❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dy2_zpsjtkpvjex.pngdy3_zpsprsvnxve.png

I don't understand, DY left his dog tag at the door (I don't know if it was his or MJ house) but why is there on the table ? ahhhh I hope today is Wednesday so we can know answers to all of our curiosity....

I went to Jingoo's instagram and he deleted the video he posted a few days ago eith Jiwon (the one they were holding hands and told ppl to go watch DOTS) 

idk the reason but hopefully it wasn't anything too serious, probably the hateful comments 

previously he also deleted pictures of himself too the photo he wore army don't know why he delete it....

he deleted that video maybe because his wife??hihihi I don't think it because the hatefull comment cause right know everybody love goowon couple though everybody know he's married ....

3 hours ago, myeongjoo02 said:

I don't understand, DY left his dog tag at the door (I don't know if it was his or MJ house) but why is there on the table ?

To me the dogTag is DY way of telling MJ he is going off to a dangerous operation. Just like SJ's departmental store trip to MY. 

I have been wondering about the dogTag since episode 12.  DOTS has a full circle way where everything in the show will come back one way or another. The giving of dogTag to MJ by DY when he go on the  unofficial black ops to support SJ and the return of dogTag by MJ when he is back from operation is not just to showcase the romance btw them. Writer gives very little screentime to them so every scene is of some importance. 

I think the dogTag is at MJ house. Hopefully it does mean the he didn't even get to see her before he leave. Maybe DY  left him a letter promising to be back when the season change. Oh letter, another circle- MJ wrote him a letter before. And now DY wrote her back. 
Man, if this doesn't happen, i will write my own fanfic . hahaha. 

When the Alpha team come back, MJ was happy that DY is back as per the trailer but DY and SJ probably go missing during mission and didnt come back with the rest of the team.

However, given the speed at which things are resolve in DOTS, they probably come soon. Haha.......going continue to dream till DOTS is back next wed. 

Yeah DY leaving his dog tag at MJ's door probably means they never had the chance to say goodbye.  I'm assuming that's MJ's office and she placed his dog tag on the lamp.  I think DY will come home and be injured.  The mission is probably the General's way of saying "make it home and I'll accept you for my daughter ".

Reading this site makes me bitter that there are so many cut scenes of Goowoon.  

http://semperji.tumblr.com/post/142475535208/about-the-cut-unaired-goowon-scenes

Jingoo deleted picture & video on instagam?? so sad, althought I knew jingoo was married, but i like those picture , cause it so cute. 

p/s: i felt sad bc ep 14 our couple appeared less than 5 minute. 

2 hours ago, honeywell said:

Yeah DY leaving his dog tag at MJ's door probably means they never had the chance to say goodbye.  I'm assuming that's MJ's office and she placed his dog tag on the lamp.  I think DY will come home and be injured.  The mission is probably the General's way of saying "make it home and I'll accept you for my daughter ".

omg you just spilled everything that i had on my mind!! i've come to think about it and DY is the only one who hadn't been hurt. MJ was infected by M3 virus, MY was kidnapped by argus, and SJ was injured with gunshot. so the probability of him being injured in the upcoming eps is high. but KES would be so cruel if she's really going to hurt DY consider that there's only two remaining eps.

dots1-675x450.png

13 Times Seo Dae Young and Yoon Myung Joo Gave Us Some Serious Relationship Goals Posted

The hype surrounding KBS 2TV’s drama ‘Descendants of the Sun’ is not going to weaken any time soon and it comes as no surprise. One of the reasons of its undeniable popularity is the relationship between the second-lead romantic couple Seo Dae Young and Yoon Myung Joo.

Seo Dae Young (played by the amazing Jin Goo) is the Sergeant in the special forces and Yoon Myung Joo (played by Kim Ji Won) is the First Lieutenant in the army’s medical team. They fell in love almost immediately, but Myung Joo’s top-ranking father did not approve their relationship and would rather see his only daughter getting married to Captain Yoo Si Jin (played by Song Joong Ki).

Even though Seo Dae Young tried really hard to go according to Lieutenant General Yoon wish, he soon realized that his love for Myung Joo is too strong for him to give up.

Without further ado, here is the list of 13 times Seo Dae Young and Yong Myung Joo gave us some serious relationship goals!

