Kwak Hee Sung 곽희성

shana0127

Well this thread is all about Kwak Hee Sung. All his fans, appreciators and admirers r invited. Here not only we appreciate Hee Sung work but positively criticize him as well , all for his good and better Carrier . Coz i believe being fans does not only mean fan girling but also positively telling our idol where they r the best and where they need to become better .

I will be adding more about Kwak Hee Sung later . I am welcome to inputs from fellow forum members and Hee Sung fans, appreciators and admirers .

About Kwak Hee Sung

Kwak Hee-sung (born April 18, 1990) is a South Korean actor and musician. He made his acting debut in 2012 with the cable series Korean Peninsula.Kwak is also the vocalist and bassist of the rock band E.D.E.N. ("Every Day Every Night"). Source : Wikipedia

Currently he is playing one of the male leads in MBC show Best Lovers also known as The Dearest Lady .

tumblr_mqdr4sgxwS1rw0arzo1_250.gif

Irresistible Hee Sung :heart:

Source : Tumbler

• 2 months later...

Archived