[Drama 2016] The Good Wife 굿 와이프

larus

Watch: Jeon Do Yeon Talks About First Drama In 11 Years On The Set Of “The Good Wife”

Actress Jeon Do Yeon shares her thoughts on the upcoming tvN drama “The Good Wife” during its first filming.

tvN recently gave a sneak peek of the set on the drama’s first shooting day.

“The Good Wife,” the first Korean remake of an American series of the same name, is a courtroom drama which begins when renowned prosecutor Lee Tae Joon is thrown behind bars after being caught up in a corruption scandal, prompting his wife Kim Hye Kyung, who quit her job upon getting married, to assume the role of the breadwinner and rediscover herself when she returns as a lawyer in Seo Joong Won’s firm.

The video reveals the nervous Jeon Do Yeon filming her long-awaited return to television after 11 years. Read more

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/26/watch-jeon-yeon-talks-first-drama-11-years-set-good-wife/

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[V Report Plus] ‘The Good Wife’ cast to hold live show

Cast members of tvN’s upcoming drama series “The Good Wife” will host a live show on the V app at 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, before a press conference. 

Based on the U.S. drama series of the same title, the Korean cast includes acclaimed actress Jeon Do-yeon who is returning to the small screen after 10 years.

Spoiler

Jeon plays Kim Hye-kyung, a lawyer, while actor Yoo Ji-tae portrays her husband and prosecutor Lee Tae-joon. 

Kicking off on July 8, it will be broadcast on Fridays and Saturdays at 8:30 p.m.

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit www.vlive.tv.

source

5 hours ago, irilight said:

Cast members of tvN’s upcoming drama series “The Good Wife” will host a live show on the V app at 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, before a press conference. 

I'm so sorry because cutting your post, but when press conference will be hold?  On Wednesday too?

1 hour ago, quockhanh45 said:

I'm so sorry because cutting your post, but when press conference will be hold?  On Wednesday too?

@quockhanh45, yes. Right after the V app. introduction.

20 minutes ago, jongski said:

@quockhanh45... 29 June press conference  :D

Thanks @irilight  and @larus in advanc.  I know we'll see press conference updates.

Excited for it. I hope it will generate more buzz about this drama too....

Here is the link to the V app.

http://www.vlive.tv/video/10456

CmGJO9qWEAEpTxU.jpg

이원근 나나

CmGELB0XEAAa6JH.jpg

33 minutes ago, valsava said:

Now this is one drama I wish it started ariring yesterday

@valsava my twin... Unfortunately... so far - no indication from either Viki or DF that they are picking it up. I have sent multiple requests, and will continue to do so...

9 minutes ago, irilight said:
42 minutes ago, valsava said:

Now this is one drama I wish it started ariring yesterday

@valsava my twin... Unfortunately... so far - no indication from either Viki or DF that they are picking it up. I have sent multiple requests, and will continue to do so.

@irilight I also been outting in request for this drama let's hope we get enough followers to help

Archived