[Current Taiwanese Drama 2016] Love at Seventeen 我和我的十七歲

tompark

wow, Ladies, 

RnFdnC1.png?1

I must say that I was right, yes!
Lego Lee is the best !!!

JiIRo51.png?1

fell in love with him again right now!!!

I read comments from previous pages, Alice can not trust him now? or her best friend Lei Lei will  steal Hao Yi from her as revenge? how they have not stayed together?
I have not finished watching the ep 3 so do not know what is beyond  these pictures, they hooked me and I stayed here to enjoy them!

Spoiler

ybXVNBc.png?1

qE8RkVc.png?1

tGsLqTh.png?1

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@carmens Yes, I'm still replaying that scene over and over. It's perfect! :wub:

You should finish the episode and come back so I have someone to talk about it with! So far nobody has finished the episode. :tears:. It's 100% on Viki!

4 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@carmens Yes, I'm still replaying that scene over and over. It's perfect! :wub:

You should finish the episode and come back so I have someone to talk about it with! So far nobody has finished the episode. :tears:. It's 100% on Viki!

he he ,

yes, I'll do it!!

but right now I like this part very much, and how music accentuates Lego's actions , like when  he protects ALICE's neck, like in the pictures that I've captured
love it!!

:heart:

Just now, carmens said:

but right now I like this part very much, and how music accentuates Lego's actions , like when  he protects ALICE's neck, like in the pictures that I've captured

Yes, I love that part so much! 

I had no idea who Lego Li was before this but after that scene, I've been looking up every drama he's in and putting it on my plan to watch list. Lol!

That song is absolutely perfect for that scene. I heard it in the background of episodes 1 and 2 but had no interest in finding it until it got to that scene. 

./hits replay for the millionth time.

1 minute ago, carmens said:

but

@phikyl

it is possible everything to be just a dream of Alice?

I was thinking it would probably be like the movie "13 Going on 30" but in reverse but that's a possibility too. You know, I might be okay with that. Lol! As long as when she wakes up from her dream we get to see her "fix" things. What a way to troll us if that's the case though!

Yes, I think was a small dream of Alice, but now is not a dream at all.

. E169GZJ.png

tickling old trick, it worked again ...

but he is a child shy away from bold knight of her dream ...

"back to study"  was her command  ..
and he immediately executed ... what a good boy!!!   puppy-dog-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006

Did you notice him pouting though? :D

Especially when he was asking her the questions about the guy she likes. This is the part where I kept yelling at my screen that both of them are idiots. Lol!

29 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Did you notice him pouting though? :D

Especially when he was asking her the questions about the guy she likes. This is the part where I kept yelling at my screen that both of them are idiots. Lol!

loool

you too?

I'm calm now, it means I have not talked alone!!  silly-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949011

My oh my, how many mistakes could make Alice!!

and Hao Yi, so sweet even when pouting!!

He Hao Yi is the little brother, and he is afraid not to make mistakes but he would like Jie Jie Ai Li Si  to love him, and when Alice makes him understand that she likes someone who is her best friend  He Hao Yi  rushes to ask is he taller than me or have better grades? , is he more important to you than I am?
he's so concerned about who can be the other guy, that he did not understand when Alice confesses: You're my best friend !!

wow

How
to remain calm and not to talk like crazy with your computer?

computer losy smiley

4 minutes ago, carmens said:

How
to remain calm and not to talk like crazy with your computer?

Haha! Give up on that now! Just take comfort in the fact that you aren't alone! 

I couldn't for the life of me understand why he didn't get what she was saying! "Stupid boy, she's talking about YOU! WHY ELSE WOULD SHE NOT BE ABLE TO TELL YOU WHO IT IS?! She's purposely avoiding comparing you to him because you ARE him!" And then we turn around and he's telling her the same thing "[into the phone] You don't have to find me a dance partner, I already have one....[texts before their overnight trip] No, I don't like her.... No, I don't even know her" when Alice is trying to find him a dance partner. How can they be so thick headed?!?!?

What do you make of the fact that Hao Yi says that there's no way the bookshop woman could be Alice even though they share some of the same traits? Do you think it means he's been looking for her this whole time? 

All these happenings were in her dream and she woke up with tears on her cheek !!
Still her soul hurt, at 30-years-old longing for her love in high school .... it was so serious, and she failed him.

I'm so sorry for her, and I understand it very well ... losing the trust of a little brother like Lego, you'll regret it all your life

snhtESy.png

vzpPeAo.png

perhaps the time capsule,to hide inside her their reconciliation?

@carmens I don't think that what she did shouldn't have lost his trust though. They weren't dating at the time so she was free to do whatever she wanted with whomever she wanted. I understand that he was hurt by it but he's her best friend! Why would he just judge part of the story without hearing her side first?!

He knew her for a while at that point and knew from her interactions with the girls that she's the type to keep things to herself so why would he assume that it wouldn't apply in the tent situation? She isn't the type to tell a lie either, just to keep silent if there's no other way.

But I understand his feelings at that point. He must have been seriously hurt. After all that, she still told him that something was "more important" than him and what he sees points to that "more important" thing being the drunk jerk. :dissapointed:

27 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Haha! Give up on that now! Just take comfort in the fact that you aren't alone! 

