[Soompi] "Cheese in the Trap" Poster Giveaway! [Winner Announced]

Hanyeoun

Hello!!
Soo happy for this!! I am a big fan of Cheese in The Trap in México and would love to have this poster, specially because I love Park Hae Jin!

This scene from end of episode 14 is my favorite so far. It says so much. Hong Seol knew since the beginning that Yoo Jung was behind the job at Taerang Enterprises for Sang Chul.. she knew he couldn't be good with a person that stole his notes to her. He needed to make him pay, in his own way. So, when she embraces him, without a word, after his confrontation with Sang Chul, she is already accepting him as he is. She is no longer hesitating, or rejecting him... she knows he is like that, and she loves him, just the way he is. Yoo Jung's face, when he sees her, is full of afraid... afraid of losing her I guess... he reflected all his feelings in the eyes... he knew what he had done, but couldn't help it to avoid it. Hong Seol embraces him and her words liberated and gave peace to his heart. They are one for each other. So different, yet so equal. <3

JungSeol <3

screencap credit - not mine, taken from CITT Soompi forum. Just love the pic.

d776ae5263a42c18aa1882b02203def6.jpg  

• Like 4

04M4HjP.png

(Episode 1 Scene)

The screenshot above is my favorite scene. Seol is with a group of college students. She sees the girl sitting next to Jung is “flirting” with him. As the girl insist Jung for a refill, Seol sees that he “accidentally” (NOT) spill the beer pitcher onto the girl.  I like this scene because this is when Dark Jung is introduced in the drama to viewers and to Seol.  I particularly admired both Park Hae Jin and Kim Go Eun acting here as well. wow2-onion-head-emoticon.gif Park Hae Jin’s portrayal of Jung Two-Faced is brilliant! At first he looks so innocent when he drops the pitcher of beer onto the girl. After she left and the attention have shifted, the camera (Seol’s point of view) focus on him and we see his evil smile (It was cute and yea evil…). We can tell he is laughing (Muhahahahaha) inside that smile of his… evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif Kim Go Eun acting when she saw Jung’s evil smile was also fantastic. She also smiled a bit when she realized he did it on purpose and then gave him this kinda disgusted look (Seol- You little devil..). Her facial expression kind of fit with her character’s description. She also has a DARK SIDE!!! If I could post another screenshot, I would post her face after she saw him smile. >.< Glad they included it in episode 1. If their plan was to get viewers hook on the first episode of CITT, then good thinking CITT production team!  good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Thank you so much for having this giveaway! 

cheer1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 3

hUuDNsq.jpg?1

The screenshot above was my favourite screen from cheese in the trap. I've always been rooting for Baek In Ho and Hong Seol. So when Hong Seol sat down next to In Ho and started playing the piano with him, it broke my heart. I just think that Baek In Ho would be a better match with Hong Seol, but that's just my opinion. I think this scene was so cute and I literally love every scene when it's just the two of them!! :blush:

Thank you for having this giveaway!!

• Like 4

KAv6X7bZ.jpg:largeI love this scene for numerous reasons, it's the beginning of not only Baek In Ho's road back into his love for piano, but also the beginning of his realization that he has feelings for Hong Seol. To say that I am 'Team Baek In Ho' is an understatement. Not only in dramas am I typically drawn towards the second male leads, I also am very drawn to the 'bad boy' characters which of course Baek In Ho is both (sort of). In Ho, on the outside, is seen as a bad boy who gets into trouble and isn't afraid to speak his mind but in reality he is very sweet and caring person who worries about others and puts them first. I find that his character has so much diversity to him which draws a lot of people towards him, so naturally any scene with In Ho is my favorite. However, this scene in particular is my favorite in the series, so far, because ,not only do I love seeing Seo Kang Joon with flushed cheeks, I think it was a very sweet moment that kick started In Ho's character development to bloom his vulnerable side further down the series.

Edited by ellayna
  • Like 3

It's hard to pick a good moment from this scene it was so action-packed. But I'll let this one represent that scene. It was that scene in episode 1 when Seol was late to class because Class Rep gave her the incorrect time for start of class. So Eun Taek attempted to distract the substitute teacher so Seol could sneak into class and not get in trouble. He grabbed the attendance book, ran out, and when he saw Seol he urged her to hide while the sub chased after him. He got a beating from that lool! I just love how he went to those lengths to allow her to sneak into class and not get caught. Seol's friends are so fun and they go through great lengths to show the strength of their friendship throughout the series. She's so lucky to have great friends! Funny and cute scene!