1. Everytime they were on a date

MV_Yoon_Myung_Joo_x_Seo_Dae_Young_Once_A

2. When they fell in love with each other over and over again

ENGSUB_Descendants_of_the_Sun_Ep13_Doubl

3. . Everytime they were worried about each other

4.gif

4. When Dae Young was not afraid to stand up to Myung Joo’s father

MV_Yoon_Myung_Joo_x_Seo_Dae_Young_Once_Again_ENGSUB (1)

5. When the fearless Dae Young was deadly afraid of Myung Joo

tumblr_o4kychZ06g1qzbh9mo1_400

tumblr_o4kychZ06g1qzbh9mo2_400

6. When Dae Young was really jealous

7. When Myung Joo revealed what she was the most afraid of

tumblr_o4j64zW43n1utlph9o3_400.gif

tumblr_o4j64zW43n1utlph9o4_400.gif

tumblr_o4j64zW43n1utlph9o5_400.gif

tumblr_o4j64zW43n1utlph9o7_400.gif

tumblr_o4j64zW43n1utlph9o8_400.gif

8. When they took care of each other

tumblr_o4l165BtfH1uezol6o6_400.gif

9. Everytime they *almost* kissed

tumblr_o4maf18hHr1scm9d0o5_400.gif

tumblr_o4l165BtfH1uezol6o4_400.gif

10. And when they FINALLY kissed

ENGSUB_Descendants_of_the_Sun_Ep13_Kim_J

11. When Dae Young gave Myung Joo a compliment

tumblr_o4w0siYZ9A1qb0kd8o1_1280-1024x600

12. When they posted behind-the-scenes pictures on their Instragram accounts

13. When they asked people to support ‘Descendants of the Sun’

What was your favorite Seo Dae Young – Yoon Myung Joo moment?

If you are addicted to ‘Descendants of the Sun’ as much as I am, I have a good news for you! KBS has recently confirmed that there will be an extra week of special episodes following the finale of the drama! The episodes, each 70 minutes long and containing behind-the-scenes footage and an epilogue, will air for three days. That means, we still have five more episodes to look forward to!

If you still have not decided if you should give the drama a chance, check out our list of 11 reasons you should start watching ‘Descendants of the Sun’ right now, or see the list of 11 times ‘Descendants of the Sun’ made our hearts skip a beat.

Wsearch : soompi

It almost Wednesday and all I can say it that I'm both exciting and nervous at the same time :confounded::fearful: BUT MOSTLY IT NERVOUS IM REALLY NERVOUS 

I'm hoping and pray for a happy ending and I'm going to spend today and tomorrow preparing myself for the final episodes! FIGHTING!! GOOWON:heart:

tumblr_o4l165BtfH1uezol6o4_400.gifMV_Yoon_Myung_Joo_x_Seo_Dae_Young_Once_A

a lil interaction Goowon when Presscon..:wub:

Holding hands entering the stage:wub:10d182c.pngIMG_20160411_132151.jpgIMG_20160411_132305.jpg2016022201001942200129071.jpgIMG_20160411_132209.jpg53397_29769.jpg

It's Awkward ..IMG_20160411_124625.jpg

Let's link arms :heart:IMG_20160412_082558.jpgIMG_20160411_124849.jpgScreenshot_2016_04_11_12_34_56.png

Trust oppa,..:blush:IMG_20160411_124805.jpg

Initially Jingoo saw Kim Jiwon: "She isn't Yoon Myung Ju what I think. I think will be a sexy actress who comes but a kid comes, surprised me." :lol:

Jingoo:" Kim Jiwon who play Yoon Myung Ju is so adorable, Yoon Myung Ju who played Kim Jiwon is so cool. Feels sorry and grateful."

