1024_1.jpg

Title: 아이가 다섯 / Five Children
Also known as: Five Enough
Chinese Title: 五個孩子
Genre: Family, Comedy
Episodes: 50 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: KBS2
Broadcast period: 2016-Feb-20 to 2016-Aug-07
Air time: Saturday & Sunday 19:55 (cr. koreandrama)

Official Site

Synopsis

This drama is about a single father, Lee Sang Tae (Ahn Jae Wook) and a single mother, Ahn Mi Jung (So Yoo Jin) that meet each other and fall in love.

Cast

Ahn Jae Wook as Lee Sang Tae

Ahn-Jae-Wook01.jpg

So Yoo Jin as Ahn Mi Jung

So Yoo Jin 02

Im Soo Hyang as Jang Jin Joo

Im-Soo-Hyang-03.jpg

Shim Yi Young as Mo Soon Young

Shim Yi Young 02

Shim Hyung Tak as Lee Ho Tae

Shim Hyung Tak 03

Shin Hye Sun as Lee Yun Tae

Shin Hye Sun 01

Sung Hoon as Kim Sang Min

Sung-Hoon-12.jpg

Other Cast

Lee Sibling’s Family

Jang Yong as Lee Shin Wook
Kim Hyun Soo as Lee Soo

Mi Jung’s Family

Sung Byung Sook as Jang Soon Ae

Jin Joo’s Family

Choi Jung Woo as Jang Min Ho
Song Ok Sook as Park Ok Soon

Others

Wang Bit Na as Kang Yoo Jin
Kwon Oh Joong as Yoon In Chul
Ahn Woo Yeon as KIm Tae Min
Kim Chung as Lee Jum Sook
Jung Yoon Suk as Yoon Woo Young
Jo Hyun Do as Lee Soo
Kwon Soo Jung (권수정) as Lee Bin
Kwak Ji Hye as Yoon Woo Ri
Choi Yoo Ri as Yoon Woo Joo
Jun Se Hyun as Chun Sung Hee
Park Hye Sook as Oh Mi Sook

722_1024_1.jpg

Follow ALL K-drama/Movie & General Forum Rules

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LavelyShai, Thanks my chingu for the shout out and starting this thread. Yes count me in as it looks like I have another good drama under my belt to watch. Oh just watching the preview looks so comical, as I also see some familiar faces in this drama to get me a little excited 4 the 1st episode tonight, and to a fact that viki will be subbing it so that's a good thing :D

@Misstwilightfan1416, Thanks chingu 4 the preview.

I am looking for the thread of this drama and glad to found one. 

At first, I don't have expectation about this drama but now I am looking forward for it since my favorite couple Im Soo Hyang and Sung Hoon are in here. I really wish they play as a couple in this drama or I'll be really disappointed. 

Oh, New Tales of Gisaeng right?. One of the few dramas where the second female lead didn't turn out bad, I did read somewhere on this drama that it will be Family,melodrama but i hope there isn't alot of it and that we will see a happy drama. Will look forward to see the 5 children and the 2 leads getting close to eachother.

@LavelyShai, thank you so much for creating the thread and for the shoutout. I appreciated it. 

I love Ahn Jae-Wook ever since seeing him with Cha In-Pyo and Choi Jin-Shil in "Star in My Heart."   (a drama that had Jeon Do-Yeon in the supporting cast!).  

But this drama, does not seem like my cuppa.  I felt torn about it, because I like him so much, so maybe I'll give it a try.

Nice cast overall; I like several of them, and what a great job you did in the presentation, @LavelyShai! Thank you so much.

Waves to friends here  hello-red-crab

1 hour ago, irilight said:

@LavelyShai, thank you so much for creating the thread and for the shoutout. I appreciated it. 

I love Ahn Jae-Wook ever since seeing him with Cha In-Pyo and Choi Jin-Shil in "Star in My Heart."   (a drama that had Jeon Do-Yeon in the supporting cast!).  

But this drama, does not seem like my cuppa.  I felt torn about it, because I like him so much, so maybe I'll give it a try.

Nice cast overall; I like several of them, and what a great job you did in the presentation, @LavelyShai! Thank you so much.

Waves to friends here  

Give it a try @irilight. The first episode is really good! :D 

3 hours ago, tompark said:

@irilight You can watch it on VIKI too. The first episode is at 100%.

Thank you @tompark. I am in no hurry. I'd rather wait for KBS World.

I love Viki, and will always support them with programs that are not readily available elsewhere, such as SBS, MBC, and sometimes KBS1 or even KBS2, as well as the cable channels.

But if it comes to KBSWorld, I will watch it there.

There is a show on Viki we are waiting for subs 3-4-5 weeks.

So one more week or so to wait for KBSWorld, is a piece of cake in comparison.

Based on the preview, I can see that Soo Hyang and Hye Sun will have a crush on the same guy, but he's not Sung Hoon... Too bad. I love Soo Hyang and Sung Hoon, their chemistry in New Tales of Gisaeng is amazing.

BTW, this drama has 50 episodes, so we can see who will win this man's heart and whether Soo Hyang and Sung Hoon can be a couple again in this drama

Omo" @LavelyShai, My chingu thanks again for starting this thread and after watching the 1st episode I' am definitely hooked and all I need now is my pole and sinker then I'm all set to go fishing :D

I have to tell u" I didn't expect to Lmao the way I did especially with An Mi Yung was telling her story about her former boss in which she made a mistake in the catalog, but then got the shock of my life and was caught off guard, when MY pulled her former boss toupee off his head and hit him with it, I was so hard it had me in tears lol loved it.

Lee Sang Tae sister really did it for me when her oldest brother Lee Ho Tae came home and needed a place to stay (long story short) Now I thought when Lee Yeon Tae went in her room and was looking at her piggy bank, first thing came to my mind and said aww that's nice YT scrapping up and is willing to give her oppa some money (Please) YT was getting all her money she had stashed away, and said sorry but she can't trust her oppa like was a drug addict Lmao, and I couldn't help but to think as YT probably had in her mind was saying oppa stole from me before but not this time :P

And as for Yoon In Chul mother-in-law who had the nerve to be running off at the mouth to MY about her homewrecker daughter, in which she should've been upset with her for messing around knowing he was a married man, but as this drama continues I see MY ex husband YIC might become jealous and start interfere with her love life. 

Lastly" I liked the ending in the 1st episode on how ST was saying good things about his wife that he misses her. While MY was saying how much she wanted to punch her ex lights out, and even was kicking at their wedding picture lol. Seeing the next episode looks promising that it's a must see for me and I will certainly be ready ;)

Archived