[Drama 2016] The Good Wife 굿 와이프

larus

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nana cast in remake of 'The Good Wife'

yy5.jpg

Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Nana to make her acting debut in 'The Good Wife' as Jeon Do Yeon's secretary
1. [+883, -47]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+686, -62] Nana's off to ruin a good mix

3. [+450, -40] Don't even try

4. [+343, -33] What sort of situation is this??

5. [+82, -5] Everyone and their mother is going into acting

6. [+92, -11] Her voice sounds whiny

7. [+70, -4] Is there a secretary in the original? She can't be playing Kalinda, is she?

8. [+71, -5] Jeon Do Yeon's secretary??  She's going to break the focus anyway even when they're not in the same scene but that role requires her to act alongside Jeon Do Yeon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are they crazy? How do you expect her to act with Jeon Do Yeon?

9. [+52, -1] Is it for the role of Kalinda?

10. [+43, -2] Fail

Source

After School’s Nana to Make Her Acting Debut in Korea Alongside Jeon Do Yeon

After School’s Nana to Make Her Acting Debut in Korea Alongside Jeon Do Yeon

After School member Nana is ready to make her acting debut in Korea!

A drama representative announced on April 8, “Nana will be acting in tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Good Wife.’ ”

Nana’s role will be the part of Jeon Do Yeon’s secretary. Although she has done a drama in China, this will be her first time acting in Korea after debuting as a member of After School. It is reported that she was able to beat out countless other people auditioning for this role.

Read more http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/08/after-schools-nana-to-make-her-acting-debut-in-korea-alongside-jeon-do-yeon/

5 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Lee Won Geun #이원근 Join to casts of drama “Good Wife” at TVN and will play as lawyer

He is a young lawyer. Don`t tell me he is Korean version of Cary Agos. Well, we`ll see. Never saw the guy in anything.

26 minutes ago, larus said:

He is a young lawyer. Don`t tell me he is Korean version of Cary Agos. Well, we`ll see. Never saw the guy in anything.

yes Lee Won Geun play in Sassy Go Go and you can see this 

Nana and Lee Won Geun character

Lee Won-geun joins The Good Wife as Jeon Do-yeon’s rival

by girlfriday | April 12, 2016 | 22 Comments

LeeWonGeun1.jpg

Aw, I feel like Lee Won-geun is graduating to the big leagues now. Despite the fact that his first big leading role (in KBS’s youth drama Sassy Go Go) wasn’t a commercial success, he left a good impression as a solid young actor, and now he gets to go toe-to-toe with Jeon Do-yeon in tvN’s remake of the The Good Wife. Lee has signed on to play her main rival at the law firm, Matt Czuchry’s character in the original.

It’s definitely an odd match-up, but that’s kind of the point — Jeon Do-yeon’s character returns to her career as a lawyer after spending 13 years as a stay-at-home mom, so when she has to start over at the bottom of the food chain, her colleagues and rivals are bound to be young attorneys fresh out of law school. In the original series, the heroine and the sharp Harvard-educated rival both start out as first-year associates at the firm and discover that there’s only one permanent job opening, which pits them against one another.

Read more http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/lee-won-geun-joins-the-good-wife-as-jeon-do-yeons-rival/

Lee Won Geun Confirmed to Play Jeon Do Yeon’s Rival Character in “The Good Wife”

Actor Lee Won Geun has been confirmed to star in tvN‘s new Monday-Tuesday drama “The Good Wife.”

On April 12, tvN affiliates stated, “Lee Won Geun has been cast in ‘The Good Wife’.” In the drama, he will be playing Jeon Do Yeon‘s rival lawyer Lee Joon Ho.

“The Good Wife” is about a successful prosecutor (Yoo Ji Tae) who gets involved in a corrupt governmental scandal and has to depend on his wife (Jeon Do Yeon) to stabilize their household. His wife, who quit her work after marriage, resumes being a lawyer after 13 years and starts discovering her true self.

It is expected to premiere in late June.

cr.soompi

Yoon Kye Sang Joins Star-Studded Cast of tvN’s “The Good Wife”

Yoon Kye Sang Joins Star-Studded Cast of tvN’s “The Good Wife”

Actor Yoon Kye Sang has been confirmed to join tvN‘s new drama “The Good Wife.”

The star-studded cast of “The Good Wife,” starring Jeon Do Yeon, Yoo Ji Tae, and now Yoon Kye Sang, is making fans anticipate this drama even more. After School’s Nana and actor Lee Won Geun are also part of the cast.