2d0ibsl.jpg

Edited by Gvantsa
added picture
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Hanyeoun said:

Hello Soompiers!

Thank you for showing your support by creating discussions in the comments of our news articles and on the forums! Now, it is time for us to return this favor by organizing a little treat for you.

We have partnered with CJ Entertainment & Media to create this giveaway exclusive to the forums. Submit your entry now and receive a chance of winning a "Cheese in the Trap" poster signed by the entire cast!

How to enter this contest:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

resize.jpg?h=360&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.drI think this is the best scene in the whole entire drama because Hong Seol was so suspicious of Yoo Jung being so mean to other people that he doesn't like and also having a dark side that nobody knows but only she knows about it at this scene. She also knew that Yoo Jung purposely does things and it is not by accident when he "accidentally" spilled the glass of beer over the girl who was flirting with him. She felt like why nobody knew about his dark secret when it is kinda obvious. This scene is so mysterious and there is a lot of tension between the both of them which somehow makes it feel as thogj they are rivals in the drama but they are not because they are a couple.   I  simply adore Kim go Eun and park Hae jin acting because they portray the character so well from the webtoon and actually made it so realistic. I thought that nobody could really portray this kind of dark scene as it is so scary and like it is only written in books that you cannot visualise that well. But in this drama, you can see it so well. 

The way park Hae jin portays the Two-faced Jung was so awesome. I really loved that part because at that moment you feel as if why is he being like that when he is so nice to lots of people. At first he looked so innocent and nice like he always does but after that girl left, his dark side came out and he looked at Hong Seol with his evil smile and laughter knowing that he knew about Hong Seol knowing about his deep dark secret that nobody knows.  

Kim go Eun acting was marvellous in this scene even though she knew that she was caught of knowing his secret but she still smiled back. She realised that he did that on purpose to that girl and gave him the awful disgusted look for being so fake in front of so many people at the dinner gathering. She is like Yoo Jung which was means that she has a dark side to her because she acts nice to her seniors most of the time but when she saw Yoo Jung doing things on purpose, she immediately changed her face as well which makes the both of them quite similar to each other and that's how they created a couple. They have a lot of similarities between each other that they do not know of yet. Kim go Eun portays Hong Seol so perfectly and fits the description of the character. I am actually happy that they put her digusted face inside the episode so that the viewers will know that Yoo Jung and Hong Seol have a lot in common and know about Hong Seol dark side so it is not only Yoo Jung that has a dark side and thinking that he is the villain in the story. A lot of viewers will get hooked to this and the first episode must give the first impression of the drama before continuing to watch the whole drama. The director and writer did a good job on writing and planning out this episode. They got lots of viewers hooked in this drama and I totally love this drama. It is so brilliant and awesome. 

Thank soompi for giving out this giveaway!!!!!!!

• Like 3

In this screenshot, Bo Ra and Eun-taek can be seen hugging each other with huge smiles on their faces. I love this scene so much because, well, they finally confessed to each other! It was so adorable seeing their little fights and watching their relationship grow. Of course, Bo Ra and Eun-taek's relationship is not the main story, but it was a nice change from the dramatic Inho-Seol-Jung love triangle. :)  To add a little background context, a few hours before this happened, Bo Ra was talking with Seol when Jung joins them. Seol invites Jung to Bo Ra's dinner party, but Bo Ra insists that she'll be fine with just Eun-taek. Fast forward to a few hours, and Bora is seen alone, drinking soju. She leaves the restaurant and finds Eun-taek waiting in front of her house. He hands her a box and wishes her a happy birthday, and inside the box were the earrings that Bo Ra picked out. Bo Ra confesses that she doesn't like the idea of Eun-taek dating, of him turning into an adult on his own. But she doesn't like being separated from him more. It took Eun-taek a few seconds to interpret what she meant, but once he did, an huge smile crosses his face.  He takes her hand and promises not to date anyone else, or leave her alone, or even fall ill or die without her permission. In the end, our adorable Eun-taek asks out his Bo Ra noona :wub: 

Ah, my heart! They're just too adorable, don't you think so too?

cheese14-00544.jpg

URL]

I'm really happy that you guys are having this giveaway :) Cheese in the Trap is one of my favorite dramas and I have been so attached to it. I was able to find many more wonderful actors and actresses to keep my eye on. I'll try not to get my hopes up on winning the poster, but how can I not when I'll get the signature of the actors and actresses that I'm huge fans of? :sweatingbullets:

(Photo is not mine, credits to the owner :D)

Edited by Cheri Berry
  • Like 4

Thank you so much, Soompi and CJE&M, for giving us this chance!! Here is my entry for the giveaway:

fb92ef0f-b9cf-47e3-b031-d07643f273a8.png

This scene from episode 12 was definitely my favorite. The hug spoke more than a thousand words. It spoke of acceptance, assurance, trust, comfort, and promises of a much better relationship. I believe this was a major turning point in Seol and Jung's relationship. It was the first time Jung was able to open up to Seol about his past experiences and how he truly feels. After a series of fights, it was the first time they truly poured out their hearts to each other. Here, we can really say that they have given each other's trust. He's scared she might run away, but Seol was there to tell him that she wants Jung to go through hard times together with her. It was the first time that Jung was assured that even if he is 'weird', Seol will always be there for him. It was the scene in which we saw that they have accepted each others' flaws and differences. I believe that is exactly what true love is - unconditional.

• Like 3

maxresdefault.jpg

I actually want to win this for my mom. I think Kdramas have made us closer because we now have something in common that we both like and can share together. I know this is one of her favorite scenes! She thinks the "drunk scenes of Kdramas" are hilarious and I do too! :DWe laughed a lot over this and that's why I like it :) 

• Like 3

Guest Cassie_Light

Scene from episode eight was absolutely beautiful. I loved the way that the music captured the moment. It made me feel calm and happy. More importantly, the scenery that this scene was shot in made it feel peaceful. The growing plants in the background made it a symbol of Seol and Jung's relationship, which was that they were getting more and more closer instead of far away from each other like before. I took this screenshot because it truly was a highlight of episode eight.

At first I really didnt like Yoo Jung. He is stiff, unreadable, plans schemes in his head and has an obvious shady past. He is just different than the rest and he thinks he is the only one on this world who is like that: until he meets Hongseol.

I didn’t get why he was so fascinated by her, I thought she was completely different than him. She is positive, kind, does everything for others, always has a smile on her face and you barely hear her complain. The complete opposite of Yoo Jung, right?

Until Yoo Jung spills a drink over Jooyeon and he catches Hongseol smiling at it. That’s when he noticed the first ‘different’ thing about her. Different like he is. I didn’t get it yet though, it was just a brief clue. After this Yoojung became obsessed with her and determined to make her his, which freaked me out! I wanted to see Baek Inho with Hongseol instead, Baek Inho is much cuter and him and Hongseol are much happier around each other.

In episode 7 I finally got the first clue to why Hongseol is perfect for Yoo Jung. There’s a burglar who hurts Hongseol by pushing her down the stairs, but thank god Yoojung catches her. Yoo Jung goes after the burglar and beats him to a pulp (again a clear sign he is a tad psycho. The burglar even asks him ‘Does your girlfriend know that you're crazy?’ and he answers with. ‘Yes, she knows. She and I are alike’). Hongseol knows he did it, knows he beat that guy really badly but she just thinks to herself ‘Yes, he beat him up. But he did it for me, so it’s okay.’ Now I don’t know about you, but I would be disturbed and not just accept it like that. One punch is enough, no need to beat the guy until he’s scarred for life.

It’s the first clue that she’s ‘different’ too.

nmjfoz.jpg

259bzv4.jpg

The second clue I got is in episode 12. When Hongseol explains to Yoo Jung she has been helping Baek Inho with getting his life in order, and she asks why Yoojung doesn’t like Inho. Yoojung explains that in the past, Inho had trash talked about Yoojung behind his back. Yoojung didn’t expect this, and let a bunch of guys beat Inho up. Yoojung just watched and didn’t help Inho. (Again.. a bit psycho if you ask me.)

After this explanation, Yoojung even beats Inho up again! This time he does it himself. He tells this to Hongseol as well. He asks Hongseol if he really is that strange, and she tells him ‘We aren’t weird, I think we are both different. You and I are both like that, just different.’ She excuses him for everything he has done and pities him for being lonely and misunderstood. She tells him she likes him, now even more than before.

2iqj1v8.jpg

2r3ideg.png

Not every person would just forgive him for all his actions. I'm pretty sure any other person would be disturbed and leave him, instead she comforts him and tells him it's okay.

In conclusion, that is why episode 12 had my favorite scene. It made me realize that Hongseol shouldn’t be with Baek Inho at all.
She is, in the end, just as different as Yoojung is. And they are perfect for each other.

Thank you for this giveaway!<3

Edited by leaderluck
  • Like 5