Quantcast
mym999

Are you a Shopaholic???What do you buy????????

My brother quoted me " If you buy useless things ,you have to sell useful things". My dad told me "I have to buy another house for products you buy,since you are filling house with products you buy".its like amazon is your next door neighbour that you are buying every day something...

I don't know they are scolding me or being sarcastic but still Im addicted to online shopping..what about you..????

• Like 1

I just bought this ..its working perfect....its my first time using so it hurt me a little...mostly painful while using on upper lip..after using 3-4 times we will get used to it...just 2.18 dollars...i converted currency from my country to dollar...

Image result for epicare

I bought this product...I used the rings...its ok but one already broken...and i packed others and put i cupboard..i didnt like much....its one of my collection that i store with out using it....

Pointed Wheel Rolling Back Body Acupressure Spine Massager.. 81qcHDB1l4L._SY355_.jpg

31NjUOSD4ML._SX355_.jpg

I bought eye lash curler...Its ok but i need more practise....i still have to make straight curls...

Action Shoes White Men's Synthetic Sandal (DSP901)..These are better than leather...quality is good...51pusSSELpL._UL1500_.jpg

Wonderchef Misaki Tea Maker..Its good to use...

717r04yfaDL._SY355_.jpg

I never recommend you to buy this blender online...I returned it twice..it never worked

.Hongxin-Portable-Hand-Blender-For-Lassi-

I bought these ear rings for 8 dollars..it looks good..but little loose on top ..easily hanged out from ears....i recommend not to buy these type of ear cuffs...

.The jewelbox Gold Plated Meenakari Peaco

The-Jewelbox-22k-Gold-Plated-SDL28618094

Lol, you have a serious problem :) 

The fact that you admit you're an online shopaholic, already says that you've got a problem, but seeing the useless stuff you bought... Well, maybe it's just useless to me. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I bought a LG G4  to replace my samsung J1.  Just after i got home from a long travel, i downloaded an app and the screen turned dead white...i cant bring it right away to the store cause i bought it some 10 hrs drive away in the city and am living here in the suburb... 

I bought Castor Oil,Peppermint ,Lavender Essential oils...Im experimenting on them...Castor oil did increase my eye lash volume...Peppermint does have great cooling effect and awesome fragrance..If you want to buy then buy only coldpressed castor oil

Spoiler

HHE-50132-5.jpg

Spoiler

soulflower-peppermint-essential-oil-larg

On 20/02/2016 at 6:54 PM, CamelKnight said:

The fact that you admit you're an online shopaholic, already says that you've got a problem, but seeing the useless stuff you bought... Well, maybe it's just useless to me. 

Ya.. i do agree..but what can i do i enjoy shopping...it reduces travelling and lots of varieties, since i cant travel much...i have car sickness..i enjoy online shopping to fullest .....

• Like 2

Guys never buy accupressure sandals....I bought it and used it...I got cracks on my foot...a long line...i dont now its healty or not but i suggest never buy that...My foot is so clear and no cracks but after using that i see cracks on my foot...The silver bottons started pai in my feet while walking...

Spoiler

acu-slipper-250x250.jpg

I dont buy clothes online and design myself....But i bought lakme eyeconic mascara...Its little uncomfortable to wear...and eyelashes are formed in to clusters..you need eyelash curler too if you use this...and need more practise for perfection..

Spoiler

Lakme-Eyeconic-Mascara.jpg

@mym999 Oh I used that too! It's just horrid! It's like looking at spikes or jailbars in front of your eyes. With the long eyelashes I've got, it just wont do so I went back to my old mascara.

Sorry, I couldn't resist :P
The long eyelashes are true though. My wife hates me for it :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Guys i bought this white hd compact powder...The bristles came out from brush like cat hair comes...The powder is ok to use but never ever take a picture while using this as compact powder...You see yourself as ghost...The powder comes as white patch on skin with flash light...So no for selfies while using this...

Spoiler

Coloressence-High-Definition-Face-powder

• Like 1

Not much :rolleyes: I like to but new clothes/perfumes/books etc. till time to time but I'm not obsessed with it :)

On 2/20/2016 at 9:24 PM, CamelKnight said:

lols i do shop online thought not as much as @mym999 lols

and i gotta agree with @CamelKnight u do got a serious issues here :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Yeah I buy a lot of clothes, I just can't stop when I see some cute dress, I just can't leave it alone :)

On 04.03.2016 at 3:18 PM, mym999 said:

I bought Castor Oil,Peppermint ,Lavender Essential oils...Im experimenting on them...Castor oil did increase my eye lash volume...Peppermint does have great cooling effect and awesome fragrance..If you want to buy then buy only coldpressed castor oil

Reveal hidden contents

HHE-50132-5.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

soulflower-peppermint-essential-oil-larg

I am a fan of essential oils, too. I already have dozens of them. Do you know Lavender and Peppermint oils are often used to treat psoriasis ( according to natadviser.com/essential-oils-for-psoriasis/ ). I was surprised to read that, cos they're my favorite oils and I use them daily instead of scents. 

I used to love buying new makeup (especially the ones in pretty packaging) online. But now that I need money for dental surgery and braces I've stopped. Now its my brother who mainly uses my debit card to buy games online (He pays me back though).