❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, debbsthebee said:

@Adwina Oltariani Great screencaps! love the chemistry between both of them. i hope that a war torn country will wake daeyeong from his noble idiocy and propel him to fight for myeongju. nothing like the threat of death to really make you cherish your loved ones. really looking forward to their story and acting! <3

thank you! yeah I already rooting for these two.. hopefully people will root for them too so we can spazz about them in this thread..

welcome, btw! enjoy your stay! :)

8 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

These two are the reason why I will be tuning in to the drama. I can't wait for it to air and to watch their story unfold. 

Yeah somehow their story resonates more with me than the main otp's. looking forward to the scene where daeyoung finally lets his guard down and decides to hold on to her. hope that the writers make the journey worthwhile :)

44 minutes ago, debbsthebee said:

Yeah somehow their story resonates more with me than the main otp's. looking forward to the scene where daeyoung finally lets his guard down and decides to hold on to her. hope that the writers make the journey worthwhile :)

yeah! he's so stoic while she's a very passionate woman.. His blank face when she said she's an angel in that car.. PRICELESS. I think we're headed for a great dynamic between them :D 

in the synopsis, it was said that her Dad didnt give his blessing for his daughter to be with him. So I guess he just disappear, and years later, they met again in the battlefield? because in the long preview, when she was in his car, her hair is longer while her hair while in the some scenes is short already. There is definitely a time jump between them, and I cant wait to see their longing stares, unspoken feelings, angst, more angst, and of course the happy ending.. 1 more day to go!

22 hours ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

yeah! he's so stoic while she's a very passionate woman.. His blank face when she said she's an angel in that car.. PRICELESS. I think we're headed for a great dynamic between them :D 

in the synopsis, it was said that her Dad didnt give his blessing for his daughter to be with him. So I guess he just disappear, and years later, they met again in the battlefield? because in the long preview, when she was in his car, her hair is longer while her hair while in the some scenes is short already. There is definitely a time jump between them, and I cant wait to see their longing stares, unspoken feelings, angst, more angst, and of course the happy ending.. 1 more day to go!

Yeah its definitely the noble idiocy in him that made him convinced she was better off with shi jin since her dad wanted him as a son in law too. plus he respects shi jin too and feels that she deserves someone better than him. defo going to have longing stares and unspoken feelings. oh all the angst. 

13 minutes ago, debbsthebee said:

@Adwina Oltariani are you able to understand the part where myeongju speaks to daeyeong at the hospital? only got the long time no see bit. 

she asked why he suddenly disappeared and didnt even bother to call her.. she just wanted to hear his voice.. and in the end, she ordered him not to get dying on the field.. OH MY GOD THESE TWO.. :tears::tears::tears:

On 2/25/2016 at 1:08 AM, Adwina Oltariani said:

no GooWon scenes in ep2.. but we'll have their new scenes in ep3.. she was slapping him.. hang in there, Daeyoung-sshi!!

yeah :( however there was the scene where myeong ju's dad was like you guys have 2 weeks to say goodbye to your significant other and glared at daeyoung. poor guy, he just wants to love her and feel like he's good enough for her. 

Yey~ A thread for this couple~ I really like their story and I'm so curious to know about them in the next episodes~ Hopefully we'll get to know more about them soon~ And because of this thread I just have to share the few points that I really liked during their moments~

I feel so sorry for Daeyoung in this scene when Myeongjoo's father visited their unit T_T

Spoiler

tumblr_o397vgQdVV1soa0i4o4_1280.png

And the way he stared at Myeongjoo when they met each other in the hospital is so deep~ 

Spoiler

tumblr_o397vgQdVV1soa0i4o2_1280.png

And how he basically remained frozen after Myeongjoo left~

Spoiler

tumblr_o397vgQdVV1soa0i4o1_1280.png

And lastly, a scene that I just kept on replaying~ I just really like this scene somehow~

Spoiler

tumblr_o397vgQdVV1soa0i4o3_1280.png

Archived