Quantcast
xHanaParkx

[Offciial International Shippers]✿James Reid❤Nadine Lustre✿JaDine✿Real Life Couple✿

JaDines US were happy & grateful to see you both. Thank you for your wonderful treat here in US and for being so hands on to give fans the best concert experience. Mama and Papa delivered was superb. Continue suprising us and Come back soon! Team Abroad loves you & James so much!

Glad you got there safely and get some good rest!! You're such a great perfomer and USA misses you already!l You have many upcoming projects to take care of. We're always here to love and support both of you! Can't wait for Palm Dreams and Luster! God Bless you dad mom!

Spoiler

C8rkp0FU0AA9aQy.jpg

4 of my reasons why I love and adore James and Nadine

1. I enjoy their works/projects

2. They are multi-talented as a team and individuality

3. They have good personality, cares, appreciates, and loves their fans

4. They inspire me 

C8u1ZJSUwAAk6jJ.jpg

C8u1ZJjU0AAiqdB.jpg

James and Nadine worked hard and very professionals as an Artists. They performed and did their jobs very well. They even produced their OWN Visuals just to give their fans a good show. They give their 110% for the love of their crafts and their fans. They are very respectful, very approachable, very polite, sweet and very accommodating even if they are already tired.

This matter is between Viva Management and the producers (Entablado especially Ms Elaine Crisostomo). None of those fans complained against JADINE. They were so happy to witness JaDines performance. All they want is a refund from Elaine Crisostomo because Jadines are asked to pay such amount to have a lunch with JaDine which is wasn't even part of their contract/commitments. Elaine Crisostomo is in fact a scammer, blocking all fans she owes money in FB and Twitter. No responses on calls. She won't refund the money she stole from fans who flew as far as Puerto Rico, Iceland etc. It was unfair to call James and Nadine unprofessional and rude because of that BRUNCH issue that wasn't even part of their contract/commitments. It's unfair to blame the artists, James and Nadine are very polite, love their fans, very professional, and always give their best to their fans, Actually if we call who are not professional in here is Ms Elaine Crisostomo because she planned for the brunch without Viva approval but won't refund the money she stole and rant in FB, blocking all fans, put all the blame to JaDine. It's funny when she said that she can't take anypicture with JaDine but the fact is (she is beside James)

C8uyDiCUQAI5Qr9.jpg

She is totally a LIAR and need a legal action. Jadines love JaDIne so much and always support them no matter what! Here some comments from JaDines who went to SanFo Concert

Spoiler

C8isWwGUwAA-6Bw.jpg

C8isXtyUIAILXFY.jpg

C8isYQZUwAAPn1h.jpg

C8isYrbVoAA2bJ-.jpg

Spoiler

C8pcJwXXkAQRXXy.jpg

C8pcJwXW0AAy57B.jpg

C8pcJwVWAAAoSPH.jpg

C8pcJwfXgAAQrS8.jpg

Spoiler

C8i5Ox_VwAA0hbx.jpg