Quantcast
xHanaParkx

[Offciial International Shippers]✿James Reid❤Nadine Lustre✿JaDine✿Real Life Couple✿

JaDine now rehearsing for their USA concert tour, USA Get Ready!

Don't miss Always Jadine US Tour 2017! Every Penny Will Worth It!

C6uO7l9VwAA2nAR.jpg

C6uO8zfV0AEaWt2.jpg

Spoiler

C6uwgY2VsAE5jJ7.jpg

1 hour ago, ailanthus said:

Thank you so much because ya this forum will be helpful to their international fans so maybe I'll start gathering the required information and then I submit to you or how?

sure :) please do

• Like 1

"we can do this together, it'll be okay, i know what you're going through, you're not alone in life" - James to Nadine

C6Hmg_mU8AAnCij.jpg

C6F80bYU0AAj6Qt.jpg

JaDine and Team at the post rehearsal meeting for Always Jadine US Tour 2017

Get Reidy US!

C6v7B7SVsAAzm1P.jpg

C6wpXtYUwAIfpAS.jpg

Spoiler

C6zSvtIVsAA88Mc.jpg

Good Luck and please take care your health!

GarageXJamesReid

Fashion rocks with James on garagemagazine's Feb/Mar '17. Learn more about his first passion in our Music Issue

C3lAs6RUEAAkd3F.jpg

Spoiler

C3kl-M2UkAAnfXV.jpg

C3klxo1UYAArVwe.jpg

C3klzB7UcAA18ml.jpg

Always Jadine Dubai Tour 2017

C6OtRiSU0AAa2qB.jpg

The Jadine Phenomenon blazes into the entertainment scene with back-to-back hits and promises their fans all over the world that they are always here to stay!

C5Kcdj2VUAAuL6p.jpg

WEB EXCLUSIVE: James Reid bares his love for music

By Jerico Villamonte • March 8, 2017

A wonderful surprise that working in showbiz brought James Reid is the discovery of his love for singing. In fact, despite his numerous films and TV appearances, he considers himself more of a singer than an actor. “But I’ve been singing for only six years,” he qualifies. “Most great singers start when they’re kids. I’m not that great at it but I love it. I’m really passionate about it.”

He is set to release an album of songs he himself wrote, produced, and performed — his dream come true. “It was definitely easier to do everything myself than have other people try to collaborate with me, because my vision for my music is completely different from those of other people,” Reid admits, perhaps the rare instance when the steel beneath his quiet exterior shows. “That’s why the album took a lot longer to finish. I may not have had the usual resources to record it, but it’s going to be good,” he promises. “When people hear my name, they always think of the whole love team thing, but I have a lot more to offer than romantic music. [My sound is] upbeat R&B — kind of hard to explain. But it’s going to be good, and it’s going to make waves.”

Being a celebrity can be a double-edged sword, but for Reid, the good things outweigh everything else. “The best thing is that I’m able to help my family. We haven’t lived together in the same house for maybe 10 years. We were all separated, living in different parts of the world even, and now, I’ve brought everyone together. There’s also the sense of fulfillment, of just the feeling that I’ve achieved so much.”

His gruelling work schedule and the nearly constant demand from the fans for a piece of his time, tidbits about his personal life, could have reinforced Reid’s inherent self-protective shyness, but from somewhere inside him, he has found the drive to live up to what the world expects from him. He may have started out with different intentions, but now, he’s definitely in for the long haul. “I mean, if you want something enough, then you’ll endure whatever it takes to achieve it.”

cr: Garage Magazine

To all the ladies out there, please know that you are amazing, just the way you are. Watch Garage Magazine’s Music Issue cover stars James Reid and Jason Dy sing you the Bruno Mars classic “Just The Way You Are” for Valentine’s day.