Duration: 1 hr. 30 min.
Replacing: Thirty Something

CAST: 
Chou Amanda
Lee Lego
Hsieh Nikki
Wang Edison

SYNOPSIS
Life should not have regrets. If you had a second chance to make amends for the regrets, how would you choose to do it?

TRAILER

OST
Opening Song

Ending Song

MORE LINKS: 
- Love Seventeen 我和我的十七歲 on Viki
- Love Seventeen 我和我的十七歲 Raw Episodes to Watch
Love Seventeen 我和我的十七歲 Facebook Page
Love Seventeen 我和我的十七歲 TTV Website

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yay.. thank you for update. i just watched it last night, ep 1... and i cant wait for ep 2, i hope team subber will provide sub asap. thank you subber ^^ and thank you everyone here. i hope there will be more people come here and comment so we can share our thought about this drama cuz this one looks promising ^^

tumblr_inline_ntj2eyC00O1qelu2x_500.gif

Hi,
I also think this is a promising drama,
I'm here because of Lego but I admire  Edison too because of Bromance, I'm sure his character will not disappoint me because after seing the first episode was hard for me to recognize him 

how far is this little puppy  from the big bad wolf of BR

0a2cRYa.png

xRfVTph.png

2 hours ago, clockwatcher said:

No one is here but this is a good drama. 

Don't worry, more people will come! I actually didn't realize there was a thread for this drama up already because when I searched "Love at Seventeen" it came up with a bunch of fanfics on page one but not this thread. 

@SuperNastar@clockwatcher! I seem to be seeing a lot of you two lately. Lol! 

Just watched episodes 1 & 2 this morning; it's so good! I'm really glad that they didn't keep the mistaken identity thing going for very long. It only lasted one episode but it was driving me insane! 

So what does everyone think is written on the letter Hao Yi put in the time capsule for Li Si? A confession? Why wouldn't he just give it to her right then?! I'm also curious about what Li Si wrote in the journal she put in the time capsule. Do you think the group went to dig it up or do you think it's still buried there? So many questions! Dying for the next episode but I'm not quite ready to say goodbye to their high school days. I hope we at least get flashbacks!

3 hours ago, phikyl said:

Don't worry, more people will come! I actually didn't realize there was a thread for this drama up already because when I searched "Love at Seventeen" it came up with a bunch of fanfics on page one but not this thread. 

@SuperNastar@clockwatcher! I seem to be seeing a lot of you two lately. Lol! 

Just watched episodes 1 & 2 this morning; it's so good! I'm really glad that they didn't keep the mistaken identity thing going for very long. It only lasted one episode but it was driving me insane! 

So what does everyone think is written on the letter Hao Yi put in the time capsule for Li Si? A confession? Why wouldn't he just give it to her right then?! I'm also curious about what Li Si wrote in the journal she put in the time capsule. Do you think the group went to dig it up or do you think it's still buried there? So many questions! Dying for the next episode but I'm not quite ready to say goodbye to their high school days. I hope we at least get flashbacks!

LMAO... yes, i watched ep 2 yesterday and screamed so hard to ask my friends watching it too. Hao Yi might put a confession i guess. ah, i dreamed of this drama last night, hahaha.. my friend said im getting obsessed with this drama cuz im freaking curious... what happen to them in 10 years later... why they end up separating... what happen to her?? nikki hsie's character seems changing from humble to cold.. aaahh, super curious. im glad im finding some friends here who can share with me, lols.

i love it so much. i come to love Lego again ... now, my fave male leads : Lego, Aaron Yan and Marcus from back to 1989. -- well, since im kinda loyal not loyal, i still love Capt. Yoo from Descendants of the sun too. but Legoooo, Aaroooon and Marcuuuuus... oh my god, they totally ruin my oppa list lols

tumblr_ngl06jelAi1qcod4fo6_r1_250.gif

1 hour ago, SuperNastar said:

LMAO... yes, i watched ep 2 yesterday and screamed so hard to ask my friends watching it too. Hao Yi might put a confession i guess. ah, i dreamed of this drama last night, hahaha.. my friend said im getting obsessed with this drama cuz im freaking curious... what happen to them in 10 years later... why they end up separating... what happen to her?? nikki hsie's character seems changing from humble to cold.. aaahh, super curious. im glad im finding some friends here who can share with me, lols.

i love it so much. i come to love Lego again ... now, my fave male leads : Lego, Aaron Yan and Marcus from back to 1989. -- well, since im kinda loyal not loyal, i still love Capt. Yoo from Descendants of the sun too. but Legoooo, Aaroooon and Marcuuuuus... oh my god, they totally ruin my oppa list lols

I'm right there with you! ALL the questions, no answers. Grr!