I couldn't for the life of me understand why he didn't get what she was saying! "Stupid boy, she's talking about YOU! WHY ELSE WOULD SHE NOT BE ABLE TO TELL YOU WHO IT IS?! She's purposely avoiding comparing you to him because you ARE him!" And then we turn around and he's telling her the same thing "[into the phone] You don't have to find me a dance partner, I already have one....[texts before their overnight trip] No, I don't like her.... No, I don't even know her" when Alice is trying to find him a dance partner. How can they be so thick headed?!?!?

What do you make of the fact that Hao Yi says that there's no way the bookshop woman could be Alice even though they share some of the same traits? Do you think it means he's been looking for her this whole time? 

I think it is possible!!

after all he loved her very much also, no matter how big the male ego is, I do not think he was able to detach himself for good ..

with the time things get other meanings and what was once clear and emphatic starts to have shades .. I think he understood he quit too soon.

ho do you think sent her lunch boxes, to be Peter??

4 minutes ago, carmens said:

I think it is possible!!

after all he loved her very much also, no matter how big the male ego is, I do not think he was able to detach himself for good ..

with the time things get other meanings and what was once clear and emphatic starts to have shades .. I think he understood he quit too soon.

ho do you think sent her lunch boxes, to be Peter??

I'm pretty sure it's Peter, if she didn't send them to herself [She is a very busy person. It's probably a lot easier to just have lunch delivered to her desk in the morning]. As much as I want the lunch box sender to be Hao Yi, he obviously didn't know where she was so he wouldn't be able to. Peter on the other hand has clearly kept in contact with Alice this whole time. I bet he knew what happened to her and why she disappeared too. If he didn't disappear from that school himself, I think he just kept quiet about where she was the same way that she kept quiet about him being Peter. 

I'm not sure any of Alice's friends would even think to ask Peter if he knew where she was. The only one that seems to know about Alice and Peter being friendly back in school is Hao Yi. Hao Yi might have thought to ask Peter if he knew anything about Alice's whereabouts but if Alice had asked for it to be kept secret, Peter wouldn't have said anything out of respect for her and their friendship. 

1 minute ago, carmens said:

am the wrong I misinterpreted and it seems that Alice made a mistake again ..

he did not quit too soon,
she disappeared!! for 13 years!! ?????????????????? where???????????

I don't know. We haven't been able to see any of Alice's side of the story about what happened after the tent incident. I just know that the voiceover from Hao Yi said that Alice "has been missing for 13 years". To me that means that she disappeared but that he's probably been looking for her the whole time. 

oh, so it's all from  this week, all the mysteries were revealed and by next week we will chew  up this new episode, I like the new  Hao Yi , seems he did not lost  his personality from seventeen just gained more confidence and he now it is called BOSS!!

and I'll go to bed now   yawn-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015  !! bye bye  wave-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015

my issue is with those female friends of her. i mean... gals, you knew her for years and you didnt trust her????? to make her leave and disappear for 13 years??? what kind of friendship is it??? even it happened in high school, still... we've got friends since childhood and teenagers... and still being friends for many years, right?

i understand Hao yi's point of view. i can't wait for ep 4. now i've got to know why she changed. but it's her personality to be nice... good... humble.. friendly... thinking about others..., she must be so hurt. struggling to be someone else. poor Ai Li Si.

the adult Hao Yi and ALS. but seriously, when they bumped into each other in comic store, i was like... 'hao yiii, how did you forget her gaze???'... and he didnt think that she changed to the point, he had no idea who she is. oh dramaaaa... la la la.. haha

thanks @phikyl and @carmens loving reading your comments here. :grimace:

13 hours ago, SuperNastar said:

my issue is with those female friends of her. i mean... gals, you knew her for years and you didnt trust her????? to make her leave and disappear for 13 years??? what kind of friendship is it??? even it happened in high school, still... we've got friends since childhood and teenagers... and still being friends for many years, right?

Yes! This times a million! My best friends and I have been friends since we were 12. There's no way one of us would not trust the other over something like this. Lei Lei specifically didn't strike me as much of a friend at all! She was so focused on "me, me, me". :angry:

So you noted the fact that she turned back to help the old lady too huh? She's really hiding her core personality as an adult which makes me think what happened in high school really hurt her deeply. So deeply that I'm not sure the apology HY appears to give her soon is going to do much good. :tears:

As for the comic store, I don't think he forgot her gaze. He was reminded of Alice, he just thought that there was no way someone as caring as Alice was in high school could become as cold and unfeeling as the woman he saw in the bookstore. It seems to me that he definitely recognized her when they met at the end of the episode at least. 

Glad you like the comments, and glad more people are starting to participate in the thread. It's no fun talking to yourself. Lol! I'll apologize for my novels in advance. I'm sure this show will inspire me to write them as long as my last RM post. :phew:

hi,

I re-watched the end of episode three and I can say  that Hao Yi now knows for sure that  he found AiLiS because she was formally presented at the meeting Hao Yi had with her boss.
But I believe he had not yet made the connection between her and the lady who fought for that book in the library.

BTW  is that book so great that two people around 30 to pull hair for her?

Archived