Jingoo:" I'm Kim Jiwon's fans since she starring OranC CF, so adorable."9e58157.jpgimages.jpg

I love the way Jingoo take care of Kim Jiwon :heart:He seriously a sweet man :wub:958e9d2.jpge526c4f.jpgeven Jingoo and Onew scrambling want to pull Kim Jiwon's chair.. :lol:. But still Seo Daeyoung in her eyes :blush:

Affectionate whisper :Pfeaf2d3.jpg

Seductive gaze :lol:0e51c0e.jpg

Sorry for spamming :sweatingbullets: I just want to kill the time till tomorrow.. honestly my feel lil sad cz this week is the last goowon appear. Next no more goowon in my days :tears: but still looking forward for them till the end. Hopefully they have another project after DOTS ended. Another drama as main couple..I just can't help with their chemistry..(*on/off camera):wub:

23 minutes ago, dewisuswiryani said:

a lil interaction Goowon when Presscon..:wub:

Holding hands entering the stage:wub:10d182c.pngIMG_20160411_132151.jpgIMG_20160411_132305.jpg2016022201001942200129071.jpgIMG_20160411_132209.jpg53397_29769.jpg

It's Awkward ..IMG_20160411_124625.jpg

Let's link arms :heart:IMG_20160412_082558.jpgIMG_20160411_124849.jpgScreenshot_2016_04_11_12_34_56.png

Trust oppa,..:blush:IMG_20160411_124805.jpg

Initially Jingoo saw Kim Jiwon: "She isn't Yoon Myung Ju what I think. I think will be a sexy actress who comes but a kid comes, surprised me." :lol:

Jingoo:" Kim Jiwon who play Yoon Myung Ju is so adorable, Yoon Myung Ju who played Kim Jiwon is so cool. Feels sorry and grateful."

Jingoo:" I'm Kim Jiwon's fans since she starring OranC CF, so adorable."9e58157.jpgimages.jpg

I love the way Jingoo take care of Kim Jiwon :heart:He seriously a sweet man :wub:958e9d2.jpge526c4f.jpgeven Jingoo and Onew scrambling want to pull Kim Jiwon's chair.. :lol:. But still Seo Daeyoung in her eyes :blush:

Affectionate whisper :Pfeaf2d3.jpg

Seductive gaze :lol:0e51c0e.jpg

Sorry for spamming :sweatingbullets: I just want to kill the time till tomorrow.. honestly my feel lil sad cz this week is the last goowon appear. Next no more goowon in my days :tears: but still looking forward for them till the end. Hopefully they have another project after DOTS ended. Another drama as main couple..I just can't help with their chemistry..(*on/off camera):wub:

THEIR CHEMISTRY IS NOT A JOKE ....everytime I see their scene I always carried away , without saying anything just to see from their eyes I can feel what they want to say and how they feel... I hope to see them again on tv of course as a couple. This week is the last week we could see them as Goowon couple :tears: , time passes quickly it seems just yesterday I saw the first episode... 

fighting for tomorrow goowon lover :)

Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won Carefully Comment On “Descendants of the Sun” Finale

kim-ji-won-jin-goo.jpg

With just two episodes left until it ends, KBS 2TV‘s “Descendants of the Sun” has fans in heated debates about the possible finale.

Theories for the ending have been sweeping various online communities and social media sites. People try to present convincing arguments for potential outcomes that include everything from, “Yoo Si Jin (Song Joong Ki) will die,” or “Seo Dae Young (Jin Goo) will die” to “Yoo Si Jin and Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo) will get married.” The drama’s production crew simply requests, “Please confirm the ending through the broadcast.”

Because “Descendants of the Sun” was 100 percent pre-produced, various preventive measures were taken, such as all the scripts being collected after filming, and forbidding both staff members and actors alike to speak on it, in order to prevent any spoilers from being leaked.

Similarly, in a recent interview, the actors were extra cautious when talking about the drama’s ending.

First, Jin Goo vaguely hints, “I can tell you for certain, without joking, that this drama will be more fun as it gets closer to the end. There will be more incidents, and more in-depth characterization. In fact, I think the beginning half is not as fun, compared to the latter half which gets more interesting as it goes on.”

Kim Ji Won, who plays Yoon Myung Joo, explains, “Everyone asks us things like, ‘Will they get married?,’ ‘Will they break up?,’ and ‘Who dies?’ So, we are being careful as well. Because it is pre-produced,  spoiling the story takes away from the fun. So we are being very careful about this.”

The actress also mentions that scripts were collected even after filming in Greece, and she has not given anyone a single hint about the finale. She adds, “I even told my own mom, ‘Just watch it,’ when she asked.”

The 16th and final episode of “Descendants of the Sun” will air on April 14, when you can find out for yourself how this drama ends!

Make sure you’re caught up before then, starting with episode one right below:

search : soompi

Archived