No clue how I discovered this drama though since I don't know a single one of the actors in it. Even on your bias list, I only know one name [bet you can guess which one it is considering the other thread I regularly post in. :P]. The preview makes me think it's a huge misunderstanding between them but I really want to know what happened still. And why didn't he trust her if she said she didn't do it? Why didn't her friend trust her when she said she couldn't tell who "Peter" is? 

Don't worry, we can get this thread on the hot topics section when we have more episodes/info to work with. We'll bring in more fans that way. ;)

36 minutes ago, phikyl said:

I'm right there with you! ALL the questions, no answers. Grr!

No clue how I discovered this drama though since I don't know a single one of the actors in it. Even on your bias list, I only know one name [bet you can guess which one it is considering the other thread I regularly post in. :P]. The preview makes me think it's a huge misunderstanding between them but I really want to know what happened still. And why didn't he trust her if she said she didn't do it? Why didn't her friend trust her when she said she couldn't tell who "Peter" is? 

Don't worry, we can get this thread on the hot topics section when we have more episodes/info to work with. We'll bring in more fans that way. ;)

Mte. like she said, they are good friends, she would forgive her later. but... i dont think so. if they were friends, especially very hao pengyou... good friends, at least, she would trust her. it didnt seem like she lied. she just couldnt tell. aaaahhh, im super curious. not really like monday, but now im waiting for monday lols :D

i hope more people watch this drama, haha. fighting!

jiyongiee:  CUTE AS EVER :)

43 minutes ago, SuperNastar said:

good friends, at least, she would trust her. it didnt seem like she lied. she just couldnt tell

This was the sticking point for me. If I was in the same situation and one of my closest friends said she couldn't reveal the identity of someone who was giving me helpful gifts, I'd respect that. I'd probably go into Sherlock Holmes mode to figure out who it was for myself but I wouldn't put the blame on her for keeping a promise she made to someone else. I think the situation got blown way out of proportion for what was going on. Maybe she thought LS liked Peter and that's why she wouldn't say who he was? But I would think she'd know her friend better than that, and be able to tell that LS is crushing on HY. The only explanation I can come up with is it's a combination of thinking her friend might like Peter too and what her dad said to her in the car about how she shouldn't be friends with LS. 

I usually stay away from the Taiwanese dramas until they're a lot closer to being done because the once a week format is killer but I'm a sucker for these kinds of stories. ^_^

Hi All,

Watched episodes 1&2 yesterday, and I must say I love it so far so I have high expectations for this drama.

I'm eager to see what kind of adults they will become, but I will miss their school days too as I've always been fond of school dramas.

Hope all the questions that already arose will be answered in a satisfactory manner in the forthcoming episodes.

3 hours ago, phikyl said:

This was the sticking point for me. If I was in the same situation and one of my closest friends said she couldn't reveal the identity of someone who was giving me helpful gifts, I'd respect that. I'd probably go into Sherlock Holmes mode to figure out who it was for myself but I wouldn't put the blame on her for keeping a promise she made to someone else. I think the situation got blown way out of proportion for what was going on. Maybe she thought LS liked Peter and that's why she wouldn't say who he was? But I would think she'd know her friend better than that, and be able to tell that LS is crushing on HY. The only explanation I can come up with is it's a combination of thinking her friend might like Peter too and what her dad said to her in the car about how she shouldn't be friends with LS. 

I usually stay away from the Taiwanese dramas until they're a lot closer to being done because the once a week format is killer but I'm a sucker for these kinds of stories. ^_^

nah, why her dad said she shouldnt be friend with LS? i wonder why. cuz she 'made' so many troubles to help her friends out? i just re-watch ep 2, lols... and, those three are good friends in LS's thought but not for Lei Lei. she acted so high actually. when the man asked her to dance, she looked at her friend, and asked her to go instead. seriously, when i first saw them, i thought, aaahh so our heroin is popular girl's friend, okay. you know how popular one treated their friends in drama... she called herself QUEEN for some reasons.

she would be the 3rd person in HY-LS relationship. aaaaahh, why they only air it once in a week, ught... :(

but I'm a sucker for these kinds of stories. ^_^  (II) lmao :grin:

edit edit edit... anyone knows the link for its OST????

Archived