernandes
Adicionar a imagem
  • Like 2

1.png

This scene is my favourite scene! This was the first time Seol-Yoojung-Inho sat down together for a drink. Not long after, Seol was drunk and asked was Yoojung sunbae and Baek InHa dating and they both said no together! :lol: This scene is probably the cutest thing ever because they got along surprisingly well despite 'hating' each other. Hahaha. :joy: This was the scene where I really start to see how Inho and Yoojung were best friends before. And also made me really curious what happened between them and how it was before the whole friendship breakup took place. Not forgetting, Inho's sister, she's a unique character that charms many although she can get a bit bitchy. I like how they both don't really put up with her ridiculous requests but still cares deeply for her (not in a romantic way). And then Seol sees it all and gets jealous, she finally allowed her drunk self to ask the question that many of us are dying to know, did Yoojung dated Inha? Yoojung and Inho's reactions are so priceless I can never forget it!

I watched the Behind The Scenes as well, it was such a nice scene to film as well because Kim Goeun's acting almost fooled Park Haejin, he thought she was really drunk. It was also that scene that made me appreciate Kim Goeun's acting and I started watching her other movies and joined her fancafe as well! As time goes by, this scene seems to be so long ago now that Seol moved back to her home and the love triangle plot is getting more and more interesting!

But this scene will always be my favourite! The friendship between Inho and Yoojung is really unique and I'm curious to find out more!

Thank you so much for having this giveaway! :heart:
A big kudos to the Soompi staff for reading all our entries!~

You guys are the best! :love:

• Like 2

One of my fave scenes is this scene from the end of ep 12. I really loved the way they talked and shared with each other what they have been going through honestly. This is the first time for Jung to open up to anyone about the pain he experienced when he found out Inho betrayed him and how he was scared that Seol would leave him. This scene showed me that there is noone else for Jung but Seol because noone else has been able to get through to Jung all these years. I felt so glad that there was someone who could finally lead Jung onto the path to healing and growth and Seol didn't let me down in ep 14 when she chose to express understanding rather than anger when she discovered Jung's punishment plan for Sang Chul sunbae. And this scene in ep 12 wasn't just about Jung, it also gave me an insight into Seol. It's not as well illustrated in the drama but in the webtoon, Seol is an over sensitive person who thinks alot and makes alot of conclusions about things she sees. That's why unlike others, she picked up that Jung was not the same person that others perceived him to be. (How ironic that it was this trait which brought Seol and Jung together) But this has caused Seol much stress also over the years, especially in her family where she has come to put up with how Joon gets his way and how she feels that she just has to tolerate this silently.She confesses to Jung that she realised that she was just different to others. I think Seol and Jung is such a beautiful pair because they are similar in the sense that they've grown up learning to swallow their emotions but they are actually helping each other to grow. It may seem that it's all one way with Seol being the one who's helping Jung to grow but in fact, Jung is also subconsciously pushing Seol to reflect on her own situation. In the past, Seol would have never stood up to Sang Chul sunbae in the way she did in ep 14 but it's through her relationship with Jung, that she's starting to learn that staying silent is not necessarily the answer. Jung, also is learning from Seol, that staging a revenge behind people's backs is not the answer. This scene in ep 12 where the two truly speak their heart to each other is a milestone in their relationship because rather than just wanting the other person to see things from their own point of view, Seol and Jung have expressed their true feelings for each other and made themselves vulnerable to each other. They finally became partners, holding onto each other, knowing that there is someone there who understands and supports them. And only in this way, can Seol and Jung truly grow.

cheese.jpg

• Like 2

I think this one is my most favorite scene so far.

misc_1452629247_Cheese_05.jpg

Maybe some people found it creepy and a bit stalkerish as he followed her, a short distance behind. But for me personally this scene is so powerfull yet a bit romantic, I guess it's because the song that played at that moment just so lovely and so well fitted and in result the scene come out more beautiful.

