❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So that was the steamy scene Jin Goo was talking about (poor oppa I was pissed at him for not being able to differentiate between steamy and standard kiss- thought he was referring to the car kiss :lol:). I'm sorry but other fans had no right to complain when we didn't even get as much scenes as the main couple so WHY DIDN'T THEY GIVE US SOMETHING?? -_- This made me think there must be a few more GooWon scenes didn't get to air in the final edit. They better include it in the director's cut, or maybe do it like IRIS- release the clip online.

Honestly I don't think the supposed to be bed scene would be inappropriate or too 'hot' for broadcast. We've seen plenty of bed scenes on the big 3 channels before, no issue.

3 hours ago, debbsthebee said:

@purpose WAEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! why did they cut the bed scene!!!!!!!! 

@chrysalidding Sure you can use my gifs on your blog and sorry for the late reply. just read the 2 new ones. love it! can you please write something to fill in for our missing bed scene for DY to 'bake' a cake in MJ's oven? 

Er. I don't want to be a spoilsport but here are my theories of why it's cut: Kim Ji-won is a relatively new actress, and she might not have enough experience to pull off a super steamy bed scene. She's good at emoting - her eyes, micro expressions draw the viewers in easily into her inner world. However, the kisses shown so far were a bit off for me. Maybe it's the angle, but Jin Goo seemed to be doing more of the work. So maybe the steam factor isn't quite there. 

Alternatively, the scene could not fit into the main arcs narratively. (Too gratuitous or sensual and might distract from main stories?) Might be suitable in the epilogue though. 

But it is a bit of a pity. So weird that a couple that's dated so long doesn't have more skinship.

Thanks for allowing the use of the GIFs! Can't help giggling.

Er, I'm not powerful enough to write bun-making scenes. Simple smoochery already leaves me with severe block =p Writing fail...

15 hours ago, myeongjoo02 said:

thank for the fanfic... I enjoy it.... Can you write a story about goowon couple again though drama has been completed ? :)

Thank you for reading! Would like to, but workwise it's mad this week, so hopefully at the weekend. Give me ideas!

4 hours ago, chrysalidding said:

Er. I don't want to be a spoilsport but here are my theories of why it's cut: Kim Ji-won is a relatively new actress, and she might not have enough experience to pull off a super steamy bed scene. She's good at emoting - her eyes, micro expressions draw the viewers in easily into her inner world. However, the kisses shown so far were a bit off for me. Maybe it's the angle, but Jin Goo seemed to be doing more of the work. So maybe the steam factor isn't quite there. 

Alternatively, the scene could not fit into the main arcs narratively. (Too gratuitous or sensual and might distract from main stories?) Might be suitable in the epilogue though. 

But it is a bit of a pity. So weird that a couple that's dated so long doesn't have more skinship.

Er, I'm not powerful enough to write bun-making scenes. Simple smoochery already leaves me with severe block =p Writing fail...

hmm... it might be one of the reason. but i still curious about their scene :lol:

i agree after i rewatched the 1st kiss scene, KJW was kinda awkward because she looked like she locked her lips tightly :lol:but i still made me super excited since it was their first kiss and DY looked so damn hot. but their 2nd and 3rd ones are niceee, i think it is the way it should be, not too hot but not too awkward.

yes they didn't have much skinship. all we got are angst angst angst. and when they has solved their problems, the drama ended... :mellow:

i actually wished for a proper date when they just go date casually and the bed scene after MJ's dad has accepted DY.

but your goowon's fic #2 and #7 is hot :D

5 hours ago, purpose said:

hmm... it might be one of the reason. but i still curious about their scene :lol:

i agree after i rewatched the 1st kiss scene, KJW was kinda awkward because she looked like she locked her lips tightly :lol:but i still made me super excited since it was their first kiss and DY looked so damn hot. but their 2nd and 3rd ones are niceee, i think it is the way it should be, not too hot but not too awkward.

yes they didn't have much skinship. all we got are angst angst angst. and when they has solved their problems, the drama ended... :mellow:

i actually wished for a proper date when they just go date casually and the bed scene after MJ's dad has accepted DY.

but your goowon's fic #2 and #7 is hot :D

Can you share me the link to the goowon fanfic #2 and #7 you mentioned above?

6 hours ago, plappi said:

Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won’s Bed Scene Revealed to Have Been Edited Out of “Descendants of the Sun”

Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won’s Bed Scene Revealed to Have Been Edited Out of “Descendants of the Sun”

Descendants of the Sun” director Kim Si Hyung revealed the existence of a bed scene being edited out of the drama.

On April 18, the director appeared on KBS’s YouTube show “Got TV” and revealed behind-the-scenes stories about the drama and filming.

He confesses, “It’s regretful that scenes got edited out, but I’m especially sorry that Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won’s bed scene got cut.”

The director explains, “During one of the flashback scenes, there’s a line that goes ‘Then let’s go sleep.’ There was a bed scene after that. I think it got cut during the latter half of the editing process, but it wasn’t vulgar.”

SOOMPI

=====

'Descendants of the Sun' director of photography says Goo-Won couple's entire 'bed scene' was edited out

2016/04/18 | 

photo714538.jpg

KBS 2TV's 'Descendants of the Sun' director of photography Kim Si-hyeong revealed one of the behind-the-scenes stories of Goo-Won couple.

Director Kim appeared in GotTV, a live talk show by KBS Mobile on April 18th. He was asked if there as any scene that was edited out, about which he felt sorry.