Yoon Kye Sang will be playing the role of Seo Joong Won, a co-representative of a lawfirm who is cold towards lawyers but is gentle and kind towards his clients. Despite his kindness, however, he has a tendency to never believe his clients’ words. He is quite popular thanks to his handsome looks and great sense of style. He also plays a key role in helping Kim Hye Kyung (Jeon Do Yeon) grow as a skillful lawyer.

Read more http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/13/yoon-kye-sang-joins-star-studded-cast-of-tvns-the-good-wife/

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Kye Sang joins Jeon Do Yeon and Nana in upcoming drama 'Good Wife'

Actor/g.o.d member Yoon Kye Sang has joined stars like Jeon Do Yeon, Yoo Ji Tae, and After School's Nana in upcoming tvN drama 'Good Wife'! 

Yoon Kye Sang will be taking on the role of a director at a private law firm. He shared excitement for his upcoming role with, "Just the fact that I get to work with great sunbaes like Jeon Do Yeon and Yoo Ji Tae makes me both nervous and excited. I'll do my best to portray a fun character, so please give us your loving attention." 

Cf9X0w0UYAASCES.jpg

tvN's 'Good Wife' is a remake of the popular American series from CBS. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/yoon-kye-sang-joins-jeon-do-yeon-and-nana-in-upcoming-drama-good-wife 

Here is an opportunity to tell DramaFever  that you want to see this drama subbed, by answering their poll.

I suggest people not answer all of them, because it is not going to happen.  You can narrow your selection by not choosing what will most likely be on Viki.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/poll-which-k-dramas-of-2016-are-you-looking-forward-to-the-most-/

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Kye Sang Cast in ‘Good Wife’

Yoon Kye Sang confirmed to appear in tvN drama Good Wife. 

Since the drama already became a hot issue as Jeon Do Yeon and Yoo Ji Tae were casted, the drama formed the best ‘dream team’ lineup and raised the mass public’s anticipations.

95843903.jpg

Yoon Kye Sang’s character Seo Joong Won is a charming guy who is cold to lawyers, but warm to clients. He is popular as he was chosen as one of charming guys on a fashion magazine and he helps Kim Hye Kyung (Jeon Do Yeon) to grow up as a proper lawyer. 

Good Wife is a remake version of American CBS’ popular drama and it tells a story of Kim Hye Kyung (Jeon Do Yeon)’s husband got arrested due to corruption and scandals, then she came back to her work for her family. 

Yoon Kye sang said, “I’m so excited and anticipated for working together with Jeon Do Yeon, Yoo Ji Tae and others. I will try my best to film the drama, so please look forward to it.”

Meanwhile, Good Wife will air in July.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/104491/yoon-kye-sang-cast-in-good-wife 

-----
Yoon Gye Sang confirmed for new drama 'The Good Wife'

Yoon Gye Sang is coming back with a new drama titled 'The Good Wife.'

Actor Yoon Gye Sang, who has earned a great number of fans with his overflowing charisma over the years, has been confirmed for channel tvN's new drama, 'The Good Wife.'

20160414095759_570eeb17c07eb_1.jpg

Jeon Do Yeon and Yoo Ji Tae have been confirmed as lead roles earlier than Yoon Gye Sang, and now with Yoon Gye Sang confirmed as well, many drama fans' excitement is skyrocketing.

Yoon Gye Sang is going to play in the drama as a lead role named Seo Joong Won, a co-CEO of a law firm. He is a very charismatic leader, and never loses his focus and serenity.

He is also widely recognized with his handsome look and great fashion sense, and he helps Kim Hye Kyung (to be played by Jeon Do Yeon) in pioneering her career.

Recently, Yoon Gye Sang played in 'LAST' as a lead role named Jang Tae Ho, and deeply impressed many viewers with his charisma, and he showed a completely different side of him through romance-comedy film 'A Dramatic Night.'

Yoon Gye Sang has showed a great number of memorable transformations every time he came back with a new project, and he received an official invitation to the Hong Kong International Film Festival and Berlin Film Festival in recognition of his performance in movie 'Bacchus Lady.'

Yoon Gye Sang said, "I am very looking forward to working with Joen Do Yeon and Yoo Ji Tae. I promise to do my best in the film, so please keep showing huge love and supports for the movie."

Meanwhile, 'Good Wife' is a drama motivated from an American TV series of the same title, and it is going to evolve around a former lawyer named Kim Hye Kyung, who returns to his work after her prosecutor wife gets arrested in charge of corruption.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=443882 

Archived