He tried to call her but she didn't hear him, and he just followed her. It was not stalkerish, it was more of him making sure she was fine from behind, he didn't want to disturb her and it seemed like he also didn't know the right way to approach her, more like not knowing if he should talk to her or if he talked to her what should he say. Since he doesn't know many things related to human feelings, how to interact with people socially and allow someone to get close. After all, I just loved he walked after her and watched her making sure she is okay since she was so upset on that day. Really love this scene :) and also the music for sure.

Thank you very much to Soompi for the giveaway of the CITT signed poster ! <3  

• Like 2

I have only seen the 7 first episodes because I don't had time to see the rest,but I really like this drama and it's to addictive.

In one day I have seen 5 episodes...jejeje ^^

I have chosen this scene of the episode 6 because I thinj it's so cute.In this scene Yoo Jung is in the house of Seol because it's late and in the neightborhood of Seol are a thief and Yoo Jung say to Seol that her brother is not in the house,he will stay for protect Seol.

Seol prepares the bed of Yoo Jung and as they borring,Seol will draw the TV but the TV is in the wardrobe because she didn't watch.Seol tries to get the TV but it's to old and heavy so Yoo Jung help Seol and they fall in the bed,Seol gets really nervous :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::flushed:.

Finally Seol and Yoo Jung just talking about how they started liking.

I really love this scene:heart::blush:

Now I will try to finish this dorama.

Thank you for this giveaway!!

ctrap-hd1-690x400.jpg

• Like 2

Screen%20shot%202016-02-25%20at%209.15.0

"I really want to know you"

We are all born into this world as unique beings and this individuality is what makes life worth living. However, society makes it so that conformity is rewarded while deviance from prescribed norms is deemed as strange—something to be changed and fixed.

That’s why I loved the ending scene to episode 12 so, so much. It is well established in Cheese in the Trap that Jung is different. He acts and reacts to situations differently than others, but he’s not unaware. He sees that his behavior scares his father as well as Seol, but like all humans, he has an innate desire to be accepted and loved, not feared and scorned. Because he loves and cares about the people around him, he continually tries to change for them, to become “more normal” per se, but no matter what he does he still feels like an outsider.

As he confesses in this scene, he’s scared that Seol would leave him if she really got to know the “real” him. That’s why I think this scene is so powerful. Just moments earlier, Seol pushed Jung to be honest with her and here he sheds his shell and bares himself for her to see. But instead of running away, Seol acknowledges his loneliness and gives him comfort by sharing how they are both different in their own ways and there’s nothing to be done about it. When she grabs his hand and says that she actually likes him more now that he’s told her about his past, the look on Jung’s face as he places his hand on hers breaks my heart. He's found someone who'll take him as he is. Is there anything more beautiful than to love and be loved in return? 

• Like 2

Screen%20shot%202016-02-25%20at%2010.33.

Making me choose a favorite scene in Cheese in the Trap is like asking me to choose my favorite child. Impossible, especially since I don't have any children yet. But like how parents say they love all their kids equally, let’s be honest, there’s that one kid that they love a little more. And in this analogy, my favorite kid, ‘er scene, has got to be the ‘Bench Kiss’ because everything about it was just so perfectly swoony. The ambiance, the lighting, the acting, the directing…just EVERYTHING.

In particular, I loved the little details that accentuated this first kiss like how Jung held Seol’s hand to assure her, how Seol’s bag fell over as Jung pulled her in for the extended kiss, how Seol’s body initially tightened as a result of the shock but slowly relaxed as she gave into the kiss. The entire scene made my heart flutter so much, which, not to sound too creepy, made me re-watch it more times than is probably good for my poor little heart. 

• Like 2

cheese7-00685.jpg

I love everything and all things awkward. And there is no other kiss scene more endearingly awkward than this scene. I laughed, cringed and felt such second-hand embarrassment for Seol but at the same time, her determination to kiss her sunbae made me love her all the more. Just as it probably made Jung love her more than he already does. And Jung’s adorable squished face is always a bonus. 

• Like 2