He answered it was Goo-Won couple's 'bed scene'. He said, "There was originally a bed scene included in their flashback scenes in episode 4". He said the bed scene was not an intense one though. Director Kim explained, "It was just a scene in which Jin Goo and Kim Ji-won-I are lying down on a bed side by side".

He also said, "I thought it might be better to edit it out to express the young love of the two" and "After discussion with the production team, the scene was edited out".

photo714539.jpg

photo714540.jpg

HANCINEMA

Err... not quite the bed scene i had in mind. A flash back in Epiosde 4 - meaning before they break up ?? Not the hot bed scene that Jin Goo mentioned? 

1 hour ago, heartoppaya said:

But whyyyyyyyyyyy anyway?????

We wanted the two together. In bed. Why is that so hard to put in the drama?????

I hope it will be included in the bts, and if you say it...

200_s.gif

sameee. but i doubt we will have many KJW-JG & DY-MJ in special episodes.

i only watch scenes that involves DY and MJ so disappointed when they deleted many goowon scenes :tears:

@Hapiangle -->  https://chrysalidding.wordpress.com/2016/03/20/descendants-of-the-sun-fanfic-list/

11 hours ago, jackio1917 said:

He answered it was Goo-Won couple's 'bed scene'. He said, "There was originally a bed scene included in their flashback scenes in episode 4". He said the bed scene was not an intense one though. Director Kim explained, "It was just a scene in which Jin Goo and Kim Ji-won-I are lying down on a bed side by side".

Err... not quite the bed scene i had in mind. A flash back in Epiosde 4 - meaning before they break up ?? Not the hot bed scene that Jin Goo mentioned? 

Pfft. Then there's been a lot of bed scenes - Song-song had hospital bed scenes, Myung-Joo's had hospital bed scenes (of her being sick or recovering) and the army boys had an orgy of a bed scene where they all lay down to do masks... Annoyed!

so they have more than one hot scene / bed scene ? jingoo said they had a hot scene in the final episode but I'm sure the scene its not cafetaria scene . I want to see their bed scene please :P , I hope I can go into the KBS building and brought all their video already aired or not aired B) Who wants to come with me?

On 4/18/2016 at 8:03 PM, chrysalidding said:

The least problem KJW has is the ability to pull off a good kiss scene. In Waiting for love, the MV with JaeJoong from JYJ and even in her cameo in Kim Bum's drama, her kissing scenes were more than fine. The reason she didn't try to kiss Jin Goo with more passion was his marriage. In a conservative country like Korea, no matter what happens, the woman will always be responsible and knetz exaggerate everything so they would have probably started to bash her.

As for the bed scene, she's not a kid, she knows how sex works and she's talented, so she could have pulled off something very sexy too, but according to the PD it wasn't anything vulgar, just them laying in bed side by side. Still, like I said, SK is not the most open minded country so seeing MJ and DY have sex so soon after they saw them on screen  (ep 4 was only the second time GooWon appeared together in the drama) would have been a shock for them and it would have diminished GooWon's chances of being a loved couple. SK doesn't view premarital sex as something commendable after all.

hey everyone,
sadly there wasn't any specific epilogue but it has been a fun ride while we agonised and cheered for goowon! I hope to see more of jin goo and kim ji won collaborating in future and see you guys around! 

p.s. in my version of the epilogue, they get married and have 2 kids (1 boy & girl) and general grandpa yoon is the softest teddy bear ever when it comes to mini sdy and ymj. the end. 

yrl1N94tWAc5W.gif

Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won to Appear on Running Man

hajima April 24, 2016

kim-ji-won-jin-goo.jpg

Actors Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won, famous for portraying a military couple on “Descendants of the Sun,” are appearing on SBS’s “Running Man.”

A broadcasting affiliate revealed on April 24, “Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won will be participating in the April 25 filming for ‘Running Man.’”

David Lee McInnis, who played the role of Argus in the drama, will also be making an appearance.

After moving the hearts of viewers through their on-screen romance in “Descendants of the Sun,” interest is growing on what charms they will show on a variety program.

Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won will be appearing on the May 1 broadcast of the show

search : soompi

OMG OMG excited !!!

On 21/04/2016 at 5:05 PM, francesss said:

The least problem KJW has is the ability to pull off a good kiss scene. In Waiting for love, the MV with JaeJoong from JYJ and even in her cameo in Kim Bum's drama, her kissing scenes were more than fine. The reason she didn't try to kiss Jin Goo with more passion was his marriage. In a conservative country like Korea, no matter what happens, the woman will always be responsible and knetz exaggerate everything so they would have probably started to bash her.

As for the bed scene, she's not a kid, she knows how sex works and she's talented, so she could have pulled off something very sexy too, but according to the PD it wasn't anything vulgar, just them laying in bed side by side. Still, like I said, SK is not the most open minded country so seeing MJ and DY have sex so soon after they saw them on screen  (ep 4 was only the second time GooWon appeared together in the drama) would have been a shock for them and it would have diminished GooWon's chances of being a loved couple. SK doesn't view premarital sex as something commendable after all.

Sigh. Damned double standards

There were at least 3 deleted scenes in the BTS.  I wish they would have made a comment of what those scenes were about.  Why MJ slap and throw water at DY?  He wanted to break up?  Also it looks like MJ had some kind of injury on her forehead in one of the BTS scenes.  What happened to this scene?  

Awesome that they're going to on RM.. I was hoping that SJK and the rest of the Alpha team would made an appearance on the show.

Archived