[Drama 2016] The Good Wife 굿 와이프

larus

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. Stare at this old photo of Yoo Ji Tae while waiting for drama update. He's the hubby who's going to prison.

Scruffy looking ..sorta looks like Jang Hyuk. but it's YJT. I like.

Cf3HO_zWEAA2JUt.jpg

credit to the owner / as tagged.

Guest snowpanda

I really can't wait for this drama^^ why does it still have to be so long till it airs, i put the air date in my calender yesterday and was surprised that it is still so long. I somehow thought it would air sooner.. probably just wishful thinking on my part, since I've been waiting for this since I heard about them planning to make a remake.. (and even more since I heard that Lee WonGeun would be in it xD)

4 hours ago, valsava said:

Is anyone besides me watching this drama

I'll be onboard as long as either Viki or DF subs it in a timely manner. I hope it won't be one of those "it'll be subbed when we get around to it" or "sorry, but you live in the wrong part of the world." LOL

On 5/29/2016 at 8:33 AM, Ginaaaa said:

I'll be onboard as long as either Viki or DF subs it in a timely manner. I hope it won't be one of those "it'll be subbed when we get around to it" or "sorry, but you live in the wrong part of the world." LOL

:lol: Your so right or it's oh crap we forgot to sub this one ;)

Guest snowpanda

@Ginaaaa @valsava your so right, I already filled out the request form on viki hoping they will get it, and that it will be licenced in my region too. but they are still only a fan channel.. I hope we get good news soon! Or I will have to start learing all kinds of law related words to fully understand the drama without subs XD

Guest adikkeluangman

Jeon Do-yeon, "The Good Wife", "Let it be a smooth journey"

The new tvN drama "The Good Wife" is Korea's first remake of an American TV drama. Prosecutor husband Lee Tae-joon (Yoo Ji-tae) gets booked for scandals and corruption so his wife Kim Hye-jeong (Jeon Do-yeon) who quit working after getting married, has to get back up and return to her post as a lawyer at Seo Joong-won's (Yoon Kye-sang) law firm. The drama has been anticipated by many since the beginning of the making.

A ceremony for the drama was held on the 30th last month. Jeon Do-yeon, Yoo Ji-tae, Yoon Kye-sang, Kim Seo-hyeong, Nana, Lee Won-geun and other casts and staff members as well as director Lee Jeong-hyo were there to wish the drama good luck.

Cj64NegWsAATIr2.jpg

Jeon Do-yeon made a speech saying, "I wish the drama travels a smooth journey". Yoo Ji-tae and Yoon Kye-sang agreed and paid their respects at the ceremony.

The ceremony meant a lot for everyone as most of the main cast were there. They all wished each other good luck and director Lee Jeong-hyo said, "Everyone is very passionate about the drama. I hope for all the best".

"The Good Wife" will be released on the 8th of July at 8:30PM.

http://www.hancinema.net/jeon-do-yeon-the-good-wife-let-it-be-a-smooth-journey-95147.html 

I've been watching american version of the good wife since season 1 kicks off but the passion to continue watch it end when Will Gardner died and somehow Alicia become a very weird personality for me.

I hope the Korean version will not create the same Alicia character, hope the JDY can pull another Alicia for this drama. 

Archived