❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay!! I'm so glad to find this thread here. I was immediately drawn to our GooWon couple from the start and whilst I understand they are our 2nd leads, I can't help pouting for more of their scenes. Their chemistry is palpable & both Jin goo & Ji Won emotes so well!! I'm gonna keep watching just for them... SJK & SHG  are def eye candies but goowon has my heart. :) can't wait for episode 3! I really really hope they have a happy ending at the end... U just gotta root for Daeyoung's happiness after a glimpse into his past. He's the best hyung ever! *smitten*

13 hours ago, accioclarice said:

Same~ I'm rooting for them too~ 

And I don't know if you have seen this but here's a BTS picture of GooWon~ Seems like it's a flashback~ I wonder if Daeyoung driving the car in the 8 mins. long trailer is a flashback too?~

Oh I haven't seen the 8mins trailer where DY was driving! Can u pls point me to the link? 

Guest ororomunroe

My fav couple has a thread?! :wub: Thanks for creating it  @Adwina Oltariani

I'm here for GooWon. I absolutely loved them both from the very start. I hope we get more scenes of our OTP in the upcoming episodes.

I wonder if MJ knows that her father wants her with SJ...

whoaa daebaaakk.. I never knew this thread will grow bigger with more shippers, welcome!! *happy dance* the pleasure is all mine for creating this thread.. I knew based from that teaser that I will be rooting for these two way more than the main OTP.. their scenes in ep1, brief as it was, certainly put  more emotional weight to the show. In fact, that was the strongest scene so far in the first two episodes! their conversing while holding back the tears is just too much for me to handle!!

and I'm so happy these two have their own MV.. I cant wait. Their longing stares.. stolen glances.. oh my.. 

CcXvPl6UcAAh3ZU.jpg

CcXvQ-PVAAIvuuv.jpg

CcXvR1_UUAAn8F-.jpg

CcXvQ6WUsAA4-33.jpg

On 29 February 2016 at 7:21 PM, Adwina Oltariani said:

whoaa daebaaakk.. I never knew this thread will grow bigger with more shippers, welcome!! *happy dance* the pleasure is all mine for creating this thread.. I knew based from that teaser that I will be rooting for these two way more than the main OTP.. their scenes in ep1, brief as it was, certainly put  more emotional weight to the show. In fact, that was the strongest scene so far in the first two episodes! their conversing while holding back the tears is just too much for me to handle!!

and I'm so happy these two have their own MV.. I cant wait. Their longing stares.. stolen glances.. oh my.. 

Mod edit: please do not quote images

Truly a BIG thank u for setting this thread up!! It's real nice to have a little shipper haven where we can get updates on our OTP and just spread the love and delight these 2 have brought us. Plus their OST sounds so gooooood~~~ like can our expectations get any higher?! :P 

Archived