ESP 异能
你看起来很好吃 2016

Discography

*Go Princess Go Ost* Sheng Yi Lun ft  Cui Zi Ge - 可念不可说  2015
*Go Princess Go Ost* Whirlpool -  漩涡  2015
*Go Princess Go Ost* 以前的以后  2015

Website

Weibo

Baidu   I will add his Baidu bio (Chinese)  down below in the spoiler section.

This is MV from the Go Princess Go Ost - Peter Sheng Yi Lun 盛一伦 - Whirlpool (漩涡)

• 11 months later...

Aw I just found out about this guy like 3 days ago when I started to watch go princess go. He is a pretty new actor so it seems and he has a pretty heavy schedule lined up for him for the year 2017!!! Very happy I stumbled upon this hottie! I do look forward to seeing more of him in tv series. Its also cool that he keeps his personal life pretty locked down haha, no one knows much about him at all! lots of great pictures though when he is/was a model! :wub:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I also like this guy.... I just watched his movies but the one i like the most is Go Princess Go and the leading lady is one funny gorgeous woman. He's so manly and cute guy at the same time.He has a new series which is been aired this week . The tittle of his drama is Life time love. You will like it !

• 2 months later...
On 6/20/2017 at 12:18 PM, TramH said:

I can't wait until "Oh My General" is released! Sheng Yi Lun and Ma Si Chun are so adorable together! :heart: But I still love Zhang Tian Ai with Sheng Yi Lun!

its finally coming out on 10/25!

photo Oh 77.jpg

photo Oh 79.jpg

photo Oh 83.jpg

photo Oh 84.jpg

photo Oh 82.jpg cr avirtualvoyage

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2017 at 1:44 AM, sugarplum892 said:

its finally coming out on 10/25!

Hide contents

cr avirtualvoyage

@sugarplum892 Thanks for the post! It's so awesome to see Sheng Yi Lun in this character because as much I like to see him smile and goof around, I'm so use to him playing more reserved roles with a grim impression. I'm so excited to see Sheng Yi Lun and Ma Si Chun as a couple because Ma Si is great actress and so pretty! Do you know if Vicki or DramaFever will be showing the drama?

13 hours ago, TramH said:

@sugarplum892 Thanks for the post! It's so awesome to see Sheng Yi Lun in this character because as much I like to see him smile and goof around, I'm so use to him playing more reserved roles with a grim impression. I'm so excited to see Sheng Yi Lun and Ma Si Chun as a couple because Ma Si is great actress and so pretty! Do you know if Vicki or DramaFever will be showing the drama?

You're welcome! No, haven't heard anything about the two :/

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 10/19/2017 at 1:26 AM, TramH said:

I know this is an old thread, but just in case, Oh My General is on youtube, with all episodes engsub for us non-mandarin speakers. And I love it.

On 6/14/2017 at 2:15 AM, Sheila Marie Green said:

I also like this guy.... I just watched his movies but the one i like the most is Go Princess Go and the leading lady is one funny gorgeous woman. He's so manly and cute guy at the same time.He has a new series which is been aired this week . The tittle of his drama is Life time love. You will like it !!!

This needs to be taken down, as the link is booby-trapped. It's been taken over by a virus-I know because I fell for it.

• 7 months later...

Archived