[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] A Lifetime of Love 上古情歌

sugarplum892

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, shinaabby said:

@sushiroll17 Ahhh my mistake there! I had thought it was a bts shooting of the drama. Thank you for correcting me :flushed: & thank you for the official stills! So excited to watch this in the summer!!!

No problem:blush:

Popular Chinese pop singer G.E.M will sing the soundtrack and the MV will released on the 27th May

3 hours ago, sugarplum892 said:

wow very little promotion for this about-to-air drama

It's because this drama is based off Tonghua's novel Once Promised which is controversial in the way the novel depicts the Yellow Emperor as the main antagonist. They had to change the story, name of the drama and characters. To avoid the risk of this drama being boycotted or annoy SAPPRFT, there have been very little promotions. At least it's airing and on schedule :)

Concept Art

tumblr_oqiv3ixuFE1vzr7ixo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oqiv3ixuFE1vzr7ixo2_1280.jpgtumblr_oqiv3ixuFE1vzr7ixo3_1280.jpgtumblr_oqiv3ixuFE1vzr7ixo4_1280.jpgtumblr_oqiv3ixuFE1vzr7ixo6_1280.jpg

Set photos

tumblr_oqiv3ixuFE1vzr7ixo7_1280.jpgtumblr_oqiv3ixuFE1vzr7ixo8_1280.jpgtumblr_oqiv3ixuFE1vzr7ixo9_1280.jpgtumblr_oqiv3ixuFE1vzr7ixo5_1280.jpg

@sushiroll17 Ahh that makes sense. Kinda sad they had to change some things in the original, but like you said, at least they are making something out of the novel and bringing it to screen. I really enjoyed Bu Bu Jing Xin which was also written by Tong Hua, so Im very hyped for this one too.

Wow! The setting is so beautiful!

This is wishful thinking, but I REALLY hope Huang Xiao Ming and Song Qian have a duet song together, because I know both of them are singers! Anyone else thinking the same?

Please, please, please let this wish of mine come true! *crosses fingers tightly*

Archived