[Offciial International Shippers]✿James Reid❤Nadine Lustre✿JaDine✿Real Life Couple✿

xHanaParkx

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luster is the first imited-edition fragrance created and designed by the actress herself, Nadine Lustre. It takes inspiration from love potions, and it's basically a sweet and floral scent that, in Nadine's words, "will make you fall in love again."

C4qK_YhUMAAxKzb.jpg

C4qVHODUYAAvVAX.jpg

JaDine ready to depart for their #AlwaysJadineUSTour

C7A5-zuVoAAp_fL.jpg

According to James, he will be singing two new songs in the US Tour, from his new album. This is an independent album outside Viva. Nadine on their US Tour: "We're excited kasi sobra kaming hands on sa tour na to. Yung songs, production numbers, pati visuals."

C7A6yBFU0AA6Y7b.jpg

James on Nadine's KCA win: I'm so happy for her. Before, I was nominated pero I didn't win. Nadine: "But we're sharing the award." 

Spoiler

C7A8kWkV0AAXEQn.jpg

C7A8kWbUwAAsKoZ.jpg

C7A8kWjVAAAP-Ux.jpg

C7A8d0EUwAE0V58.jpg

C7A8d0FU4AAnnqE.jpg

C7BNRqAV0AAyfNT.jpg

Have a safe flight! Good Luck and God Bless You JaDine! TEAM USA GET REIDY!!!

cr: ABS-CBN | MjFelipe

C7C1R1xVwAAZWM_.jpg

C7C2Lo5U0AAgTPZ.jpg

Congratulations James and Nadine! We're so proud of you and still big congratulations for 'Randomantic' song for being nominated best song and James Reid for being nominated favorite artist and male artist! The next MYX Awards will be yours James, we support and can't wait for your new album, #REIDyForPalmDreams! You're talented and always be our favorite male artist James! We love both of you equally JaDine! Good Luck for your Always Jadine Tour and God Bless You Always! Take care your health and Congratulations to the other winners! Thanks MYX and Thank you God for your blessings!

Archived